• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC-Chu: a ChuDat combo video

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
YouTube link

OC-Chu is a combo video I made for ChuDat's 20th birthday, which is Tuesday the 16th of January. The video exclusively features clips from Chu's performance at 0C2 in August (and you can buy the DVD here ;)). For the record, Chu had to play the following people at the tourney on the way to placing second overall:

Winners' bracket
Defeated Hella
Defeated Trevyn
Lost to Kei

Losers' bracket
Defeated S.O.S.
Defeated Forward
Defeated P.C. Chris
Defeated Captain Jack
Defeated Hoshino Kirby
Defeated Korean DJ
Defeated Mew2King
Lost to Ken

I'll be ****ed if that isn't about the hardest losers' bracket I've ever seen.

Anyways, enjoy the video.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHU :).

P.S. - no, I didn't see the Azen birthday video before making this, really. But I must say: great minds think alike :).

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Everyone always exclaims about getting the 1st post, so I guess I will too. yay, 1st post, woohoo. Was that good enough? I'd say I'll edit with response later, but I know what I'm gonna say. Chu's a noob, and he I beat him to 20 by 1 and 1/2 months. But Neal's the ****in man! That is all...

EDIT: By far the best IC vid ever released, combo or non-combo related. Neal, mad props for the vid, thanks a lot. Chu Mii's too gooood! And Chu, you just continue amaze everyone. I wasn't gonna buy the OC2 video, but now I'm having 2nd thoughts just because of this. Don't ever stop being incredible, man. Keep it real...

Wuss

Smash Champion
OMFG!!! My birthday is jan 17!!! Chu, were almost brothers!!!
Cool. I look forward to seeing this, just had to say this first tho...

Edit: Queen roolz, and Fat Bottom Girls is an amazing song...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Very nice video and happy birthday. Come to HOST2!!!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ken and Isai made their own Miis. Isai's is particularly amazing, which is why I had to throw it in even though he wasn't a part of the video. I did the rest with input from Champ, Ken, and Mana.

My favorites are Shu and Cort.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
***** ECE!! Sup dude, I miss you most of all, LoL. Anyways, I didn't even watch the credits enough the first time enough to see all of the Mii's, Lmao. They were too good, mangz! Anyways, that's all, I guess. Awesome vid, again. Peezy...

Miharu

Smash Hero
Awesome vid. Happy early birthday. Nice to know I share the same birthday as Chu Dat. I think I'll start playing ICs now lol

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
by far and large the best ice vid ever. thanx 4 making it! and awesome job chu. <3 for ****** w/ all those insane combos instead of just easy-infinting. mad respect =)

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday Daniel!

Neal, you should put a picture of the CD cover art up too, I thought it looked pretty sweet anyway (both the case and actual CD).

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
As Mow implies, my full present to Chu was a customized version of the 0C2 DVD with this combo video replacing a few doubles matches. The top side of the DVD looks something like this:

It's a little lighter than that, but you get the idea. The image is burned using LightScribe. It almost has a 3D-ish look to it, because you can see between the layer of the burned image and the layer of the DVD data. Groovy.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Chu is an inspiration. OC2 is his coup de maitre; too bad he didn't do as well at MLG Nationals.

Top Bottom