• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd Costume issue

Allzombifood

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1822-0152-6057
I have ran into an odd issue, i'm trying to replace costumes. When i replace a costume that PM Replaces (Peach's Redesign) it works, but if i replace an old costume (Wario's... any costume, pick one!) it replaces the UI look, but in-game doesn't work! My guess is that it might be SD Codes, If not, if it is,
Also, if there is a "Costume Kit" Build (All costumes are "Replaced by themselves") Let me know!

Last edited:

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Make sure that the name is correct (For example, to replace the default biker costume should be FitWario00.pac and FitWario00.pcs)
Also make sure that both the .pac and .pcs are there, since Wario is one of the transforming characters, so he needs both
Finally, since Biker Wario and Classic Wario use different armatures (Also known as bonesets), make sure that it's a costume intended for the one you're putting it on, rather than the other (For example, if it's a costume meant for Biker Wario, put it over one of the Biker Wario slots, instead of one of the Classic Wario slots); you can always check which numbers are which costumes, by opening up the original files in Brawlbox or Brawlcrate, expanding the top section, and clicking on the gray box, or MDL0

Top Bottom