• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Teams anyone? :urg: I'll make sure to downsmash like the whole set LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

D1

Banned via Administration
l

Yoooo hyyye!!!! Chillindude is in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alu said AE I dunno if I can squeeze that in but iif more heads ask for it in the thread I'll make it happen!

Abate welcome back!

Max the Drunken Mario Bros is s forbidden team that has been lying dormant for quite some time. I think its time to wreak havoc on the mortals once again.

Hyper Crimas Force LOOOOOOOOOOL

Max?

Smash Champion
otg

absolutely. No excuses this time... I'm bringing Mr. Beam along.
Ah, Jim, my old friend. SWAG

Teams anyone? :urg: I'll make sure to downsmash like the whole set LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
FFF, I forgot I said we'd team. What if we combine into like, an Ice Climbers like Fusion where Abate and I are one entity of drunken ****? Looking like SMANG out there.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dude, if only...

No worries, I should have reminded you. I shall find another teammate.

Max?

Smash Champion
<3 Cristin

My fault girl, but we will teamsies, I swear! Just bad communication/stoner issues on both our/my part LOL.

DRUNKEN MARIO BROS ABOUT TO SMANG

D1

YOOOO SMANG!!!!!!!!!!!

Real talks tho about a week and a half till this pops off time to spread the word so the folks know!

D1

Yo damn AE?!! Alright I'll add it as another side event! Make sure everyone comes @ noon so we can get all the events poppin' off without holding up the Melee brackets!

D1

I'd be more interested in coming if teams was 10$ a person.
I'd up the price but I know smashers might be entering numerous events at this and the last couple SDs had teams at 5 with good reception so I'm trying to keep things consistent for fear of having a low teams turnout. I apologize Tope : (. Unless everyone posting in here can confirm that they'd rather pay 10 for teams I'll be all for it.

Hax

Smash Champion
i can either retake the SAT's and hopefully improve my horrible college app

or i could come to this tournament :troll:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm coming to this... DIP!

I'll be streaming completely streaming this event in beautiful HD, you're all gonna love this stream.

Mad hyped for some Melee

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Do it I dare you

Salty over something on the forums, what are you 16?

I just looked at your history... I never infracted you

D1

Yoooo Nandepot RUH-LACKS! Chibo is D1-approved! He's a homey son! I respect any Jiggz that tries to stall for almost 8 minutes!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I never mean anything by it, I try to keep the bias out of the way no matter the person

I've got nothing against you

I'm just hyped to be attending a Melee tourney and getting you guys a crazy legit stream. You guys thought Big House stream was good, you don't even know.

D1

We're about to get super amazing streaming thanks to the Chibo-nater!!! Super big shoutout to Chibo for coming through and getting an amazing stream for the kids!

bolt.

Smash Ace
I really want to go to this... don't know if I can pull of back to back to back tournaments though. This looks soooo good.

Max?

Smash Champion
Good **** Chibo.

Looking forward to coming to this, being loud, barely playing smash, and talking a lot of ****.

Top Bottom