• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time ~ URA PROJECT (OFFICIALLY DEAD)

Spire

III
BRoomer
:bee: and I have so much more work I wish I could share with you guys, but now is not the time. Perhaps one day we may release our own "Ura Historia".

Any questions? I'd be happy to answer anything I can.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Not really sure what to ask. ^-^ But I can't wait to see what the game will be like!

The other one, I assume is the dark link, or hero of darkness looks really cool. :3

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
How's the progress? Any possibility of this being released within the year? 12 temples sounds like a lot to chew but if they can finish such a large game I'm excited to see more.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Progress is really good. Zeth is back in shape and working on finishing Trailer 3 (haha how many times have I had to say this to people...). It will showcase a ton of content not yet seen. There is still a lot of the world that needs building, but in the coming months we will be commencing a great deal of construction. It seems we're about to enter a rigorous dungeon phase.

We have almost the entire world planned out; I know you guys are going to love what we've done to Hyrule :)

No word on a completion schedule, or if it'll be done this year. That would be supreme, but don't bank on it. Do expect a lot of content to be shown over the course of the year though!

Spire

III
BRoomer
@ Xonar — Zeth and folks created a new program from scratch after breaking down and developing a complete understanding of the code that OoT and MM were written in. I'm not sure what language they've written the program in.

@ Insom — The Triforce symbol extension next to each file is a replacement for what the N64DD originally added to each file, suggesting add-on content.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Posting to show my support and interest.

:D

Spire

III
BRoomer
I just quit this project for good.

Sorry to say, but I'm afraid Ura doesn't even exist. It's complicated, but don't expect anything in the future. I would love to see Ura see the light of day [somehow] but as it stands, I'm afraid it was all a farce. A bunch of work for nothing.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Er...any more details on that front? That's kind of a big disappointment for sure. Was there never anything to begin with? It's not April Fools anymore! :(

Spire

III
BRoomer
In the 6 months I was involved with the project, I saw no actual progress. I was told recently by some team members that my concept art, along with some new music (Nitroflasher and Punk) and an incomplete texture replacement tool (Sakura) were the only examples of work seen. Zeth had nothing to do with these works. Every time I would ask to see some progress, he would say something along the lines of, "you'll see soon enough ;)" or, "just wait for Trailer 3". I was on the team and I had to wait for Trailer 3 to see progress of the game. Sound a little fishy?

Recently in the GCN's Ura Project Thread, there arose a critique over Punk's new music tracks, which Zeth unveiled. The community was split about 50/50 between approval and disapproval of the quality, namely because the music did not sound like Ocarina of Time's music. Compositionally they were fine, but he did not use the OoT soundfont and as such, the instrumentation sounded foreign. This conflicts with the premise of making an Ocarina of Time Expansion. This is why Nitroflasher's music was almost unanimously praised—because he sought to emulate Koji Kondo's style by limiting his pallet to the existing instruments and working creatively with such parameters. It yielded some truly great music. Zeth took the critique of Punk's work personally, defending both the composer and himself as he felt the community was backlashing against his decision to hire Punk. No Zeth, the community was critiquing his work. That's what happens when you're an artist.

Anywho, I took to Skype to speak with Punk in the Ura Team Chat. I tried to explain why I felt his music could be vastly improved by limiting his instruments to the OoT soundfont. He said he didn't want to in favor of making "different music". This is a fan-made expansion of a pre-existing game that millions of people have played and love. If you're not changing the aesthetic of the game, rebuilding the game world into something foreign, or creating a totally new game, there's no justification for creating music that doesn't fit into the family of Ocarina of Time. As far as world design goes (and as far as I know, because again, nothing was happening with Ura), Zeth's old work seemed to reflect and respect the order that Ocarina of Time established. The project's plans seemed to do the same, but Punk's music simply feels out of place. Zeth went on to say that he wants to connect with peoples' nostalgia, so he had Punk write a new Hyrule Field theme, which is essentially the classic Overworld theme heard in LoZ and ALttP. Sure, that's fine. But people are nostalgic for OoT's Hyrule Field theme as well. They are not nostalgic for the classic Overworld Theme because of Ocarina of Time, because it was not in the game at all! He tried to justify this by saying because the theme was used in Majora's Mask (as the Termina Field theme) that it really belonged in Ocarina of Time. Here, I'm going to insert exactly what I wrote in the thread that created this huge debacle:

Zeth. You release music and it gets some negative feedback. You go on to berate those who responded in such a way with, "you don't know what you're talking about," etc. What is the point of critique then? Do you expect and only promote praise?

