• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - POLY BRAWL is BACK! - 11/28 - LIVE STREAM!

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Ok I'm gonna prioritize Nov. 28. That's the most probable date and there shouldn't be any problems finalizing it.

Spread the word, build the Hype!

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
woot.. 28th :D.. definitely gunna be able to make it and rep lol.. this is definitely gunna be epic.. especially if its anything like that last one..

-RedX-

Smash Lord
The old Polybrawl thread had pics ._.
Anyways, it's like a BIG square room, a few pillar thingies with a table around them and outlets all around the pillar, lots of comfy chairs.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
ahh.. i just realized tihs is where me and shadowlink invented our team lol.. i still cant believe he used "myballs" as his tag lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Make it

November 7th :)

People from NYC arent going to Battle Royale or w/e so we deserve to have our event. :)

who wanna team for this.

EDIT: Ally with them stupid azz 3 month away-like suggestions we need something soon.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Make it

November 7th :)

People from NYC arent going to Battle Royale or w/e so we deserve to have our event. :)

who wanna team for this.

EDIT: Ally with them stupid azz 3 month away-like suggestions we need something soon.
Keep playing GB for now. lots of ppl are going to BR2, you'd just **** this event attendance.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Keep playing GB for now. lots of ppl are going to BR2, you'd just **** this event attendance.
Lots of people from PA are going.

None of NJ i know of say they are going to Royale.

Just chibo and PA say they are.

NY will go to this thank you very much Mr.Canada.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
cypher :p.. easiest way to get around..

but i do honestly hope this can be finallized soon...need a good tourney right about now

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
lol either room would be perfect..just as long as the security guard doesn't kick me off the window ledge again like at the last poly brawl o_O... that was the best place there...so nice and cool

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
oh my goddddddddddd Dmt, I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing much. It's been so long since Poly came back again. Still remembering it as one of my first incredible tourneys and incredible venue and foods lols.

i hope it won't get cancelled like a day before like last time Dmt D: (trying not to sound mean)

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Lolz the last one was pretty fun.
Can't wait for this one.

HelpR

Smash Ace
well, the for the most part it appears that people support the date of nov 28th. We actually hoped to shoot for either this or dec 5. We had actually intended to hold a tourney on nov 7, but that didnt pan out. We're gonna try and get the room reservation and all of the paperwork sorted out ASAP, and we'll let you guys know when it'll be locked in. Thanks for all the support guys.

Jtails

Smash Lord
heh this is gonna be good.
cant wait to see everyone, its been a while

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Hush Anti. Quit tryin. Nov. 7 is too soon. I'm not gonna conflict with anything to the best of my ability lol
and Yu Mo Gui Gai Fai Di Jow to you as well Hippiedude

Tony T

Smash Ace
shoot count me in I've been waiting for a regular brawl tourney in new york for awhile hopefully I'll be ready by the tourney. and I may have a new name since falco is not my best main anymore.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
i agree with jtails on this.. this is gonna be amazing.. and itll be great seeing all you guys again.. except for you dmt :p just playing bro.. lol.. and finally maybe a gurukid appearance lol..its been too long..nuker is ready.. wheres my time machine

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hush Anti. Quit tryin. Nov. 7 is too soon. I'm not gonna conflict with anything to the best of my ability lol
and Yu Mo Gui Gai Fai Di Jow to you as well Hippiedude
Well this would be advertised as a NYC Monthly if you made it on November 7th..

your choice though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
god lol shut up, you're not gonna get your date.
ALLY SHUTUP U GREEDY PIG YOU ONLY WANT THIS DATE TO BE LATE BECAUSE YOU WANT AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN

F@ggiT

@DMT - You kinda right.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
28th is the best date.. already looking forward for this.. but definitely want those friendlies and mms

and yes.. poly brawl is beyond monthlies.. too epic for that.. not to mention its at poly :D lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
28th is the best date.. already looking forward for this.. but definitely want those friendlies and mms

and yes.. poly brawl is beyond monthlies.. too epic for that.. not to mention its at poly :D lol
Wow, you basically just copied what JG + DMT said.

And w/e 28th since yall on that date's ****.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
anti.. only reason i'm saying 28th is the best date is since i know how poly works since i went there for 3 years.. i know the people who page has to work with to get this to happen since i had to work with them for getting gimped and last April's poly brawl to happen. and yea me and dmt think alike since we are good friends. i would like to have this on 7th since its closer but that would just be impossible considering how slow poly moves with the paperwork

but in all honesty.. i hope to be finally able to play against ya.. seen ya around the tourneys many times just never got to face you.. hope i finally can

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
lol now now guys lets fight like gentlemen ^_^
i agree, and i should be able to go to this. it's been a while since i was at poly. jtails i want to play ur lucas and ness again :flame: i have a different name on swf than aib so u dont know who i am. :3

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Poly For The Win

anti stop man i notice u like to cause conflict you know bums tournament is on the 7th why u going to tell them to do that on the same date. Just wait until they post the date ok im sure these guys know what date is good. If you poly dudes need some Wesassistance let me know.

Top Bottom