• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P 3 Results!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Singles!

1: Wobbles - 210$
2: KOS-MOS - 80$
3: Darkness of Heart - 30$
4: South Paw
5: Sideeffect
5: Dr Drew
7: Dokkoise
7: Bluezaft
9: Mouf
9: FMatt
9: Pay$
9: Sethlon
13: Zinth
13: The GREAT Marth
13: Scud
13: Deth
17: Shade
17: Bacon
17: Wes
17: Po Pimpus
17: Marc
17: Kalo
17: Vegafuse
17: Gravity
25: Saijee
25: Chubbs
25: Lock
25: Tyler
25: Auddy
25: Crackboom
25: X A
25: Deadman

Doubles!

1: Tonberry Love Affair (Drew + Wobbles) - 210$
2: Newly Dreads (Bluezaft + DoH) - 80$
3: We Got This (KOS-MOS + South Paw) - 30$
4: Omega-Vega (Vegafuse + Zinth)
5: Kilo Effect (SideEffect + Kalo)
5: Touch the Nasty (Sethlon + Mouf)
7: Thumbs (Gravity + Shade)
7: Richard & Marcus (Richard + Marcus)
9: Edmond Inc. (Auddy + Deadman)
9: CPMoney (Paemon + Lvl9 CPU)
9: Oklahoma Discount (Po Pimpus + Marc)
9: Aegis (Scud + Dokkoise)
13: Lvl 9 n Me (Rasta + Lvl 9 CP)
13: Flying Dutchman (Matthew + Dutchboy)
13: Team BaKen (Bacon + Ken)
13: Some Random Fat Kids (Spanky + Jacob)

Neal's Pretty Results!

RESULTS

X_A

Smash Rookie
**Notes X A got his honor back by going UNDEFEATED in SSB64 after doubling out in SSBM :) **

X A

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po's Long-@$$ Shoutouts!

Anyway what you all have been waiting for: VIDEOS!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2730540#post2730540

Go there now! I will be updating the video thread regularly as I add more vids. Bryan, I KNOW you have more vids, so post in the video thread when they're ready.

Dallas has videos as well, I believe. So Dr. Drew, whenever you get them, post and I will add them as well.

Now, time for the Pimpest Shoutouts:

First off, OK got big, MARIO BIG! We finally brought home money from our own tournament!

Wobbles: What can I say? You are just too good at this game. You are always a pleasure to have at any event. Your "How to Beat Wobbles" Advice was the highlight of the tournament for me. I swear on my mother that I will have Cream Soda next time we meet. If I don't, I'll just commit seppuku. Congratulations on First, my man!

GG, Chris! Your Peach is even gayer than before. You should have beaten Wobbles in the Winners Finals, but eh. Yeah, he probably would have gotten out of Loser's Bracket, but I still think you can take him.

Coty, I know you're AZ now, but you'll always be OK in my (and everyone else's) heart. Great job at revenge killing Side Effect in Loser's Bracket. Sorry that Babac jinxed you against DOH, but what can you do? *Imagines Coty choking Babac after tourney* Good luck in AZ... I WILL see you again, my friend.

Bryan: Man, you really impressed me. I told you that you would do well. Yeah, you lost to Mouf, but hey, his DK is awesome. Great job at finally beating Kuni in a tournament as well!

Sid: The most Awesome dude in OK Smash. Thanks for providing Houston housing and on the ride to retrieve my N64 for some old-school goodness. Sorry you didn't get far, but hey, you'll get there.

Auddy: OMG. You've improved soooooo much my man! You literally had me on the edge of my seat. I really thought you were going to take Marc out. Keep it up, and hope to see you at more events!

Babac and the entire Saiedi Family: You PersAfricans did real good. Great last ditch save with the venue and special thanks for helping us all get better by hosting all those Smashfests. Good luck with that Tournament idea! You know you can count me in. Also LV.9 Ganon is TOO GOOD!

Andy: Andy, Andy, Andy... After all that Luigi training I gave you, and you go and lose to that n00b Wobbles?!? Disgusting... Seriously, I know you were nervous and that makes your game go to hell, but everyone has a bad tournament. This was yours. Learn from it and improve. I look forward to dodging more missles :)

Kuni, Saijee, and Ken: Always awesome to see you guys. Kuni, you have INCREDIBLY EMO hair. There, I said it. Just poking fun at you, man. Love the Samus. Would have liked to have seen your Marth more. You really should start practicing again. I miss the old KOS-MOS/Shade rivalry. BlueJay: Looked just like a teenage Bruce Lee. No Joke. Sorry me and Marc had to take you and Bacon out of teams, Ken. You need to stop eating so much candy and acting like a little kid... er, whatever...

