• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

BSP

Smash Legend
Well, if I go, it's going to be as a part of someone else's car, but I'll pester them into joining us :bee:

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Better win, don't want to go home with the birthday blues lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
now that apex is over...

get hype

also, i think we should consider sponsoring javi and/or tuga
and socal
and m2k

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Hungrybox is a cool dude but not a hype magnet.

Which part of Mexico is Javi from? Mexico is on our border after all. Maybe the Mexicans that came for Mewtwo's Revenge would be willing to bring him back.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Dangit! I will not be able to make this if its the 7th and 8th :(. If it was the 6th and 7th, then that would be perfect, but not the 7th and 8th...

tw1n

Smash Champion
My bro and I are winning this. Sorry guys. Puff is too broken as we all know....

Also Taj. Purple drink MM. My Falco vs your Link. Deal?

Cassio

Smash Master
If this is still happening could someone please make a tournament page on AIB for this? Itll help immensely in advertising to West Coast brawl players which Id like to do.

AXE 09

Smash Master
This is most likely not happening anymore.

I talked to Nicknyte and he said there's like a 90% chance this is gonna be cancelled.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
There was an 87.5% chance this was going to be cancelled. AZ should know what this means in terms of Nicknyte. *wink* Please hold for a message regarding the tournament.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Double post FTW.

Regarding the tournament, the reason why I felt to cancel it was because of one main reason: lack of confidence. I have had 0 people pre-register. No one from my own state has even given me the faith that they really wanted to go to this. I have had many people come up to the Nyte Lytes, and believe me, they were amazing. The problem is, I need to see the promises, not just hear them. Look, the amount of people I need to pre-reg for this tournament is not a huge number. I need 50 entrants. We got 30 people (Melee&Brawl) just in this state alone that came to the Lytes. I am not going to bullsheet you people. I am going to push over the next 6 weeks, every friday for more pre-regs since Apex is done. But if I don't get the bare minimum, I will politefully refund everyone's money, because I don't want to make promises I cannot keep. I hope everyone understands. If anyone can put down some Venue (and spectator), you will have my thanks. This is the announcement. Now get to it!

Cassio

Smash Master
If this is still happening could someone please make a tournament page on AIB for this? Itll help immensely in advertising to West Coast brawl players which Id like to do.
Make an AIB page or itll hardly be advertised on the WC for brawl players. Ill preregister soon.

Cassio

Smash Master
None of the brawl players I know of have brought up this tournament, but my feeling is if they knew that people would be excited since we hardly get a chance to have big regionals that arent just SoCal + Vegas and a few players from TJ or sometimes norcal. The only thing is just like with nationals people usually preregister at the last minute. Ill see what I can do to get this out and hopefully have people preregister in my region.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
My stomach doesn't settle too much with "last minute". I consider it a big flaw with smashers in particular. Also, this isn't a national, just a regional with national participants XD If NYTE 1 does well, I will make "2NYTE" (punz) a national. Bigger venue and all.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i will pre-register within the next few weeks (whenever i get my surplus refund from ASU)

Saffy

Smash Ace
I can get socal brawl players to come maybe.

Also willing to throw in a $250-500 brawl pot if it brings the amount of people you need.

EDIT: Ally and M2K I summon both of you to come to this <3 I want to meet you guys

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
get mew2king, socal, and mexico to go

socal won't be expensive to help out at all (gas money for 4 < plane ticket for 1), and they're too good anyway, so they're probably gonna come here and take our money anyway unless rob, jeff, and tony have anything to do with it

javi and tuga both have their passports now

and i love mew2king lol

Top Bottom