• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GCC Journal Fundraiser Tournament

GCC Journal Fundraiser Tournament
Posted by SuperMadrid99
Student Center (SC 212) - Glendale Community College
Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SuperMadrid99

Smash Rookie
https://ibb.co/jwPrG5

1st, 2nd, and 3rd get share of Prize Pool!

$10 Registration (Registration is from 11AM-12PM).

Anyone can join!

Controllers Provided! (Please contact me if you're willing to bring a console, the game, or a screen).

Food will be sold!

Singles, 3 Stock, Best 2 out of 3.

This event is held twice a year and is meant to help raise money for the GCC Journal that is printed yearly around Spring. Anyone of any skill level can join, last year we had people ranked in the top 20 of So Cal along with people playing pretty casually so there's a great variety. There will be a losers bracket so there's always a second chance! The environment is very chill and laid back, it's a great opportunity to show your skills and meet new people in the community while having fun and trying to make some money! Food will be sold and there may be a raffle for extra prizes!

Alibris

Smash Rookie
hello, i'm very interested in this tournament but there are a few things i would like to discuss with you before i make a final decision.

hkmelee

Smash Rookie
Also if I provide a set-up and monitor will my entrance fee be dismissed?

SuperMadrid99

Smash Rookie
We normally expect around 30-40 participants and yes if you bring a complete set up and monitor, your entrance fee is completely dismissed.

hkmelee

Smash Rookie
Ok thanks for the info. Also, if this event starts at 11:00 am, what time will it end? Thanks

Top Bottom