Dylan: I realized while playing you that I have no idea how to beat Jiggs... I had to wing it most of that match. One tip though: Once Jiggs knocks Luigi off, he should never be able to get back on the stage. Loved the Luigi ditto, too. Keep playing, man. I wanna face you again.

Jeff: You didn't think I would forget about you, did you? You may think you didn't do well, but I saw a lot of improvement in both you Luigi and Fox. Keep on playing, Asian Sensation!

Alex and Brett: I know things didn't go your way in Teams, and Brett had a rough singles bracket, but hey, there's always next time. Make sure you get lots of training with Cort, Alex. I expect you to come back 3x as good as before. Thanks for reminding me of the uberness of Luigi's down air, Brett. I might have lost otherwise.

....and of course, last, but never least, PABLO!!! You're too good son, too good. Good job to you and Bryan in Teams. We really need to form team Don Pablo's someday. After Chris and I take teams at the next OHSNAP, of course... Enjoy your award. You deserve it!

To any Oklahomans I missed: Sorry I didn't get to play the rest of you, but I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I remember the days when OK had literally three or four serious Melee players... It always fills my heart with pride to see how big we've gotten... yes MARIO BIG!!

TEXAS!! Po will always love Texas for kicking his *** in his very first Melee tournament and igniting my competitive spark... Next big Texas event, you can guarantee an Oklahoma presence in force.

Dr.DrewtheDragon: First off, FREE RASTAIMPOSTA! FREE RASTAIMPOSTA! FREE RASTAIMPOSTA! Pay$ can stay banned, because he's an asshat. Great Sheik and Fox. I heard you were retiring. DON'T DO IT!!

DarknessOfHeart: "All Peach players are either gay, effiminate, or metrosexual." Thanks for proving Ken's Peach Theory true. Seriously, though, congrats on placing Top 3.

KrazyKirbyKid and Yokoson: Always great to have you guys at a tournament. Great teams match. I love you guys's teamwork and coordination. Best Kirby in the world? Quite possibly.

Bluezaft, F-Matt, and any others I may have missed: All you guys are great players and its been a pleasure having you guys support our tournaments. Hope to see you guys soon!

Houston peeps! You guys are way better than you get credit for. You all have some beastly low-tiers. Keep reppin' H-Town, fellas!

Mouf: Best DK I've played in a long while. However, I wouldn't have MMed you if I had known we would meet so soon in the singles tourney. I was too scurred to play anyone other than Luigi. Your Peach is rediculous. Not KOS-MOS, or DOH rediculous, but very good, indeed. Fun matches!

T'G'M: "Oh, I don't really main Marth anymore, I usually go Samus now." LIES! ALL LIES!! Okay, now that that's out of the way. Intense match. Marth has always been my worst match-up, but that was probably the best I've played against Marth, EVER. I screwed up my counter pick-- had I realized that the stage strike rules were only for the first random selection, I DEFIINTELY would have went to Fountain of Dreams. No Johns, however.

SideEffect: Lovely Fox. After you beat South_Paw in winners, I really expected you to at least take top 3, but then Chris bests you and Coty goes all Super Saiyan on you in Loser's Bracket... Good Games, notheless though.

Sethlon: That's the most badass Roy I've ever seen. He's definitely a million times cooler than Marth. You were moving so fast with him, I couldn't believe that was a low-tier you were using. Incredible, man.

X_A: Nice to finally meet you. Your Samus is quite godly in SSB. That was a fun match. Sorry I couldn't play more games with you. I'll definitely try to make one of those tourneys in Tulsa someday.

Alright, that does it for my long-*** shoutouts. Thanks to everyone who showed and made this an awesome event. In closing: KOS-MOS>Dallas, Dallas>Rest of OK, Houston>Po Pimpus, and of course, AZ>Everybody. TOO GOOD!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hooray for Wobbles! Woo!

You should start playing a strict rotation between Marth and Kirby in anticipation of Metaknight. That would be awesome.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i missed it....i missed watching the wobbler wobble....owell maybe ohsnap 4 will hold more hope and virtue for me...

Top Bottom