• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
I'm drunk.... jus got off work n jus wanna go 2 sleep. I ain't read **** that no1 said yet minus the 1st few comments.

Masky... STFU Hrnut destroyed Mvd n in all honesty wud destroy FL Minus NickR. We all calculated results. **** was legit. I will sling my penis like I'm Ryo when I'm awake.

O I cannot wait til I'm not drunk...

Btw.... show tourney results(Plz don't show me PR MMs bcuz pr MMs only count when they r @ tourneys in which u haven't played some1 3 times)

:sonic:

If there are any tourney results you wud like 2 show please show them b4 I awake. Thanx.

:phone:

Wait... I just read some1 sayin sumthin stupid. So basically... I want ANY1 2 tell me how I could be biased. Thanx...now kill yourself after realizing how wrong u were.
this just in one tournament shows consistency.... Beating riddle then never showin up again

GreenAce

Smash Ace

gallax

Smash Hero
I won a tournament in November, beating GDX/Kyon/Trump/Ed. Then at NLL I did well again. Even Viper looked at me and told me, to my face after I beat him, that I was clearly a better player than him. Now this? Lol. PR's are a joke.

I just cant understand how Ive been so solid for 2 years now, and I still dont get recognition. People hatin on that :snake: :marth: :pikachu2: action.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I won a tournament in November, beating GDX/Kyon/Trump/Ed. Then at NLL I did well again. Even Viper looked at me and told me, to my face after I beat him, that I was clearly a better player than him. Now this? Lol. PR's are a joke.

I just cant understand how Ive been so solid for 2 years now, and I still dont get recognition. People hatin on that :snake: :marth: :pikachu2: action.
gallax when we did the Aug 26th pr and realized there were missing results of yours GDX took it on himself to fix what was overlooked. After the error was fixed you did not want the spot. Now you are looking for recognition again after turning it down i am honestly confused.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
gallax when we did the Aug 26th pr and realized there were missing results of yours GDX took it on himself to fix what was overlooked. After the error was fixed you did not want the spot. Now you are looking for recognition again after turning it down i am honestly confused.
He only said that for the August PR. After being originally snubbed, he didn't want to be apart of that PR because he should have been on it from the start. Not once did he say "never put me on future PRs or never recognize my play again".

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've beated gallax :pika: in friendlies.

That just gives out a hint that I would do the same in a tourney match.
Hopefully though, he doesn't play snake, lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I've beated gallax :pika: in friendlies.

That just gives out a hint that I would do the same in a tourney match.
Hopefully though, he doesn't play snake, lol.
Vinyl no you wont stfu everyone sandbaggs you when they play you because your not good please stfu. Causal play aka friendly's dont mean ****. If you honestly think you can beat my marth or gallax pika in tourney throw some money down. I got 200$ on gallax and myself. I hope your ****ing kidding because i seen you post **** like this multiple times

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Vinyl no you wont stfu everyone sandbaggs you when they play you because your not good please stfu. Causal play aka friendly's dont mean ****. If you honestly think you can beat my marth or gallax pika in tourney throw some money down. I got 200$ on gallax and myself. I hope your ****ing kidding because i seen you post **** like this multiple times
Ahhh I think I need to be good friends with you now Jeff.

Exdeath

Smash Master

How many times did you enter singles in the past 4 months? I only remember 1 NLL.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@xaltis He starting to annoy me. He goes 0-2 in tourneys losing to people that aren't good. Apparently him winning one friendly match means he can beat you. He spams Fsmash ith kirby and thinks hes a top kirby in FL.
If your going to spam a move. Have some logic behind it
@Exdeath he went to a 5df

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It takes experience and time to beat someone. When I played gallax at Mink's place, he ***** me, since it was my first time playing someone that good out of brawl's crappy Wi-FI.

I'm not really looking for an argument here, but I just want to say that I am not being sandbagged as much as before LOL.
And currently, I have one MM held down with mink for Gannon dittos, so I'm looking forward to it when I meet him once again.

