• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Just let it go. We all know whos trash on the PR and whos not. Not a big deal. At the end of the day we all knows who's better than who

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For the record.
I asked GDX who he wanted to be on the PR.

Everyone needs to stop telling me who he should be, he picked it lol
I said cammy, he said no.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Reflex gets +50 for a haku avi and +25 more for the facial expression of said avatar

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just let it go. We all know whos trash on the PR and whos not. Not a big deal. At the end of the day we all knows who's better than who

*Sigh* I don't know why I try to be the nice person and make sure things are fair anymore. If I only get yelled at for it, it doesn't seem worth it anymore. It's like being nice is a bad thing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

*Sigh* I don't know why I try to be the nice person and make sure things are fair anymore. If I only get yelled at for it, it doesn't seem worth it anymore. It's like being nice is a bad thing.

Then stop.
Derp.
Your definition of nice isn't always the real one.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Then stop.
Derp.
Your definition of nice isn't always the real one.

I don't go by my definition of "nice" I go by the actual definition of it. I know it's not worth it sometimes or that I shouldn't get involved in things. But being the nice person I am I can't help it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
What part of "Show me results of tourneys... full tourneys" don't u ppl understand. U wanna make it fair? HELP me out and PROVE 2 me that the Pr is wrong. Without looking @ the info we gathered I think 2D-Jeff n Xaltis wud BOTH b on the PR.

But the research that we did SHOWS us otherwise. & Jeff that's why u shudnt go random in a tournament. Various ppl have been screwed over in PRs b4 this. I've been around since 08 and watched ppl get ****ed out of PRs bcuz they sand bagged or had random dumb losses.

Moral of the story... Do your best @ every tournament... PERIOD or don't whine wen ur not on the PR. I myself ain't kno Jeff ever went random. Tourney results don't show me that.

Xaltis... this whole effing time I've been asking you 2 show results. Like full tourneys. WE NEED THAT INFO. Cuz ur not giving me enough information 2 put u above other ppl on the PR. This isn't about my personal opinion its about the research.

:sonic:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis... this whole effing time I've been asking you 2 show results. Like full tourneys. WE NEED THAT INFO. Cuz ur not giving me enough information 2 put u above other ppl on the PR. This isn't about my personal opinion its about the research.:phone:

I'm not on the panel. And it wouldn't change anything if I did go and get results. I already told you the things I have that would get me on the PR but you didn't listen. I'm pretty much giving up on talking to you so stop.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

I'm not on the panel. And it wouldn't change anything if I did go and get results. I already told you the things I have that would get me on the PR but you didn't listen. I'm pretty much giving up on talking to you so stop.
Results are the only thing that will potentially get you on the PR. If you don't have them, there's nothing to discuss.

AWAL, he said to stop, so, let him sulk. There's no point in stressing the point if he doesn't want to listen or comply.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
U don't have 2 be on the panel 2 help out Xaltis. I needed more info than just ur results vs a few ppl. U could have changed the PR just like I caused Red Halberd 2 b over Seibrik in 1 PR AFTER it came out due to some records that were being neglected that I brought up. But if ur "Giving up" on it then its fine w/ me. What's done is done.

@NickR - Lol

@Reflex - I posted that so any1 else can see it as well. This was honestly worse than when CFL players were whining about the PR being so SFL stacked.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Results are the only thing that will potentially get you on the PR. If you don't have them, there's nothing to discuss.

AWAL, he said to stop, so, let him sulk. There's no point in stressing the point if he doesn't want to listen or comply.

Can you...stop posting here? You're just making things worse.

U don't have 2 be on the panel 2 help out Xaltis. I needed more info than just ur results vs a few ppl. U could have changed the PR just like I caused Red Halberd 2 b over Seibrik in 1 PR AFTER it came out due to some records that were being neglected that I brought up. But if ur "Giving up" on it then its fine w/ me. What's done is done.

And why don't you guys already have my results? That's your job...

Oh and @ Riddle, yea we already sorted that out.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Viper n loli looked up everything they could find. I double checked. Someone must have NOT posted some things that we needed 2 see. Which is why I asked u SEVERAL TIMES 2 post the results -_-. I just wanted 2 make sure WE ain't miss anything.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
And why don't you guys already have my results? That's your job...
It's a group effort. Things will slip through the cracks. Also, tournament hosts have not been helpful and have even actively refused to post results, so, it's difficult to get all the potential information.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I have no idea where to go to search for results. I've never done it before. This is why we have a panelist. That group is supposed to get all of the results.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Omfg... ur KILLING me Xaltis!!!

That's the point LMFAO ALL THE RESULTS THAT WE FOUND WERE FACTORED IN!

There is a search button on the top right of this page. U can start there or just browse around. Or look @ Tourney hosts threads started.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Xaltis... did u look @ my. Finished post?

Plus HOW do you KNOW we didn't do it right? What evidence do you have?

Xaltis

Smash Hero

School talk means nothing here, just reported Mink for that random attack like I always say hapens. Yes awal I did. Did you look at mine?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hence I made the retort that I did Xaltis. Now plz educate me on why your opinion is so much more intellectual than mine?

God its like u don't even read the things we post.

U say its my job 2 find all the results.... I did
U asked how u cud find results... I told u how
U say I'm doing it wrong... But u have no evidence

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Lol can you all just relax for a second? If Taylor is so adamant about getting what he wants, arguing back isn't going to change anything. It's just gonna result in more bickering and more personal attack, so everyone should just drop the topic and post some results or some ****.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
They did their best. If you're not satisfied with the results they found (which pretty much entirely comes from looking up Florida tournament threads), then, you can search the threads of tournaments you know you've been to. That's how everyone else does it, and a PR tends to reflect the most recent few months' worth of time. There's no reason to include old information in a current PR because it isn't nearly as relevant. If there isn't any more information to go on than what is listed, then that's all that can really be taken into account.

That's it. I don't see what there is to argue about. If you don't like it you don't have to accept it, but, just arguing about it without results or arguing about how other people make you feel isn't going to make a change here.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I've said this multiple times now. You guys have the results as Awal said, but you guys didn't do it right. Making 2 seperate PRs was the bad way to do this. You should have combined all 10 months together.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I could sympathize with you on THAT comment. THAT'S what I wanted 2 read from u. Finally you giving me something to work with.

BTW... if we combined the 2... u would have had a harder time of getting on if I do recall. But ill take a look.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I could sympathize with you on THAT comment. THAT'S what I wanted 2 read from u. Finally you giving me something to work with.

BTW... if we combined the 2... u would have had a harder time of getting on if I do recall. But ill take a look.

I've said that plenty of times in this thread. You simply haven't been reading like I said. If you guys would just combine all 10 months this would make the PR better.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yes... uve mentioned it like... 3 times. But u kept making excuses like "Had I a known this time or that time this or that when u should have just played 2 win all the time. & that's what I want you 2 do. Play 2 win EVERY match. Don't sandbag. Don't b fancy. Jus play 2 win.

& btw... we all made this decision. If u were on the panel u cud have talked us out of it. So I'm sorrry u weren't a panelist. But we won't ever have this problem again anyways no matter who is on the next panel. Ill still be there tho :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Taking old data into account for a current PR is pointless and dumb. If someone does especially well in the first few months and then has weak/no results in the second half, it doesn't average out to be "pretty good"--They're just no longer relevant in the tournament scene.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yes... uve mentioned it like... 3 times. But u kept making excuses like "Had I a known this time or that time this or that when u should have just played 2 win all the time. & that's what I want you 2 do. Play 2 win EVERY match. Don't sandbag. Don't b fancy. Jus play 2 win.

What? I never said that. I always play to win in tourneys. Why wouldn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom