• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - POLY BRAWL 2 Results - 4/11

Cia

das kwl
GGz all. i felt so out of place the whole time i was there LOLOL..

seriously.

:jigglypuff: :peach: :zerosuitsamus: :zelda:/:shiek: :kirby: :dedede: :wario: = the characters i used in tournament. ****.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I never took a set off of ADHD yet, but I can surely say I have taken sets off of NL in the past...nowadays its much harder though.

*goes to hyperbolic time chamber...sees opponents airdodging everything he does all the time...leaves hyperbolic time chamber in anger*
I got you D1, imma pm you.

cba

Smash Master
Good stuff ppl.

Dmt- youre freaking cool.
bum- Good shiz
leo- You azshole, -1
blacka- im in <3 w/ you...lmao
adhd- You are freaking awsome.
Snakeee- Awsome ZSS and Sheik, i got *****
-007- ur mad cool.
D1- You have skill w/ falco, keep it up.
anti- Apology's
Vanz- for ****** me, i h8 u.

Everyone else i forgot: Good stuff anyway.

I Lost my cousins book, its called Morrigans Cross and it has a blue cover, if somebody found it plz pm me or something, its not mine!

Thanks.

cba

Smash Master
Zen is a really good Fox, Falco, Wolf Main.

Ive never heard of him then.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ADHD -Where was my shoutout? You left it blank you *** lol. Well good job winning, what a surprise.

Anti - MK, Wario, Snake- It was good seeing you, we'll have to play some C falc dittos next time lol.

Bum - DK-Nice 2v2's, you destroyed us lol.

NinjaLink - Looks like you were just as shocked as I was when you found out my next opponent was myballs lol.

Snakeee - ZSS, Zelda/Sheik, Peach- GG's. Next tourny Snakeee's angels are all getting sent back to the kitchen.

Malcolm - Wario, Sonic- I got ***** in 2v2 lol. Well done

Shadow- Hey thewre fwend, good job doing much better than me :)

Orion- Playing gay is no fun :(

dmbrandon- Great seeing you as always buddy XD

KSizzle- ugh we should have done better.

wes- Thanks for the entertainment during your matches lol. You didn't say a word but Sonic said everything for you lol.

NinjaEd- Good diddy man, watching you destroy people was fun.

JG Wentworth-"ooooohhhhhoooooo JG" Thanks a lot for the transportation. It's very appreciated.

GunBlade-FF7 is trash compared to 9 my friend XD

Alex Strife- Good seeing you as usual. We'll play at VC

Pride- 3 stocks to one stock and you lost? Wth sir? "Ohhhhhoooo JG"

MyBalls- GG's, I was shocked when I asked for my opponent and found out I had to vs myballs. "wtf???" LOL Nice sonic though.

Doom- Don't let gay things happen to you at tournys :(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I am not a mindless FF7 fanboy. I don't want to get into a FF discussion that always seems to happen on the boards and everyone shares their pointless opinion so ill leave it at that lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I thought about you when I was there Jash. Sorry I didn't mention it, something in the back of my head said that you wouldn't have wanted to come. =/

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs oh yeah baby

Anti- Amaazzing. You're the reason I hate Wolf vs Mk. Well, all good MKs are the reason but you more. NOW GET ME ON THE NY PR WITH MY TWO TOURNEYS PLZZ

ADHD- I hate Diddy so much, and you play like a big black guy. So you're a big black guy regardless. Plus I said words to people there so ha.

Blackanese- GET THAT TRASSHHH OUTTA HERE

Chaos Marth- You were there helping me to the very end until I finally chose not to listen to you and failed. Thanks so much for that, and I expect you to do this for me every tourney I go to.

Diem- Super Kniggght. You were so ******** in a funny way. I'll play you some day.

Bum- Hahahahahahaha "see you when smash 5 come out" I CAME TO ANOTHER HAHA. Btw I was beatin you up in doubles for makin fun o me on xbox live :mad:

D1- Stop sandbagging tourneys

Snakeee- Not gonna speak of what you thought of me offline before what happened here, and I understood you when you asked for a MM. It's cool.

Ninjalink- FHASIUFHSDAUDSAUGDSDSISJDOI GOD I HATE PLAYING YOU SO MUCHIUASHFIOSDJFIOSDFDIDDYKONGHABFUIASDHFIUSDUI

Big black ike guy that said I played like a ***- WHATS THE MATTER, SCARED?!

everyone else- you're all cool

ANTi_

Smash Hero
3 tournies or more to be on the PR's lol

go to viridian and get top 7

Top Bottom