Sorry Zeth and Shadow Fire, but I'm on the other side of the fence about the music. Punk is a good musician, but in my opinion (which is shared by numerous others) he just hasn't quite nailed the spirit of Ocarina of Time as Nitroflasher did. Punk is neither Nitroflasher or Koji Kondo, his style is different, but you're creating a video game and as a medium it is an amalgamation of many other mediums: visual art, writing, music, world design, puzzle crafting, etc, etc. As such, everything must feel familial, all part of a single whole. You don't want anything jumping radically from one style to the next, everything must work cohesively. The current concern with the music is exactly that: it is a different style than Nitroflasher's, and guess what—Nitroflasher received nearly unanimous praise for reproducing Kondo's style, which is exactly what you want.

Just be open to all types of responses. If there's such an amount of negative feedback, maybe you should consider a change instead of attacking those who've said such. Sure, you're free to do whatever you want but keep in mind the opinions of the public. It seems the responses are about 50/50 in your favor, so if you don't make changes now, you're subject to future backlash upon release as people complain once more about the music not fitting in.

From my observation, the most positive responses to Ura's music have been the original compositions on Nitroflasher's part. The original compositions. You say:

ZethN64, on 24 Apr 2013 - 14:54, said:
"It would be just weird to make Kakariko village with an original composition, or Kokiri Forest, or the lost woods, or even the Dark World etc."

I understand this sentiment as far as the Dark World goes, but why then are you replacing the Temple of Time's theme? If you're preserving recognizable parts of the game, why change this? Maybe you're choosing what you like best arbitrarily rather than what makes the game. One could make the argument that every single song in the game is recognizable, so why replace anything? Even by removing the Hyrule Field theme, you are weakening the nostalgia factor. Some people may feel nostalgic for the main theme, but not because of Ocarina of Time—because it wasn't in the game. Nostalgia is entirely relative to the individual, and as such, you may be forcing your own on the game—which is perfectly fine, just be careful about contradicting yourself by saying that you're considering the public's at large.

I will agree though, I believe Punk is a good musician and I'm happy that he's part of the team. He, like everyone, has room to grow and he's definitely off to a great start. The community has expressed disdain for his current music but they've also expressed interest in his musical development. People believe he'll produce good work, so if you set out to defend him I don't think it's entirely necessary. I also don't think people were attacking your decision to hire on Punk as the team's musician—maybe you took backlash to the music as an attack on yourself. I think most of us can collectively agree that he has great potential and with time will create some great music.

I want the best for everyone: every member of the community and the team. I want to see every developer put their all into the game and every follower to enjoy Ura when it finally launches (and in the meantime, the Beta Restoration release!). I have high hopes for Ura and I truly believe everyone here has a good heart. No one is trying to sabotage anyone's esteem by criticizing decisions or work. We all love The Legend of Zelda immensely, it's why we're here, it's why we're a community. Some are more opinionated than others about the series, its future, and its fan-made expansions. Ura has developed quite the following, but people haven't seen new content in a long time so yes, they're getting antsy. You understand why there's been negative backlash towards the music right? It's the only content released since my Wizzrobe & Darknut concept art a few months ago, which was the only content released over the span of about 6 months. I know you have stuff to show and its 100% your call to release whatever you want, but you must realize that which is shown will be heavily scrutinized when there's not a lot to critique.

People want to see Ura.

Oh, and if you try to read what I'm talking about, sorry you can't. Zeth deleted everything in the thread. Needless to say, Zeth was, "NOT happy how (I) called (him) out in the URA thread," as he said on Skype. Instead of arguing a pointless argument, I quit. This prompted the deletion of the entire thread save the OP, my superbanning from the GCN (awwyeah), and a huge cluster****.

The truth is: There is no URA. Zeth has been lying about it for a long time now. He can't seem to overcome his shame so he continues to front a lie by hiring on team members, persuading them of its existence with outdated 'new' content, and letting them defend him on the forum whenever people question the project's authenticity. He throws fits whenever people challenge him, accuse him of lying, and oh yeah, bans them afterwards. Why delete the entire thread? Sounds like someone trying to cover their tracks.

