• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
haha yeah. my lover's name is the same name. and it would be super weird calling you coco. i might call you "coco baby" accidentally.

and yeah, i'm the asian ganon player.

oh shoot, darren aka blindhobo we should kick it sometime!!!

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
yoooo jason. you back in lc?

we should definitely play again soon. it's been a really long time.

COCO

Smash Cadet
> Bizarro: Oh what the hell aite man fair enough you win zomg *****es in the house koolaid man monster jam <.<
I dont know how to change my name tho
Ok if its easier i might just make a new acct or something since i just joined lk 2 weeks ago

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
You need to buy premium to change your name, along with other privileges.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
w/e it's your choice man. i was just kidding anyways. so awkward though

i'll hook you up with the community since you seem cool

well, not kidding about the name, but about asking you to change it

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
alright, so im a random smasher who will be in the simi-valley/LA area this sunday through wednesday next week. i was wondering if there are any smashfests/tourneys going down on these dates. any information would be appreciated

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey frisbie you cud also try the 626 thread or the socal melee fb group, just throwin suggestions out there. as of now i dont think oxy's having their fests this summer.

if theres really nothing i cud try to arrange something during the week for you, it would have to be in the evening and most likely have jus a few ppl. plus, we've already played lol its best if u can play new ppl while ur here. possibly tuesday or wednesday night?

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
hey frisbie you cud also try the 626 thread or the socal melee fb group, just throwin suggestions out there. as of now i dont think oxy's having their fests this summer.

if theres really nothing i cud try to arrange something during the week for you, it would have to be in the evening and most likely have jus a few ppl. plus, we've already played lol its best if u can play new ppl while ur here. possibly tuesday or wednesday night?
thanks for the help, i think tuesday or wednesday night could work, i'll be able to tell you for sure tomorrow. i cant wait to play :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok if we play it would be at my dorm, its at 1320 san pasqual, pasadena ca. u can play in the evening right? and by that i mean after 8 pm

EDIT: yo frisbie pm me ur cell so we can arrange things. can u possibly make it tuesday? im trying to see if others can come for u to play them, and ppl seem to say they can come tuesday...

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
nah im busy all of tuesday basically. maybe if it were somewhere closer to the simi valley area tuesday could work, but im staying with my grandparents so i wont be able to play too late unless maybe i got a ride back. wednesday would probably work best, and as early as possible would be nice. i appreciate you trying to set this up for me :)

joY

Pot splitter
I'm assuming that if I brought a set-up to one of these for Project: M (not necessarily this Friday), there would at least be some interest to play.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
I'd play it, I WAS in the PMBR (dunno if I'm still in it though since I couldn't do anything cause of school) oh and I also didn't have a wii LOL

But I think people would 95% mostly play melee though (myself included)

//edit// COME AT 4 PM, please call/text if you have any questions or reply here

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts to anto and combo, I will get better and look forward to the next time we meet in tournament bracket/pool. got ***** last time at that 7/08/12 Festizzio tourney by you two LOL.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I will be coming again this week so I can receive my laptop charger....lol

Also, I have this pretttty big TV in my garage that's inconvenient to take places with me, so is there anyway I could just bring it to Oxy and you guys could just store it there, since I know you guys have setup issues. You guys can keep it, cuz I have enough CRTs as it is.

Top Bottom