• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Yes that's a good idea. I feel like there are a lot more PM players who play Melee than vice versa, so Melee first would make more sense (but maybe I'm wrong).

Also I'll probably swing by Friday anyway and also for the month-end tournament so no hard feelings haha

ORLY

Smash Master
Doubles usually doesn't take as long as singles, so knocking it out makes sense but I'm down with whatever first

Jeff and I are leaving in about 15

ORLY

Smash Master
Ken

I always wanted to play Dudley and Makoto, but never bothered to practice

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Oro is better at that kind of thing, but I'm sure we can both help you out. We're leaving now, be there in 30ish minutes

K Buns

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0146-9868-4081
Is this still going on?
If so, some of my friends and I will probably stop by when we're in the area for winter break. Sounds like a good time!

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Is this going on next Wednesday? I know it's the day before Thanksgiving and all, so it's fine if not. It's just I'm back in Chicago for the first time in forever and I always wanted to check out the Chicagoland scene

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Nick, keep my 3DS charger safe :(

PM me your phone number so we can figure out a way for me to get it back, I gotta keep breeding me some Pokemans

DeliciousOctorok

Smash Cadet
Is this going on next Wednesday? I know it's the day before Thanksgiving and all, so it's fine if not. It's just I'm back in Chicago for the first time in forever and I always wanted to check out the Chicagoland scene

Someone asked the same question on the Chicago-land Melee Facebook page and Bobby (the owner of the venue) said there will be another meetup next week.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
You should be able to. PM always ends up starting around 8:30 or 9 anyway.

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
I'll try coming by next week if there's a meetup. I can bring a setup for Brawl if needed.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Just for scheduling, guessing we got one on the 18th? I'm gonna be back in town again.

Top Bottom