• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - POLY BRAWL is BACK! - 11/28 - LIVE STREAM!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti stop man i notice u like to cause conflict you know bums tournament is on the 7th why u going to tell them to do that on the same date. Just wait until they post the date ok im sure these guys know what date is good. If you poly dudes need some Wesassistance let me know.
Bum didn't post his tournament until last night idiot.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
First post updated.

Finalized tourney fees and setup discounts. Waiting on final word on which room is going to be used. I should be notified in about a week or so.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
First post updated.

Finalized tourney fees and setup discounts. Waiting on final word on which room is going to be used. I should be notified in about a week or so.
well hopefully we can get the lounge.. its much easier to move around in there then it was for 116, i believe thats the room number lol..but all in all.. looking good so far :)

ohh and manga.. i just recorded that video.. ill send it to you as soon as i can man

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Red-X gave me the word on this. I'm going to back for this one. There's nothing like an NYC tourney after going to one in Buffalo. I guess they're right when they say "there's no place like home"

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
excellent...and owl you better be there too man.. dont be hating on arrancar since he hasnt shown up.. you haven't either. last time i saw you at a tourney was freaking gimped lol

HelpR

Smash Ace
good to hear a decent amount of people are interested. no word yet on whether everything is set or not, but we will hopefully know by the end of next week. I'll post any updates here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
people should come to this its gonna be good nov 28th is a good date for me I might show up.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
An endorsement from Alex Strife. Check. xP

How you been Alex? Definitely come through man. Been a while lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well i been meaning to take a break i may stop by for a bit to say hello to the group and suhc.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
ite.. this just looks like its getting better and better.. just gotta let shadowlink know about this.. and dmt you better let our name go thru.. team iscratchmyballz has to finally be allowed ^_^ lol

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i am going to see about coming to this. the 28th is the best date if there is any day i am likley to come the 28th is it.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
lol master of vanish alright...when things get important dmt vanish :p lol.. so yea.. master of vanish definitely fits the describtion perfectly lol

HelpR

Smash Ace
Dcold: watcha mean by shoppy place? yeah, the areas a shopping center more or less, but I dont see how that'd pose a problem. also, as for the date, we cant really change the date, and didnt have much choice from the get go, as most saturdays were already taken up to christmas. this was one of the only ones without an event open already, so we just took the shot.

happy that we finally got the reservation set, hope plenty of people will come by, it'll be a blast.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Dang it! I'm grid locked by Ally! The thing is, they are so close together, though. I should have the cash hopefully. I sorta wanna lose to you anyway. ^^;

Fine, go to Oneida, it'll be thanks to Peachy for the Ally hype. XD

Top Bottom