• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYST 3 RESULTS and Shout outs

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well that tournament was a lot of fun not as many as last one but still good.

Doubles:

RESULTS:

1 Kip and Bailey (Bailey and Kip): $80.50
2 Phishdude (Phish-it and Nintendude): $30.50
3 What Would Azen Do? (Ken? and YMC)
4 Cracka Jack? (Ritz and Lame)
5 Kitty POW (Rob and Zack)
5 Food 4 Lean (Mood4Food77 and Lean)
7 GZUS and Friends
7 Warhammer Table
9 All in da Fro
9 Murt 4 Gov
9 Dead Hooker
9 Piece of WOOD
13 Inside out Kitty
13 Jeff
13 PG 17
13 Alive Hooker

Random Character Doubles

RESULTS:

Bailey and Phish-it split with Nintendudes
Played it our Bailey and Phish-it won

1 Bailey and Phish-it (Bailey and Phish-it): $20
2 Nintendudes (Nintendude and Natz):$20
3 Ken!@ and friend (Ken? and Random)
4 Kitty Food (Moo4Food77 and Rob)
5 Level 16 (Two Level 8s)
5 Level 18 (Two Level 9s)
7 Bye 2
7 BYE 1

Singles:

RESULTS:

Phish-it, Kip, Nintendude and Bailey
Split top 4 and played it out with
Winner getting $15 more and the new
NYST title belt.

1 Phish-it : $75
2 Kip : $55
3 Nintendude : $55
4 Bailey: $55
5 Nathciganek
5 BoP
7 Weeaboo
7 Ken!?
9 Mood4food77
9 Kitty
9 Adi
9 Gabe
13 Hunter
13 Lame
13 Ritz
13 YMC

Shout out laterz I am tired. Also brackets will be emailed to Nintendude then to Nealdt.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Bailey can you take screenshots of the brackets and just give them to me over AIM? This way I think I can just upload it myself onto the tia after I recreate them. Also, the pools would be nice to have too. Thanks.

Shoutouts later, as usual >_>

mood4food77

Smash Hero
first of all, to whoever uses sheik, drop sheik cause she's ghey, and pick up someone else...all so i can beat you :p

anyways,
phish-nice dittos with ganon (top 2 in teh state....almost had you), sick DK...and ****, since when were you so jacked

nintendude, ICs are ghey...give them up :p

and kip, couldn't play you but your fox looked scary...probably would've anal ***** me with it

and to all the other "random" smashers, nice job

that random teams **** was so much fun

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Give up ICs? Never! They've been my main since before even Chu Dat used them. They are nowhere near as gay as space animals anyway =p

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
YESS 5th place! not bad for my first smash singles entry...

good teaming with u nintendude in the random doubles..

good matches to everyone i played

mood4food77

Smash Hero
Give up ICs? Never! They've been my main since before even Chu Dat used them. They are nowhere near as gay as space animals anyway =p

the way you played them...they're so much gheyer, give them up so i can beat you...duh

i never accomplished my goal...i didn't beat a marth with kirby...came close 4 times (all down to final stock), oh well maybe next time

one other thing, something must've amazing happened, i mean it must be teh apocolypse, MOOD4FOOD DIDN'T GET LAST PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER...it's friggen cawazy, oh well, jsut a little excited, should've done better but sheik's are ghey

you know what's really sad, i usually 4-stock my bro and i friggen tied with him in everything (he was my partner for the random thing)...i mean come on...he sucks and i do just as well as he did, should've ranked higher cause of wins compared to him...oh well

peace out :p

Bailey

Smash Hero
Shout outzzz:

Phish-it: I've still yet to beat you in tournament wtf lol good stuff though we did awesome in Random Doubles Mew2 FTW... Also bring the title belt to the next one.

Kip: Holy cr@p stop getting better lol def number 2 in ny imo. Good **** in teams maybe we should team again sometime.

Nintendude: A lot better then I thought you are def up there nice job knocking Kip to losers.

Nathcigenak: Why the **** did you make me say your name. Good job though work on that Marth.

BoP: Nice Samus had me worried for a little bit you probably would have won with the Up-B out of the shield.

Weeaboo: Your sheik looks nice we need to play.

Ken?: lol I forget your real name a lot. You got better good job.

M4FD: You suck

the rest of u ggs/

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm hungry, i know i suck, but hey, touch competition out there, i almost beat marth's with kirby's today...pretty big accomplishment (explain to me how my ganon gets 3 stocked by a marth and then i almost beat the same marth with a kirby....while i was beating sheik's with ganon's left and right)

oh, and my bro sucks...he's the reason we didn't get team finals for the random teams i mean....he SD'd 3 FRIGGEN TIMES IN ONE MATCH!!!! as jigglypuff

chronofire

Smash Rookie
Hey every fun day maybe more people will show next time

btw,
Mood4Food77 i saw the match between your kirby and the marth. The marth was not trying at all you just got lucky that he was going easy do you really think your kirby was better then your main who was three stocked? The way you play kibry is "ghey" stick to your main and maybe you will do better next time and stop blaming your little brother

mood4food77

Smash Hero
my bro was for the team matches only...not anything else, the last one mainly, the first match he was great, 2nd match....fooled around too much...3rd match was a thpp...thumbs down

the marth was trying...he even said he was, he fought the kirby no different then he fought my ganon....i got bored playign with ganon so i went ot kirby

which marth was it...there were 4 matches

and no, i do not think kirby is better than my ganon, no where near...it jsut didnt' make sense why i did better with kirby (who i never use) than my ganon (who's my main)

Bailey

Smash Hero
Hey every fun day maybe more people will show next time

btw,
Mood4Food77 i saw the match between your kirby and the marth. The marth was not trying at all you just got lucky that he was going easy do you really think your kirby was better then your main who was three stocked? The way you play kibry is "ghey" stick to your main and maybe you will do better next time and stop blaming your little brother
MM? $15?.......

Bailey

Smash Hero
Word cause that is totally me not M4FD make it against my Ganon or Fox even if M4FD doesn't win still my friend and you totally accepted it NICE

chronofire

Smash Rookie
Word cause that is totally me not M4FD make it against my Ganon or Fox even if M4FD doesn't win still my friend and you totally accepted it NICE
yea i tried to edit that didnt work that doesnt soud like accepting to me that would have to be something more like "okay" or "yea sure" i saw you play you would own me. Im just saying whoever played against the kirby with marth wasnt trying that what it looked like

mood4food77

Smash Hero
WHAT!!!! dude, i 3-stocked your y. link, 2-stocked your falco all with ganon....chronofire

you went by hunter right....no offense but i destroyed you in the tournament, make sure next time the person you try to talk smack to didn't beat you badly

Adi

Smash Lord
Good tourney...

@Nintendude: Holy **** dude, you **** =P, I need to think of a strategy vs. Ice Climbers T_T
@Kip: Your fox looks nice O.O
@Bailey: Thanks for hosting the tournament and such
@Phish-It: HUUUUUUUUGEEEE!
@Ken?: Uggh, Marth on yoshi's story is bad news for me =P
@Everyone else: GG!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Bailey - I'm glad I finally got to play you though it still wasn't as much as I would have liked =p. Thanks for hosting this and if you host another before mid-August when I go to college I'll be sure to come.

Kip - Some of the most intense tournament matches of my smash career; they were all just too close! Now I know what it feels like to be counterpicked by gay stages hahahaha

Phish-it - Again, congrats on winning...your Ganon and DK are really scary. Peach is gay >_>

Adi - You have a lot of potential. I think if you just faced good opponents more often you'd become a really great one yourself. Keep training!

Bryan (Nathciganek?) - It was really fun teaming with you in that random character thing and you did a great job holding up against people better than you.

