• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC#9: Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "Lain's Lallapalooza" (Nov. 7th)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
EDIT: Nevermind... posted in the wrong thread.

I'll make use of this post to do my shoutouts though:

Blue Rogue: Good ****! Great job on second! (Low tiers aren't your thing though, are they? XD )
Infern: GGs. I know you were pissed at losing to Katakiri, but try not to be a **** next time we play :( You're usually a really chill guy.
DJ_Iskascribble: Good **** on 5th. Next time, you're taking 1st though ;)
Sfield crew: I didn't manage to get games with most of you this time around sadly, but thanks for the great tourny!
Fizzle: Hehe, fun Tier-to-tier friendlies. I need to step it up! Wish I could have gotten some real friendlies against you though.
Fonz: GGs in Low tiers! Who woulda known picking Rainbow Cruise against Ganon could have been such a bad idea?
Cr4sh: Ganon dittos are too good.
Mr. 9: Fun times at Wendy's.
Moose: GGs. *Insert Shiek has longer legs johns here* We didn't get those friendlies :(
Adamated: D'awww... I wanted more friendlies with you. Still, good **** wrecking me in pools. I can't handle da fox!
Dr. X: I didn't even notice you were there. Crap, would have wanted a few friendlies. You essentially taught me how to play this game right after all.
Suyon: Don't despair. We'll get better. Oh, and HIGH TENSIONNN!!!!!
Banhammer: I counter with Ganon vs Lucas on Shadow Moses!
Jiffy: Thanks very much for both the rides and the friendlies. I said it before, but you really should have beaten me in low tiers. I have to step it up. Oh, and HIGH TENSIONNN!!!!!
RipN: Fun matches at the end of the night. Mario is by far one of the most fun in the game (Along with Ganon.).

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun at this tourney, as always. Glad I came, I had forgotten how much fun these tournies are. Hopefully I see everyone at the next Wings and Brew because I don't know if I can go to any tournies before that.

1: M2K - Grats, you sleep a lot :O
2: Blue Rogue - Didn't get to see you play as much as I wanted to, but good job
3: YBM - Grats
4: OS - Grats
5: Infern - Grats, fun pools matches. I thought I would stand a chance against your Snake but it was a lot different than Nope's. Good ****. And I almost had your Ike, shouldn't have gotten backed against that wall :/
5: Djiskascribble - Grats
7: Capem - Intense low tiers match, lol. And first match in brackets was close.. then you came back and ***** me :O
7: Quivo - Wanted to play your Link vs my Falcon. Maybe some other time :p
9: Wakka - Good to see you again
9: Lou - Good to see you again. About the friendlies: it's ok, maybe next time :D
9: Hilt - Didn't play
9: Kel - Didn't play
13: Fizzle - I don't even wanna think about pools >.<
13: Champ - Good to see you again
13: Katakiri - Didn't play
13: Smash64 - Didn't play
17: Mr. 9 - Really close brackets matches, GG's
17: Mr. E - Fun friendlies, was cool meeting you for the first time even though we've been to a lot of tournies together O.o
17: Fonz - Didn't get to talk to you this time. Would have wanted to take on your Ganon with my Falcon
17: Kassandra - Good seeing you again, and thank you for the Sheik picture!!
17: Xisin - gg's in pools
17: Warfi - I think I only saw you once the whole day O.o
17: Cr4sh - It was so great to finally meet you and talk to you. Friendlies were so much fun :) I hope I see you at more tournies
17: Mister Eric - Fun doubles friendlies :p
25: Moose - Coulda done better :/
25: Adamated - Didn't play
25: Dr. X - Didn't play
25: tyr - Thought you would place higher O.o
25: SneakyTako - Thanks for driving!
25: Suyon - Didn't play
25: Mayling - Didn't play
25: Jnkolm - Fun low tiers matches and doubles friendlies
33: Today - GG's in brackets, your G&W is pretty good
33: RipN - Too funny, good to see you again :D
33: Fromundaman - Fun matches in brackets, I like Mario vs Sheik. Keep working on Mario, he's fun to play against :D And I'm sorry about those friendlies! Next time if I don't see you first just come ask me because I really want to play you more.
33: Ban Hammer - Didn't play
33: Metaflair - Didn't play
33: ShyGuy - Didn't play
33: Jiffyboob - Didn't play

Thank you for hosting, Springfield. Always great to see all of you guys <3

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
lol i was not mad, just in a ehh mood, and how was I a ****?
Only thing I specifically remember now was you saying something about how you didn't even need to try or something like that when we finished. I mean, I know you didn't (I'm not a huge challenge after all), but you know, no need to add insult to injury :p

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Only thing I specifically remember now was you saying something about how you didn't even need to try or something like that when we finished. I mean, I know you didn't (I'm not a huge challenge after all), but you know, no need to add insult to injury :p
Dont remember saying it, so therefore it didnt happen, GOD KAIS!

Top Bottom