EDIT--

LOLWHAT. I'm not even thinking I'm top 5, LOL.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol vinyl shut the **** up you f4gb4g

if you consider gallax "that good" HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

wtf is wrong w/ new smashers today

who remember retro (the kirby)? at least that guy had some balls and more accomplishment than this ******

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Viper changed his name to 9th in Florida LOL.

That's mad weak. Why are content with that? You shouldn't be proud the there are 8 better players than you in this state alone smh.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Specific complaints that I saw while searching the thread:

Xaltis/2-D Jeff - Last year's final season and this season so far should be combined. Both feel that the current PR panel is incompetent and request that the thread be deleted.

D-Torr - This season should have been started fresh instead of being based upon a then-unknown PR. Asserts that the current PR system assumes that PR members were influenced by their PR status despite them being unaware of that status.

MVD - HRNut is above MVD despite MVD having a better loss record (no losses to 2-D Jeff or Nick Riddle) and better win record (win over Nick Riddle) along with more activity/consistency.

Xaltis - Beat Ryo, HRNut and ESAM with an overall winning record last year.

2-D Jeff - Beat Kyon twice last year. Kyon also has a loss to D-Torr last year. Winning record vs. GDX last year. Viper's OoS wins are listed while Xaltis' OoS win isn't.

Jelly - Mampam's character usage doesn't include :dedede:.

Seibrik - Seibrik's character usage doesn't include :marth:. Wasn't consulted on his text.

Ed - Wins over Viper and GDX were neglected.

Gallax - Better win/loss record than GDX, Viper, or Kyon, yet he's not on the PR.

Does that about sum it up?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I honestly believe the top 10 players in the state RIGHT NOW are Nick R, MVD, Seibrik, Shaky, HRNUT, GDX, Xaltis, Mampam, Ryo, and either Kyon/Jeff (depends if Jeff don't drop any grabs with climbers) in no particular order. When playing their BEST, I believe these are the strongest players we have and pose a bigger threat to OoS than others in the state. That's just my opinion, tho.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I honestly believe the top 10 players in the state RIGHT NOW are Nick R, MVD, Seibrik, Shaky, HRNUT, GDX, Xaltis, Mampam, Ryo, and either Kyon/Jeff (depends if Jeff don't drop any grabs with climbers) in no particular order. When playing their BEST, I believe these are the strongest players we have and pose a bigger threat to OoS than others in the state. That's just my opinion, tho.
I couldn't agree more. Earn yourself some Papo points for this post. =D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I agree with that list actually. even though im not fully on it. But when i play on point im pretty OP. Not to brag or anything

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Specific complaints that I saw while searching the thread:

Xaltis/2-D Jeff - Last year's final season and this season so far should be combined. Both feel that the current PR panel is incompetent and request that the thread be deleted.

D-Torr - This season should have been started fresh instead of being based upon a then-unknown PR. Asserts that the current PR system assumes that PR members were influenced by their PR status despite them being unaware of that status.

MVD - HRNut is above MVD despite MVD having a better loss record (no losses to 2-D Jeff or Nick Riddle) and better win record (win over Nick Riddle) along with more activity/consistency.

Xaltis - Beat Ryo, HRNut and ESAM with an overall winning record last year.

2-D Jeff - Beat Kyon twice last year. Kyon also has a loss to D-Torr last year. Winning record vs. GDX last year. Viper's OoS wins are listed while Xaltis' OoS win isn't.

Jelly - Mampam's character usage doesn't include :dedede:.

Seibrik - Seibrik's character usage doesn't include :marth:. Wasn't consulted on his text.

Ed - Wins over Viper and GDX were neglected.

Gallax - Better win/loss record than GDX, Viper, or Kyon, yet he's not on the PR.

Does that about sum it up?
great post!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
If I still played and was still in my prime (last summer mainly), I'd probably be on that list too, but as of now, everyone's gotten significantly better @-@ I accept that tho since I still have confidence in my skill.

I'm gonna go to tournaments again soon, tho, so hopefully I can shake off the rust @-@ 2link is getting back into smash too and told me he was gonna main Diddy, so ya'll better watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom