• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

Hax

Smash Champion
Nando if you wanna do the wavebird thing where i play for you but it looks like youre actually playing tope lmk

D1

Banned via Administration
Nando if you wanna do the wavebird thing where i play for you but it looks like youre actually playing tope lmk
LMFAOOOO

#exposed

Dammmnnn Nand0 I thought you knew how to finish your plate without any help!

Real talk though...SIDEBETS?

D1

Lol shoutouts to everyone with a degree that still doesn't have a job.

Real talk tho I wouldn't wanna discourage you from taking your SATs tho, its up to you basically. All I know is I took mine, went to college, and I'm still having a hardtime finding a job. Woohoo!

Also shoutouts to vVv-Chibosempai for providing the stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_chibosempai

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
Yo I dont need hax to finish my enemies I can handle them myself. & dam niko only put $1??? He would say $20 if he saw what I did to him at zenith

:phone:

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea nando would prolly have a better chance than hax at beating me.

Also Nando, did we play in tournament? Was it a MM?

Then I'm sure I was playing super serious.

:chuckle:

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't wanna offer a MM because I'm not 100% confirmed, but how about the next tournament we're both at we play for 20$.

We should totally play on the live stream so everyone can watch me whoop dat ***.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
Aight only way to make Tope's trip worth it is we put the price at 10 bux for teams everyone tell me if you're down to do 10 bux for teams and we're in there. Speak up now! We have all week till Monday D1 will make the decision!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So basically, Tope only wants to go if everyone willingly gives him money lol

Isn't that like, sorta selfish? I know it's by no mean guaranteed he would win, though it's obvious he would be up there.

S l o X

Smash Champion
isn't payout like top 3? i don't think tope is guaranteed top three anyway so what's the point in raising the price (potentially lowering the amount of people going)?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe not by myself sure, but with cyrain?

Not getting top 3 at a local... are you kidding me?

D1

Its crazy how much of a double edged sword it is when it comes to prices. I put it at 5 mostly to attract newcomers and also to encourage more people to enter teams. People don't even enter teams nowadays as much as singles...even if there are mad people that enter singles. So yeah so far we've had good turnouts w/ the prices I had before, I don't see any reason to change now.

Chibo I love the banner only thing I would ask is to just put the logo for the Next Level Arcade and include the address?

4013 8th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Phone: 347-618-8813

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh lol I wasn't trying to make a special banner or anything, it was an image I made for my livestream background for when it's offline advertising the stream next weekend. But yea I can edit that in later.

D1

Ahh thanks alot man :D!

I can't wait to see what the results for AE will be!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
loool mango..
I'll try to get other boston area players to go.
But, regardless, see you guys Saturday. This is looking mad stacked

Max?

Smash Champion
TFS should be coming out in full force. I think PC can only stick around for teams, but we might have a special guest around who u guys might know as the Best Ness ever. Get hype.

Oh and get ready Mango, Dbloc is getting back from India tonight.

It's ****ing done.

D1

This **** got hella immaculate Solid Jake, TFS, Boston in the building? TOPE if you can please try!

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam good people are showing up for marvel as well ... *SADFACE* oh well ... i can't wait to laugh at some really 50/50 **** this weekend!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Okay, it's lookin good for me and eggm to come. I'll mm anyone fox dittos on the livestream =) Mango?!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Quick hype list

D1
Alukard
Opium
Mango
Chillin
HBK
Hazz
Nando
Slox
Tope
Chibo
Solid Jake
MattDotZeb
OTG
PC Chris
The Prince of India
JayoYeah
Niko
Eggm
Chain-Ace
M2k
Alex Strife
Crismas
oorah
Abate
Rilout
Nagace
milktea
strawhats
bolt
Val0
MoFo
Velocity

LLDL

Smash Hero
She was already in there xd. What's that dark color you have?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Is anyone interested in teams? I originally wasn't going to enter teams but idk I might give it a shot. I've been practicing :p

Top Bottom