• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NZ: More Forward Smash ft. Mojo, Spud 11/9/15

OninO

Smash Journeyman
Hi All,

Just letting you know we'll be streaming More Forward Smash #11 this Friday evening, featuring Mojomonkey and Spud who will inevitably be competing in grand finals.

The stream will be up here:
http://www.twitch.tv/standingfierce/

The stream should kick off at about 7pm local (5pm AEST?) with melee doubles, transitioning into smash 4 then finally into Melee singles. I'm expecting melee singles Top 8 to be around 9pm local (7pm AEST) but it could be a little bit later.

Hope to see you guys on stream!

OninO

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys , we're having major teething issues, just Smash 4 bracket atm, I hope we can have it fixed in the next half hour.

OninO

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, we had real issues with the stream all night. Hopefully we can bring you something. In other news, we have Nats coming up soon which I'm sure someone will post about soon.

Sorry again for anyone that made an effort to watch!

Top Bottom