• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee NYC SMASH PLAYERS. WHATS UP!

matt laff

Smash Rookie
Just moved here from the Delaware/PA scene. Looking for local tournaments, practice sessions, etc. Hoping there is a community in the general area! Please get me back on the game!! Not a crazy amount of experience but love the game and trying to get better. Thanks Y'all

Matt
22 yrs old
NYC
Falcon main

Runitback_Chase

Smash Rookie
Just moved here from the Delaware/PA scene. Looking for local tournaments, practice sessions, etc. Hoping there is a community in the general area! Please get me back on the game!! Not a crazy amount of experience but love the game and trying to get better. Thanks Y'all

Matt
22 yrs old
NYC
Falcon main
Hey Matt,
Welcome to nyc! First off if you haven't already heard I recommend XenoZero in the lower east side weeklies on Wednesdays. They have a best 2-3 double elimination there with MR. E and John Numbers being top regulars, also Sinji. I've only been once but I'm also looking to improve my gameplay hopefully through practice sessions and local tournaments!
Chase
NYC
Pac-man Main

Top Bottom