• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Or way to base an entire region's TOing off the actions of one completely unrelated person/incident.

two years ago

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
Hey are we going to be able to join more then one bracket like 64 & brawl. Or are they going on at the same time? Any discounts if your entering more then one bracket? Also, I'd assume not, but are there any age limitations? Im a newb to the whole tourny scene, but Id really like to try to attend this, thanks, Kyle.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
a) you can enter anything/everything. they're oftentimes run at the same time, but you can just play your matches whenever they're called
b) i don't think there's a discount, but i'm not 100% sure
c) there are no age limitations

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Thanks Tai.

There is no discount besides venue entry, given you bring in a full setup for the tournament. Depending on the amount of people in the 64 tournament, depends if we have doubles. Of course, NO ONE has pre-reg'ed

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
What number of ssb64 entrants would there need to be for you to consider a teams tournament? If we can't reach that can we hold an unofficial side tournament (I'm talking about 3 or 4 teams on one setup)?

I might as well pre reg today.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol my first post in almost 2 months and it's to say that I am going to come to this! See everyone there lol.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****e! That would be a miracle! I really doubt there will be that many people. I guess a hotel tournament will have to suffice. No biggie.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Well.. I think i won't go anymore, my main will be banned at this lol
I think you should delete the "M2K" at title :ñ

Maybe if I can main Marth at the same level, I'll go but... My Marth sucks lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
well i was definitely going for both games but if mk is banned then im just quitting smash except locals around here which don't ban him. i wanted to fight u again axe lol

btw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKgTv_SzlQg&feature=channel_video_title

you guys need to watch that

(btw, anyone who wants infinite friendlies vs me in either smash game is welcome to it)

edit - im entering 64 too

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i dont get why people care about what the unity ruleset commitee has to say

Jane

Smash Hero
people care or cared because the URC was supposed to make a ruleset that could unite as many tournaments as possible. it had been doing just that, until this hot button issue came up. now, since many that are anti-ban are very passionate about their standpoint, now people are calling into question what the URC has to say, who they are, why we should care, etc.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Be the first regional to rebel, Nicknyte!
ALLOW MK! GET ENTRANTS!
Unity or not, people will come to compete when money is at hand
dooo eeet

Top Bottom