• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
keep MK legal, please <3
anyway... Some players around here still planning to go... I think i'll go to Melee if you ban MK xd

Corigames

Smash Hero
Be a boss, tell people to play Melee.
Also, be a boss and listen to other people boss you at how to be a boss.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Also, be a boss and listen to other people boss you at how to be a boss.
Facetiously coersive tone aside, I fully respect whatever decision Nicknyte ultimately makes.
He's a capable guy, I'm just putting in my 2 cents.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm not saying you aren't. I just think it's ironic when people tell someone to man-up and do as their told. That seems contradictory :p

I respect his decision to hold the Brawl portion though I don't respect the Brawl portion. Chew no mayn?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
allow meta knight

i want mew2king to go. if he goes, cali might be more interested in going, and if they all go, then things will start to get really interesting....

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Thats true as frick even for brawl players. but i dont care either way. Ban him, gives me a much easier time, dont ban him gives me a challenge. btw cocky niggas always win. wait..... dont ban him so i can watch chris ****

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
dammit elvis, you got me all excited

when you said the pre-registration was on sale on halloween, i thought you were saying there was a "sale" (i.e. discount) on halloween.

way to kill my hype, BROOOOOO

Jane

Smash Hero
dammit elvis, you got me all excited

when you said the pre-registration was on sale on halloween, i thought you were saying there was a "sale" (i.e. discount) on halloween.

way to kill my hype, BROOOOOO
wait, youre telling me that this ISN'T the case? aww man.. lmao

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, Nicknyte here! Be sure to sign up early on Halloween to have $5 knocked off venue this Halloween. In fact, make it THIS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND! That's right, venue will be only $15 bucks this weekend until 11:59 Monday, so start saving!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm still tryin to make sure we get a good NM group coming to this haha.

At the least we have confirmed me, my bro, Light and Sam(theGlide!). Neil will most likely come to wreckha. And stuff haha. And Lewis may be joining as well.

k9.

Smash Ace
I've lost a lot of respect for you.

:phone:
How good are you compared to the top ten in melee? because if your like 7 and below, i will train to kick your ass, at night i will 10 dollar money match you, deal?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
How good are you compared to the top ten in melee? because if your like 7 and below, i will train to kick your ass, at night i will 10 dollar money match you, deal?
He's #7 on the AZ Melee PR

k9.

Smash Ace
Thanks tai

@rubyiris Im going to practice melee just to kick your ***. See you at NYTE

Top Bottom