M4FD - Fun friendlies in the beginning; it's fun to play to play against someone who just goes from character to character like I tend to do.

Everyone else - ggs, looking forward to playing you again:)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you're way better than i thought you were nintendude, also i didn't know you were asian, i thought you were white XD

i'll probably attend more tournaments and stuff seeing that as of right now, i'm the 2nd or 3rd best ganon main in the state (due to lack of ganon mains HELLZ YEA!!!), maybe we can fight again sometime, i gotta work on my falcon (seeing on how i suck against marths and now samus')

Nintendude

Smash Hero
you're way better than i thought you were nintendude, also i didn't know you were asian, i thought you were white XD
LOL I think only like 5% of the people I meet notice that. I'm only half asian so I look like I'm white. It doesn't really matter though =p

Are you coming to Elmsford on the 8th?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
most likely not, my bro spent over 100 dollars on top of my 47 yesterday....i probably should've held his money though, i'll see though, but probably too close to this one, i'll probably go to one later in the month, see which ones are close by

you're only half asian...i thought you looked asian...not white

Nintendude

Smash Hero
most likely not, my bro spent over 100 dollars on top of my 47 yesterday....i probably should've held his money though, i'll see though, but probably too close to this one, i'll probably go to one later in the month, see which ones are close by
Well, this is the last Elmsford tournament before the venue closes (they are opening a new one at the end of the summer that's way bigger), so you really should try to make it to this one if possible.

you're only half asian...i thought you looked asian...not white
Well, that's a first:laugh:

mood4food77

Smash Hero
alright, i saw you playing and i was like, no that's not nintendude, he gamertag is dude...not mike (it's too plain, do something creative...like use asian symbols)

i'll try...i won't bring my bro...he's too careless with money, i need most of mine for food

and for the record, during the tournament i had a T1 meal from taco bell and had 4 slices from a domino's pizza my bro ordered and was still hungry for the rest of the night but was saving money for the random character tournament

and a shout out to BoP, the first really decent samus i've played...mad weird to (friggen sPamus)...came down to the wire, i probably should've went falcon on you...seeing how that's my only other good character

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah well...I've always found gamertags kind of unprofessional and I feel it's important for the person I'm facing to know my real name, so I use Mike as my tag:)

Bailey can you give me the pools (or just post each pool and result here)? I recreated everything in tio except for the pools.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ehh...too many mikes around, if you did something creative...we'd know you more :p

the brackets look nice..see who we faced...

bailey, how'd you end up with an all pokemon match...and how you and phish got marth and fox

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Creativity and I do not get along very well >_>
If Mike G can get famous without a creative name then any Mike can haha

The first random char doubles match I played drew 3 Marths and a Peach. So much for random >_>

Falcon + Hyrule = win. I shall not forget that when Elmsford's 4p FFAs on Hyrule with items for seeding comes along.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
haha, forgot about that, that sounds like fun...maybe we can make some good use to mewtwo afterall

anyways...

phish is huge and needs to get the rest of team 183 up here...and we need mroe peoples anyways

i like how me and nintendude spammed this perfectly good thread when less then half of the competitors aren't even on it

and i need a partner that i know how it fights

chronofire

Smash Rookie
mood4food77 what are you talking about i never played as young link and i dont remember using falco against you or anyone

mood4food77

Smash Hero
there were 2 kids with hats at the tournament, this guy by the name of hunter, and kip...and i'm pretty sure kip's name on smashboards is kip...

mood4food77

Smash Hero
well, it still has kip

maybe chronofire is weeboo...who barely beat my ganon with his sheik...

mood4food77

Smash Hero
most likely

but he said he had a hat on, only 2 people had hats on, kip and hunter...he said he never used y. link so there goes him being hunter and kip's smashboard name is oneandonly kip

i never got to play you adi, you have a lot of potential (i think you might of beaten me in this tournament place wise...)

Top Bottom