• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert.

Smash Master
I'd like to say to Mink that some of the smartest and most successful people in the world never went to college and/or dropped out of it. College is oftentimes rout-work daycare for 18-25 year olds.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm going to continue pretending i never said that, since i edited it as fast as my phone allowed.

Moving past that, i'm enjoying everyone coming back.

It seems these Bath salts indeed do bring the dead back

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Viper did really well this season.
Not only do I personally think he deserves to be on the PR, I think he should be in the BBR.
He took 10 people to APEX and beat Polt who won a Holy Smash(45+tourny). (not saying thats the only thing for the PR or BBR)
I have seen him get better. He doesn't lose to anyone but PR players Jeff and Gallex(sp?)
Viper isn't the best but he's damn good and he's worked for that so congrats to viper.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Viper did really well this season.
Not only do I personally think he deserves to be on the PR, I think he should be in the BBR.
He took 10 people to APEX and beat Polt who won a Holy Smash(45+tourny). (not saying thats the only thing for the PR or BBR)
I have seen him get better. He doesn't lose to anyone but PR players Jeff and Gallex(sp?)
Viper isn't the best but he's damn good and he's worked for that so congrats to viper.

We'll see what happens when they combine all 10 months.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Why would they combine the 10 months? Isn't a season 6 months?

You may be a bit behind because you don't go on the boards that much. At least I don't think but the entire season this time was 10 months because of GDX not doing it. Not trying to blame anyone but uh...yea. And the 2 separate PRs weren't legit so to my knowledge they are combining all the months and seeing how it turns out.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Idk why everyone thinks that a 10 month pr would be more accurate.
A great example is this
If I stated yo-yoing about a year ago and you compared me then to how good I am at this point in time at yo-yoing now, not accurate because I can do tricks I couldn't do in my 2 or third month of yo-yoing.

Same basis applies to a video game.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Idk why everyone thinks that a 10 month pr would be more accurate.
A great example is this
If I stated yo-yoing about a year ago and you compared me then to how good I am at this point in time at yo-yoing now, not accurate because I can do tricks I couldn't do in my 2 or third month of yo-yoing.

Same basis applies to a video game.

If you're actually serious about a more accurate PR for a 10 month time span, maybe you should go back to school.

I think your just misunderstanding it. Just reread um...like this entire thread I guess and you should understand.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Anyone is a panelist as far as I'm concerned. I don't consider anyone of you to be a panelist.

I like how I said don't start an argument and you guys are about to now. I hope everyone sees this happening but probably not.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That's fine blame me. I was too busy from January - April with my 40 hours per week job and my 5 college classes (for 17 credit hours)

Then when may hit and I was free I had realized by then that pr was pointless. I main game AE now and no other fighting game has that. I don't even think many other games period have them except like sports teams every now and then

So yea ill take full blame for there not being a pr until now. Am I Mad? Not even

However I will NOT take the blame for anyones beef with the new PR. All I did was make it so more results were required to be looked at. I was not apart of any decision making process except helping pick peoples pictures

Blame me for stalling yes. Blame me for any lack of logic used in the creation of the rankings based on the results...nah you guys can hold that ****

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
GDX on that real talk ish.

@Taylor both of them are legit, they are based on wins/losses just like any other PR is. If you had a problem with there not being a PR after Apex you could've assembled a group to do it, it isn't like there is a secret PR Panel meeting or anything, they just decide to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom