• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC ReMix and Their Many Smash Albums

ocremix.jpg

OverClocked ReMix is an organization that has been devoted to putting the spotlight on remixes and new takes on popular video game soundtracks since 1999, making them one of the longest running Video Game communities along with SmashBoards. While many here may have heard of them, ever since 2013, they've been making yearly albums dedicated to the Super Smash Bros. series.

They've made several fan albums inspired by events / tournaments in the Super Smash Bros. series. These include Apex 2015: This Is The Moment, Apex 2016: I Got Next, Smash The Record: The Record, Apex 2013: Straight to the Top and Apex 2014: A New Challenger. All of these albums are available for free; you can check the tracks and download them through the links given.

For those not a fan of downloading, thanks to Patreon, they've been posting all of their albums on SoundCloud

Smash the Record: The Record
Apex 2016: I Got Next
Apex 2015: This Is The Moment
Apex 2014: A New Challenger!!
Apex 2013: Straight to the Top

While no OC ReMix albums are announced yet for any Smash events this year yet, it's exciting to see OC ReMix follow along with the Super Smash Bros. competitive scene.

Author's Note: Have you heard any of these? Any personal favorites? If so, let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Didn't know I'd ever see a thread about OC ReMix on SmashBoards. They release amazing remixes. My favorite remix for Smash from them is, of course, the most popular one...:

But in general, I prefer this one:

Top Bottom