• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 4-5, 2014] The Big House 4: feat. Mango, Armada, Mew2King, Hungrybox, Prof Pro (Romulus, MI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Decided to pre-reg for this. I don't agree w/ the PM rulelist, so I'm not entering. Just gonna spectate and get a **** ton of friendlies in

ZKingthethird

Smash Rookie
Alright thanks, SUPER HYPED even though it's still questionable and will be my first tourney. Hope to see you there and hoping I'm not terrible

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Were you able to work anything out with this? My friend and I havent registered yet, so if you wanna try to get somewhat of a refund we could try to buy out your registration.
Transferring registrations is absolutely not allowed, and anyone caught trying to do this will be DQ'd from the tourney and evicted from the venue.

The registration page makes this very clear. This is why a Photo ID is required during check-in.

"Player registrations are not refundable or transferable, and once submitted, cannot be changed with the exception of changing a teammate if you registered for doubles. Please keep this in mind before proceeding. Enter in your information and events correctly the first time. We provide a confirmation page before you pay to help make that happen."

Sir Skaro

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone that has room for one more in their hotel room or needs someone to room with to help lower the hotel cost? The only thing stopping me from coming is money, and if I can save some money on the hotel fee I'll be able to go.

I don't care if I have to sleep in the shower, I just want to be there.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Due to time limitations involved with running the tournament, TBH4 registration will be capped as follows:

Melee Doubles: 256 entrants (128 teams)
Project M Doubles: 128 entrants (64 teams)

Melee Singles and Project M Singles will not be capped.

If you plan to enter doubles and haven't registered yet, you need to act fast. If you already registered for doubles and haven't specified a teammate yet, the deadline to do so is September 20th.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.umsmash.com/teams-registration-cap-and-faq/

Drephen

Smash Master
Due to time limitations involved with running the tournament, TBH4 registration will be capped as follows:

Melee Doubles: 256 entrants (128 teams)
Project M Doubles: 128 entrants (64 teams)

Melee Singles and Project M Singles will not be capped.

If you plan to enter doubles and haven't registered yet, you need to act fast. If you already registered for doubles and haven't specified a teammate yet, the deadline to do so is September 20th.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.umsmash.com/teams-registration-cap-and-faq/
On a related note........anyone need a partner in PM? please PM me if you do, Also looking for someone who is high on the skill level......

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Teammate Add/Drop Deadline:

If you've registered for doubles but haven't specified a teammate yet, you need to do so by September 20th. Knowing the exact teams for both doubles events is crucial to the scheduling of entrants into waves by the TO staff.

If you fail to specify a teammate by the add/drop deadline on September 20th, we will remove you from doubles and refund your doubles entry.

For more information, please visit: http://www.umsmash.com/teams-registration-cap-and-faq/

M@v

Subarashii!
^On that topic, any of you fine PM lads looking for a PM team mate? Of the two really good PM players in my area, one can't make it and the other has a team mate, so yeah I'm looking around. MK/Zelda/Sheik is who I'll use.

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for anyone willing to let me crash in their hotel room during the event. I want to fly in, but haven't bought my ticket yet due to lack of housing. If anybody has extra space or wouldn't mind a decent training partner, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Please PM me if interested, I REALLY want to go to this one.

Last edited:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm looking for anyone willing to let me crash in their hotel room during the event. I want to fly in, but haven't bought my ticket yet due to lack of housing. If anybody has extra space or wouldn't mind a decent training partner, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Please PM me if interested, I REALLY want to go to this one.
I recommend posting about it in the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/643670962393847/

In my experience, there are always people looking for extra hotel roommates at nationals like these. It may come down to the final few days in terms of planning, but it's almost certain you can find a spot somewhere.

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
^On that topic, any of you fine PM lads looking for a PM team mate? Of the two really good PM players in my area, one can't make it and the other has a team mate, so yeah I'm looking around. MK/Zelda/Sheik is who I'll use.
I'm not from the your area but if you want a PM partner I'm down. I main Sonic for PM.

Engo

Smash Ace
By september 20th do you mean reg closes on sept 19 at midnight or sept 20 at midnight? I've heard it's the former but I understood it as being the latter. I really need to know. I was convinced to go and I'm doing some last minute ride plans that won't be confirmed until later today.

Sorry for being a stereotypical procrastinating smasher LOL

MrRavine

Smash Rookie
So I'm a bit confused about the waves. Does that mean that the order of events for each individual person / team will be different, maybe you'll play Melee first then PM later, or vice versa? If we happen to not have a wave at 11am, do we still have to show up, or can we show up later for our first wave?

Last edited:

BertEast

Smash Apprentice
I'm so hyped for this, it's unreal.
This will be my first national. I'm sure it will blow my first tournament out of the water!
(Sweet 13 was ****ing awesome)

strawhats

Smash Master
ok this has gone on long enough...these two have been to the same tournament 2x and have yet to play each other. (granted a 700 and near 1000 man tournament with Tournament only set ups at an FGC tournament makes exhibition matches that aren't doubles rather difficult @Evo 2K13/14). I'm referring to S2J v. Darkrain...this falcon ditto has been YEARS IN THE MAKING. Someone please, for the love of God, make this exhibition match happen. In fact a Falcon RR tournament would be hype if possible (Saturday night or something) ... especially with so many legendary falcon players going to this. (Darkrain, Hax, S2J, Scar, Jiano Tapion)
P.S. if only Jeapie/Gucci, SS, G-regulate, or Lord had gone to this.

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
ok this has gone on long enough...these two have been to the same tournament 2x and have yet to play each other. (granted a 700 and near 1000 man tournament with Tournament only set ups at an FGC tournament makes exhibition matches that aren't doubles rather difficult @Evo 2K13/14). I'm referring to S2J v. Darkrain...this falcon ditto has been YEARS IN THE MAKING. Someone please, for the love of God, make this exhibition match happen. In fact a Falcon RR tournament would be hype if possible (Saturday night or something) ... especially with so many legendary falcon players going to this. (Darkrain, Hax, S2J, Scar, Jiano Tapion)
P.S. if only Jeapie/Gucci, SS, G-regulate, or Lord had gone to this.
S2J isn't going anymore. :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-big-house-4-sd-card-files.370198/

If you plan to bring a setup, make sure you have these files on your SD card! We are not obligated to give venue fee discounts if you do not have these!

These files help to streamline the tournament process and speed up tournament sets. People don't need to ask "What's the ruleset? What stages are legal?" because they're right there in front of them. Again please make sure you put these on your SD card if you plan to bring a setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom