• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Off-screen bomb disappears?

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
My friend is a Samus main, and I used to be. We noticed this thing that seems to happen a lot where when we're bomb jumping in the bubble to recover. Once in a while one of our bombs will seemingly "disappear", messing up the bomb jump recovery and usually causing us to die. Is this some kind of glitch or did we manage to mess something up? This has never happened to me while not being off-screen (in the bubble).

<3

Pi

Smash Hero
it's probably because your character still has some momentum, or you inadvertently moved your character while bomb jumping and you just miss the bomb

there's no reason for a bomb to disappear while not being on screen

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
this happens to me sometimes
i hate it

but yeah it's just cuz you messed up something

if you listen, you'd probably even still hear the bomb go off

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
:| How depressing. lol. Thanks for the answers though, you're right, it's probably just the momentum throwing me off.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
It's actually an off-screen ninja, stealing your bomb and giving you 1% in the process.

Top Bottom