A ton of people have gotten their hopes up for Ura. People go to school, go to work, think about URA and come home, get on the GCN and talk about it. People spend their days hyping up something that doesn't exist anymore. Zeth is the boy who cried wolf. Every time he'd announce a due date, something 'catastrophic' would happen right as it neared, or more often, on the date itself. I hate to be that guy but the deaths in his family seem less believable now than ever. Zeth is a big baby with a bigger ego who can't bare to see other people's work surpass his own in quality, nor can he take an ounce of criticism. He must live in his own perfect little world where he controls everything, especially the way people think and speak. He cannot tolerate any form of deviation from his social standard. If people speak in a way he deems unfit for his world, he bans them. If URA was his baby, he has neglected it for so long that it died well over a year ago from starvation. We've just been throwing food at a corpse because of a lie.

URA is a facade and it's a damn shame. I wish as much as anyone that it would see the light of day, especially because I poured a ton of work into it. I just want for everyone to be able to forget URA and move on with their lives. It's a farce, it's a crime, it's a total misfortune.

Trust me, I want to be wrong. I want Zeth to turn this over and reveal Ura to be real. But as of now, I have no reason to believe it exists at all. I want Zeth to be able to prove this project's worth, see it through to completion and release the greatness that our ideas had paved the road for. I have fond memories of talking with the team, but specifically Zeth. We spent entire days discussing the project—because I believed such discussion was actually filtering into progress... progress behind some curtain I was not allowed to see. If we're comparing two possible truths: URA existing vs. URA not existing, there's no way I can believe the former. I carry with me the shared opinion of numerous other GCN community members including some URA teammates. We just need to move on.

Long live the community.

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
This is what I have kept thinking since they delayed Trailer 3, THREE times!

And btw guys, I am a member of GCN like Spire.

bobbotheclown

Smash Rookie
Actually punks hyrule field theme is almost copied directly from smash bros 64. except at 0:42 it goes in some completely random direction for no apparent reason at all, i assume just to make it more complicated.

[12:17:46 AM] the real bobbotheclown: ur hyrule field theme
[12:17:52 AM] the real bobbotheclown: remixed smash bros
[12:18:24 AM] punk7890: i based it off that yeah

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
This may seem insensitive and/or cynical to some, but I really just don't care at this point: after following this project for so long, my ability to trust in the team has been destroyed, and therefore I say that even Ray Charles could've see this cancellation coming.

First off, HOW many times has Zeth fallen into turmoil right before Trailer 3 was slated for release? And HOW many times have other assets (including the holy grail that is Trailer 3) been delayed due to another teamster's harddrive crapping out/moving to a new place without WiFi/been injured/what have you? Finally, isn't it just an iota fishy how Zeth stood his ground and declared that URA was not canceled after Spire claimed otherwise here on Friday, only to turn around during the weekend to tell us that the project is "hanging on a thread", and finally outright canceling it today? That's a pretty fast effin' turnaround on a major decision like a cancellation. Oh, and the constant URA topic cleanouts/lockups seem shady as hell as well, in retrospect.

Finally, a personal, closing note. I don't feel that I'm entitled to content; I understand that people have needs, especially those who produce projects like this as a hobby. However, in my eyes, there is literally insubstantial evidence that ANY real progress was made in the past six months or so (no, a few little composed ditties and a screenshot of a modified Link model's head don't work; people need to see things in motion, or at least full screenshots; anybody with the know-how could whip something up like a level or model hack to awe people). I think what killed this project was two things: 1) over-ambitiousness: People were fine with the initial idea of tacking on a couple neat new features and temples onto OoT, like a Master Quest PLUS, and 2) the switch to Majora's Mask as the base ROM (though it could be argued that this fits under over-ambitiousness); why in blazes would you scrap so much progress on a game that has much more documentation and unearthed goodies in favor of a ROM that is woefully underdocumented and so underexplored in comparison? I would've been fine with this cancellation if they were a little more honest and open about the progress. But as of now, I'm more inclined to believe the former team member who was unceremoniously perma'd (i.e. Spire) than the Leader who spent recent days spouting a bunch of woe-is-me plus hate rhetoric and not backing a damned thing up.

(Comment about donations removed; they could've been used for maintenance costs)

To add insult to injury, Zeth didn't stay behind to apologize for the cancellation or even leave some parting words. He just basically drove right the hell off, and left his team to deal with the aftermath (some of them may not be the best people, but they did not deserve to deal with his mess), baleeting his YouTube account in the process.

**** you, Zeth. You were a chicken**** coward, and that's how people should remember you.

akanakin

Smash Rookie
Well, I was a ****ing asshole to pjkoan over on the GCN. I fully apologize.

It's been a while since i've been this mad over something. Zeth not only lied to people, but he purposefully tricked them into defending him and attacking people who knew the truth all along. He's a manipulative asshole.

:bee: and I have so much more work I wish I could share with you guys, but now is not the time. Perhaps one day we may release our own "Ura Historia".

Any questions? I'd be happy to answer anything I can.
So can we see your work now? Someone better release something from this project, even if it's only screenshots or videos.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have six screenshots, but I won't bother to upload them. Yes, six. That is more or less all I ever saw of the game while I was on the team. I know someone who's working on a large Ura archive for the public to enjoy.

As far as story and characters go, just wait for this archive. It should be out soon.

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
I have six screenshots, but I won't bother to upload them. Yes, six. That is more or less all I ever saw of the game while I was on the team. I know someone who's working on a large Ura archive for the public to enjoy.

As far as story and characters go, just wait for this archive. It should be out soon.
Oooooh, sounds lovely. Can't wait.

EDIT: Six screenies? Holy schlamoly this smells even shadier by the second.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'd like to say, since Friday things have calmed down. My resentment for Zeth has dwindled and I'm ready to move on, as most of the community is. Ura's cancelation is disappointing, but good things will arise from it, as they already seem to be doing. Amends are being made and the community seems to be strengthening. That is the most important aspect of this whole debacle.

:)

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
I'd like to say, since Friday things have calmed down. My resentment for Zeth has dwindled and I'm ready to move on, as most of the community is. Ura's cancelation is disappointing, but good things will arise from it, as they already seem to be doing. Amends are being made and the community seems to be strengthening. That is the most important aspect of this whole debacle.

:)
Agreed; there are still some cool projects I'm following on the GCN, like Project Antiqua. The bitter taste that the URA drama left in my mouth concerning the GCN as a whole has worn down, but the whole URA debacle itself is another story with me. But, that's in the past now.:b:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hey. Shame about Ura, but even a bigger shame about Zeth's lacking performance.

As someone who has lead a relatively small team (10 people) to make a game, I can say that it IS quite a hard task, but that doesn't excuse what he did. Ohwell. Shucks! Cool stuff though, Spire.

DirtyDuck666

Smash Rookie
I noticed something fishy when trailer 3 was delayed for the sixth time. Each time with some elaborate reason, usually happening on the day it was due out. What didn't make sense however was the way they had no trailer footage already saved up from all the other failed attempts at the trailer, but instead he said he would start work on it AFTER it's delay, implying that he never started work on it prior (including the other 5 times) That was when alarm bells started ringing for me, so I voiced my concern and I was ganged upon by everybody on their site and eventually banned.
I was promised that despite how things looked, that trailer 3 was coming on the 15th of January, and if it didn't arrive my concerns would be justified.
The 15th came, yet no trailer, yet again, except this time there was no elaborate reason. No power outage. No Hard disc failure. No death or massacre of so called family members but instead nothing. Zilch.
After a month of nothing I asked for it, or at least a screen shot of the game because I wanted to make a donation but I didn't feel comfortable until I saw something regarding a hack (We had literally nothing regarding in game footage) and instead of simply addressing this issue after all this time and giving at least a screen shot or two, Zeth wen't on to explain how donation aren't to be used as leverage to force members to work faster, even though that wasn't my point at all!
If you ask me he's an attention seeking little B*tch, and he likes other people to feel sorry for him so they will automatically come to his defence, despite all the lies and excuses he makes. He should never be trusted again because of this, and his admirers seriously need to reevaluate their affection for him. He is very manipulative, I can vouch for that. He had a lot of younger naive site members automatically jumping to his defence whenever people rightfully criticized his excuses.
I feel most sorry for all the fans that donated money towards this project. They have been robbed by an attention seeking con artist, and that's exactly what he is until somebody can prove otherwise.

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
I noticed something fishy when trailer 3 was delayed for the sixth time. Each time with some elaborate reason, usually happening on the day it was due out. What didn't make sense however was the way they had no trailer footage already saved up from all the other failed attempts at the trailer, but instead he said he would start work on it AFTER it's delay, implying that he never started work on it prior (including the other 5 times) That was when alarm bells started ringing for me, so I voiced my concern and I was ganged upon by everybody on their site and eventually banned.
I was promised that despite how things looked, that trailer 3 was coming on the 15th of January, and if it didn't arrive my concerns would be justified.
The 15th came, yet no trailer, yet again, except this time there was no elaborate reason. No power outage. No Hard disc failure. No death or massacre of so called family members but instead nothing. Zilch.
After a month of nothing I asked for it, or at least a screen shot of the game because I wanted to make a donation but I didn't feel comfortable until I saw something regarding a hack (We had literally nothing regarding in game footage) and instead of simply addressing this issue after all this time and giving at least a screen shot or two, Zeth wen't on to explain how donation aren't to be used as leverage to force members to work faster, even though that wasn't my point at all!
If you ask me he's an attention seeking little B*tch, and he likes other people to feel sorry for him so they will automatically come to his defence, despite all the lies and excuses he makes. He should never be trusted again because of this, and his admirers seriously need to reevaluate their affection for him. He is very manipulative, I can vouch for that. He had a lot of younger naive site members automatically jumping to his defence whenever people rightfully criticized his excuses.
I feel most sorry for all the fans that donated money towards this project. They have been robbed by an attention seeking con artist, and that's exactly what he is until somebody can prove otherwise.
Jeez, I didn't even think about that first bit. Making a trailer, even a crap one, would require at least a few days: gathering necessary footage, editing it, and all that fine stuff (at least going off of the standards of Trailer 2). That would mean that logically, you'd have the gameplay screens/footage first and foremost. No way in hell can you pull together a decent trailer the night before it's slated for release. Oh, and if it was really such a daunting task to put together video clips (assuming they existed), the team could have easily, easily taken screenshots and short vids of Trailer 3 material to make up for the delays... like they did with the Marsh Palace and Ice Palace, for example, proving that they could do such a thing.

Thinking about it, the other team members don't seem to be so terrible (in comparison, anyway); it just seems that they had a longterm trust with Zeth and the latter abused that trust quite maliciously to puppet what were his friends and supporters: some of the other team members have their own projects, and they're a lot more receptive to constructive criticism to their own projects than comments that were aimed towards URA.

The only thing I'm thinking about donations is that some of them are used for maintenance/hosting costs, although I wouldn't put the idea of Zeth running off with some cash as being unrealistic.

As I said, though, the GCN as a whole shouldn't be shunned due to this drama, as there are other great projects on the horizon therein.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Donations made on the GCN went solely to hosting costs. Donations made on the URA mini-site went directly to the project. It is said that money was being used to buy hardware upgrades and what not. Considering nothing was being done, was Zeth trying to raise money so he could even work on it at all, lying in the meantime by saying he had been working on it? Who knows. I don't believe a thing he says anymore.

The GCN is a good place. There are good people there with bustling creativity and respect for one another. Zeth just happened to be an inflated bad apple that all the kiddies grew to worship.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Sorry to hear this was canceled and all the BS that was involved, after our project which we had pretty much acknowledged from the beginning was never going to actually turn into anything, I was hoping to see an actual game with your artistic influence on it

Love the concept art on your site! Don't know if it was your intention but it reminds me of some kind of composite of Zelda, Nintendo goes in a different direction entirely with the art style so frequently yet this reminds me of several of them, it's like, more Zelda than Zelda o_o

Thanatos-Zero

Smash Rookie
Greetings good people, I just found out hours ago that the URA Project of Zeth was cancelled. I joined this forum now, for not to curse this idiot called Zeth, but to give you guys hope. In my research I just found out that Project is in fact alive again.
http://ootmods.webs.com/

The project is now managed by Insane Slug aka Ty Anderson and along with him there are already 9 members.

@Spire
We seem to share similiar fates aren't we? I am however a graphic artist specialised in NES graphics. I can understand you well, since I have worked for hackers, who canceled their projects.
Let me tell you something Spire. If you really want your work to not let go into waste, then you should rejoin the project (I would do the same). A man of your talents should make good use of what they can do. However since I know, that to work for no money doesn't make a living, I give you this advice: Work only by your own conditions, which means that you are free to come and go. The same goes for you as well PkJoan.

This is all what I wanted to say; therefore I wish you all good luck with your future lives.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Let me tell you something Spire. If you really want your work to not let go into waste, then you should rejoin the project (I would do the same). A man of your talents should make good use of what they can do. However since I know, that to work for no money doesn't make a living, I give you this advice: Work only by your own conditions, which means that you are free to come and go. The same goes for you as well PkJoan.

This is all what I wanted to say; therefore I wish you all good luck with your future lives.
Well thank you! I have since taken Zelda modding up on my own. I'm going to start a thread for my work, so check it out.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
URA's not dead? And Zeth's not in charge? That's like, the best news I've heard in weeks! If I had any modding experience, I'd join the team. Alas, all I have is years of writing experience, a bit of video editing experience, a wealth of Zelda fanboyism (and detailed knowledge) and an Anthropology degree. Alas. :(

Spire

III
BRoomer
So you are going to join the forum as well? That would be the best for anyone. :D

I made a thread here. I'm not interested in collaborating with that team, though I wish the very best for their (and your) endeavors.

URA's not dead? And Zeth's not in charge? That's like, the best news I've heard in weeks! If I had any modding experience, I'd join the team. Alas, all I have is years of writing experience, a bit of video editing experience, a wealth of Zelda fanboyism (and detailed knowledge) and an Anthropology degree. Alas. :(
@Banjodorf — congrats on the anthropology degree! Had I not pursued art in college, that's what I would have majored in.

Thanatos-Zero

Smash Rookie
I made a thread here. I'm not interested in collaborating with that team, though I wish the very best for their (and your) endeavors.
I see. It seems that the experience with Zeth made you more cautious and distrustful. It is not unlikely, that you fear your work is going to be wasted on someone other like him again. To be sure, are you Mike Serpa in the forum? If yes, I see really forward into more discussions with you.
And if the project becomes finally what you and I am wishing for, can we expect your support again? As I said before, your artwork is mindblowing and it would be a waste not to make use of it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I see. It seems that the experience with Zeth made you more cautious and distrustful. It is not unlikely, that you fear your work is going to be wasted on someone other like him again. To be sure, are you Mike Serpa in the forum? If yes, I see really forward into more discussions with you.
And if the project becomes finally what you and I am wishing for, can we expect your support again? As I said before, your artwork is mindblowing and it would be a waste not to make use of it.

I did not join the new Ura team's forum, so no, I am not Mike Serpa. My experience with Zeth made me more cautious of people like him, yes. As far as work goes, I am only interested in helming my own project right now—though I am open to conceptual collaboration. I feel I possess a great worth of Zelda knowledge and would be more than happy to discuss world design and concept with your team. Though I am very busy and will not join that forum, not now at least. If you didn't see, I posted my thread here: http://smashboards.com/threads/spires-zelda-maps.336766/

Thanatos-Zero

Smash Rookie
I did not join the new Ura team's forum, so no, I am not Mike Serpa. My experience with Zeth made me more cautious of people like him, yes. As far as work goes, I am only interested in helming my own project right now—though I am open to conceptual collaboration. I feel I possess a great worth of Zelda knowledge and would be more than happy to discuss world design and concept with your team. Though I am very busy and will not join that forum, not now at least. If you didn't see, I posted my thread here: http://smashboards.com/threads/spires-zelda-maps.336766/
I see. I share a great amount of knowledge of Zelda as well. Take a look on my posts/threads in the Zelda Universe Board. http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/members/5345295-thanatos-zero.html
Since you share your work with all of us, here a glimpse of my work. http://spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=16278&page=5
By the way, If you are interested in the limits of the NES sprites, go here: http://spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=22508&pid=503178#pid503178

Tacel

Smash Lord
I hope my obituary will have the tag "OFFICIALLY DEAD" next to my name.

Top Bottom