• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis - New Faces (Sign-Ups Closed)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oasis

Bessie, Sabrar, and BoomDog, the three dogmigos search for a new home. ExLight and Funnier take a romantic getaway. The traveling merchant, Osieorb, and his associates seek new trade. Each band of travelers is led to the magical land of Dgamesia where whimsy and mayhem ensue.

~

Number of Players: Minimum - 9. Maximum - 13.
Setup: Closed, Nothing too crazy.
Phase Length: Days - 7 days on D1, 5 days from then on out. Nights - 48 hours.
Start Date: When the following conditions are met - a minimum of 9 players have signed up and one of the two ongoing games has ended.

Sign-Ups
1. Sabrar
2. Maven
3. UtopianPoyzin
4. 3DSNinja
5. Z25
6. Jackrito
7. LaserGuy
8. BoomFrog
9. Wisp
0. pythag
1. Ranmaru

a. Kary
b. Pokechu

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Interesting flavor Idea.

Are those 3 groups like a faction or just flavor?

Either way guess I’ll give it a go.

/in

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Roles are always assigned randomly here right? There's no "BoomFrog is XXX" before the game starts?

/in

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Not exactly what I was asking, but I'll save explaining for once the game start.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Interesting flavor Idea.

Are those 3 groups like a faction or just flavor?

Either way guess I’ll give it a go.

/in
Just flavor. But who knows, they can be!
Roles are always assigned randomly here right? There's no "BoomFrog is XXX" before the game starts?

/in
Of course, we're not cavepeople! Except Maven.

However, forumers are the roles in this game and those will be a certain alignment, but the role that each player receives will be random. For example, you may receive the role:

Hello BoomFrog, you are Xivii, Town Vanilla!

Vanilla: You have no special abilities, but you are special to me and will always have a place in my heart!

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
I also randomized which forum characters would be mafia before creating the story.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
All as it should be. Just checking since, ya know, this is crazy town and anything is possible. In xkcdMafia a mod could break such sacred rules, but they were obligated to announce the game was a "******* mod" game. There were long fervent debates about what exactly was and was not categorized as bastardry.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
All as it should be. Just checking since, ya know, this is crazy town and anything is possible. In xkcdMafia a mod could break such sacred rules, but they were obligated to announce the game was a "******* mod" game. There were long fervent debates about what exactly was and was not categorized as bastardry.
If Xivii put a false-role-reveal role in this game, I'm hunting him down and force-feeding him fermented fish with blue cheese and orange marmalade on soggy bread. (Adjusting for any allergies, of course.)

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Funny thing is I'm allergic to literally everything you listed. bahaha
If you have fish, dairy/blue cheese, orange/citrus, and all kinds of bread allergies, then I'm not sure how you're still alive. :p

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's certainly no fun. I'm intolerant to fermented foods, dairy, raw fruits, and wheat. Fish I can have, but my sister, whom I live with, is severely allergic so I avoid eating it at home.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
It's certainly no fun. I'm intolerant to fermented foods, dairy, raw fruits, and wheat. Fish I can have, but my sister, whom I live with, is severely allergic so I avoid eating it at home.
You sound like a guy I know with whom I went to school.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
No worries, I'm doing what I can to fill the last slot here before my much larger game fills.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I shall double Kary here as a replacement! This past game needed two so you never know!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nothing. You saw nothing.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Roles are assigned and will go out tonight. Just doing a balance check and putting on some finishing touches.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Roles are out. The game thread is here. Please do not post there yet. Please read the rules, confirm your role, and ask me any questions in your role PM! Some mechanics you may want to look over are: Plurality, Night Actions, and Dawn & Dusk.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Osieorb is now comoderator!

Enough people have requested that we begin the game Monday due to Easter, so the game will begin then!

Top Bottom