• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

D1

Banned via Administration
Sexy and simple good spit Chibstir!

This thread has become exponentially hype-er in the past few days.

SD4 is lookin' pretty immaculate right now.

Max?

Smash Champion
I think abate and I are going to be black out drunk for this.

Let's ****ing go.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
aight im def bringing my recording setup everything is all set!

No Johns this weekend I am coming thru!

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Why is MvC3 only 5 dollars?

Anyway, pretty sure I'm coming to play some Marvel. Here comes the Spider-Man!

strawhats

Smash Master
Sorry D1, I can't make it to this. :(

Kinda low on funds and don't have a ride. Trying to save up for RoM 4 and Apex 2012.

I'll be watching dat beast *** stream though. :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
hAD A SPLIT SECOND OF MADNESS THIS MORNING WHERE I WOKE UP MAD TIRED AND WAS LIKE "MAYBE I'LL JUST SKIP THE TOURNEY TOMORROW".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i know a bunch of people coming for sf4 and marvel so it wont be free again lol

also "My Lord" what time are we starting ? i'm coming to watch the stream on the projector and chill wit erik and the $MoneyTeam$ !! LOLOLOL

PK Webb

Smash Champion
this looks sooo immaculate wish i was making enuff bread to go to this but gotta save for rom where imma be a upsetter =D

D1

Banned via Administration
T-WEBBBBBBBB

T______T

Mad heads are comin to prep for ROM4 you should just come for that alone! Plus Max's car broke down and he needs helpteezy gettin there <3.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i also have community service to go to as well from 1-4 in poughkeepsie which is almost another country to brooklyn lol. i reallyyyyyyy want to go 2 just to see mad heads and get hype during crews

LLDL

Smash Hero
Do you remember the last time you did that to me in crews chibo? LOL no johns biweekly 1.

Alukard

Smash Hero
are crews going to be for realsies ? like with actual **** talk or some money or sumthing ........ or is it going to be like last time where it was me talking **** ........

so yea because apparently people thought i was actually playing when me and otg played ...... like cmon now people ... REALLY?!

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
T-WEBBBBBBBB

T______T

Mad heads are comin to prep for ROM4 you should just come for that alone! Plus Max's car broke down and he needs helpteezy gettin there <3.
I'm actually going to pick him and Mofo up on the way down, so no need.

Also, people should just give me money before the MvC3 tournament starts, just to make things faster.

Top Bottom