• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Odyssey Smash Every Tuesday Kalamazoo,MI (Smash 4,Project M and Melee)

Odyssey Smash Every Tuesday Kalamazoo,MI (Smash 4,Project M and Melee)
Posted by MintSoFresh
Odyssey Games
Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 05:30 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MintSoFresh

Smash Rookie
As an alternative to the KZOO SMASH FALL CIRCUIT, KZOO SMASH has partnered with Odyssey Games to bring you a weekly event! Games on rotation will include Project M, Melee, Smash 4, and Pokemon TCG, on Tuesday's every week from 6:00 - 10 PM. Friendlies will be abundant for the first hour of the event, and brackets will start around 7:00 PM. Bring your Pokemon TCG cards as well, as card playing tables will be open for side games!

Odyssey Games has been so gracious to allow us to use the back half of their store to run our tourneys, so give em a like here: Call Oddyssey at (269) 459-9535.

https://www.facebook.com/odysseygameskazoo

Join the Odyssey Smash Facebook group for more details or questions.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/kzoosmash/

*NO MID-SET OR MIDGAME COACHING*
*ALL FINALS ARE BEST 2 OUT OF 3*

AT A GLANCE:
$5 VENUE FEE (Waived with a lagless monitor /SMASH 4 W/ WII U with all DLC / CRT & PM Setup & PRE-REGISTERED IN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK EVENT THREAD THAT WILL APPEAR AT 4 PM. THE FIRST 3 SETUPS PER GAME WILL BE THE ONLY ONES TO COUNT) https://www.facebook.com/groups/kzoosmash/

$5 PROJECT M SINGLES
$5 Melee SINGLES
$5 SMASH 4 SINGLES

6:30 - SMASH 4
6:30 - Melee
7:00 - Project M

Payouts will be as follows:
60/30/10 -16+
60/40 - 1-15

Schedule:
5:30 PM - Registration Begins
6:25 PM - SMASH 4/Melee Singles Registration Closes
6:30 PM - SMASH 4 /Melee Singles Begins
7:00 PM - PM Singles Registration Closes
7:15 PM - PM Singles Begins

MintSoFresh

Smash Rookie
No just show up before what game your trying to play. If you want a venue fee refund you will have to post in in the facebook group in the current weeks event page when it goes up at 4.
Do you HAVE to pre-register?

epicbob12321

Smash Rookie
Hi, I've never been to a tournament or competetive smash bros event, so I have some questions. 1- Are there age restrictions on any of the events? 2- Do I need to bring my own controller? Or is that provided/available for rental? Thanks :)

MintSoFresh

Smash Rookie
Hi, I've never been to a tournament or competetive smash bros event, so I have some questions. 1- Are there age restrictions on any of the events? 2- Do I need to bring my own controller? Or is that provided/available for rental? Thanks :)
No theirs not a age limit. And its bring your own controller. I wouldn't bring wii mote and numchuk is hard to use because noone brings the sensor bar.

Osudude5

Smash Rookie
Is this still going on? I don't really want to go all the way to GR for tourneys.

Top Bottom