• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NVGA SuperCon Results

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Singles

1: MikeHAZE ($741.00)
2: dekar ($276.00)
3: Dave! ($113.00)
4: Domo
5: KY
5: fino
7: Fluxus
7: Sliraobe God
9: Fishbait75
9: Isaccard
9: Golden Glove
9: dookdiggity
13: underload
13: DTL
13: :p
13: Lunchmeat
17: Lawkk
17: I
17: BuBU
17: Tarmogoye
17: Timotee
17: ET
17: YAngfushang
17: Aura
25: over 9000
25: WolfCypher
25: Puffs
25: Steeler
25: Meno Underwater
25: Jcvd
25: Myus Mcfadden
25: Zero X Machine
33: Irmy
33: lolfish
33: Luke
33: XA
33: Shim
33: Thrash217
33: Patato MAn
33: Zman
33: Ryan Archer
33: Emiay.ar
33: 145
33: Josian johnson
33: arashi johnson
33: Beats Per Minute
33: Zajice
33: Brass Thief
49: Caligramme
49: DArk Charity
49: jumpman
49: Austin
49: Shmear
49: : D
49: Kdog
49: Heston Reichert
49: Blacksheepmamba
49: marronator
49: Lunch Box
49: Ice Bug
49: K-Dub
49: Saya Monoke
49: ryu

Doubles

1: Shut Up And Sleep With Me
2: DK Crew
3: psychic fatties
4: Jesus is my home boi
5: Gangsta grizzas
5: Tilting Tornadoes
7: Minion Masters
7: kojima 7 sakurai
9: Meta-Game
9: The Very Hungry Catepillar
9: I know 250 B
9: Endless variety
13: marronunder water
13: OMGWTF!
13: Arizona *****
13: squirtle squad
17: Dream maniac
17: Team Stricken
17: Rising thunder
17: Purple Yoshi
17: Bananas in pajamas
17: Dark thunder
17: Aura Puffs
25: 2nd degree burn
25: Now loading

--------
I dunno how much doubles made. Post what your characters and teams/teammates were.

Underload

Lazy
Ugh, it's still ****ing eating me up that I had to leave before I could play (beat) Fishbait, I should have that 9th place spot, not him...

EDIT: Me + Zajice, Team name: Kojima > Sakurai, I went Snake and MK, he went Snake, MK, and Pikachu.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts shoutouts shoutouts

@Timotee
Mang, I trusted you. Our random doubles were fun and so were the silly things that happen in our matchups. Your cookies were delicious. I really hope to see you on the 8th. You were pretty hull-arious the entire trip. Move to NM!

@DemonicToonLink
You seemed like a pretty fun dude to smash with, I wish we could have done more friendlies and less seriouslies. You should also come on the 8th brobra. More Toonlink less MK!

@Doogity
I didn't get to play you either! LKAJFLKJADF Well we'll play on the 8th, bring your super nintendo with your pimped out puzzle game setup!

@KY
oh god I never got to play your pit either! D: we kept talking about it but you had to leave right when I got up. It was fun hanging out with you guys at random restuarants and etc etc. GGS for the Gs that didn't happen.

@Domo
Oh man those games were so close! I blame lots of tripping. Next time we'll play on a hacked wii and have more ggs. I'm glad you guys were so enthused by endless variety. Gotta play more friendlies next time!

@Steeler+Fino
Doubles friendles with you guys were fun. Godammit, me! Jigglypuff dittos are where its at. Fino, more friendlies. You guys were in the category of "leaving the state right when I get to play you". Hope to see you all soon!

@All of NM
God **** we're awesome.

@All of the people I money matched
GGs!

@Fluxus
No money match? You better come to ABQ on the 8th son! Fun friendlies, we didn't get to any singles though D:

@:p
you play gay gay gay gay gay gay gay...you get it. Really really close games, and you seemed like an awesome guy. We'll play some hopefully less gay friendlies next time, see you on the 8th!

@mikehaze
Oh man you're a fun dude to hang out with. Sorry I wasn't up for smoking with you, I just wasn't in the mood that night, it happens. Hope to see you at some more tournies with less up b out of everything I do to you.

@everyone else I played ggs

@everyone I didn't play
you guys are jerks D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Mikehaze- You're too **** good! GRAR! Also, awesome time hangin' out with you sir, and thanks for the hyperbolic time chamber training. Good luck in Texas, keep in touch man, you're awesome. Also, next time we meet, I'm gonna win enough money to get those $220 jeans!

Dook Spigity- You're too **** awesome! But yeah, great having you here again, as always. And I finally beat the team of dookxus. Epic matches, but we didn't get to do singles yet again, gah. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Chris/Darklink- Very nice meeting you sir, and very nice MK. You're now required to come with dook to CO tourneys, where we will compete for the cheers of little girls that chaingrab with falco.

Dekar- YOU STOLE MY HAT, I WILL END YOU. Other than that, great seeing ya again, 70% homo. Very much rapetastic as always, grats on 2nd, teach me to diddy!(no, I lied, I don't wanna play diddy, he's ugly)

Goyf- My genesis buddy ^_^ We didn't play except in teams >.< We need to fix that next time.

Zman- My awesome teammate. We rocked! Psychic Fatties will have to live again! Also, fun friendlies on the lagtastic tv.

Nolan- I love you too Nolanotee. I'm sorry I betrayed your trust, but I'll try to come help fix your car. Or do more hilarious random ditto dittos. O.o

Steven- Nice **** in teams sir, you ****ing wrecked us that last round. I was like "I'll pick on the big DK target. Oh wait, I'm at 80% and I haven't hit him yet, crap!" We didn't get to do our Bang MM though =( Also, your GPS is stupid

Neil- I love you too. We'll do some maylay next time, or at least go harass people together.

Fino- ****in' beast right here, whether it's driving or olimar. We should've played more. Also, next time I'm trapping you with me for like 4 hours to teach me olimar basics. And remember, I've got a face that was made for voice acting.

KY- Most stressful 1st round ever! Those matches were intense, **** good Pit! Also, thanks again for ****** face in BB, made me so happy. I mean...CO rules, woo!

Domo- Man, we didn't do singles =( But teams against you guys were tight, balls-to-the-wall action. I can't wait to be an emoticon! Also, let me know when Kansas is doing a tourney and I'll try to come make great expressions.

Steeler- I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DIDN'T SAVE THAT KILL. I want to fake it just to see it again, that was too awesome. dair spike > bullet seed kill. God **** sexiness. I missed out trying balanced brawl, or balb as I call it. Next time show it to me. You was a very cool dude!

Tony- We got it done with 7 TVs, quite impressive, good work sir. I hope you enjoy the money Quin earned.

Nite- I lurves you, don't give me warnings for playing ganon vs. diddy on summit >.< We didn't get to have our usual set in tourney =(

Meno- Man, that match was way too early in the tourney. Start getting better seeding so that **** don't happen. Also, teach your brother more smash! And more lame tactics like Pirate Ship!

DTL- You short, hilarious bastid. You're lucky jamaal got me used to hugging, or I'd just make weird faces at you and hate you in my sleep. Also, I won a dollar, yeah! Go to REAL link, screw the cartoon version. Or learn your 2ndarys more

Flux- We only played in teams, but you seemed tired and sad, and it made me sad. I like when you're happy and making up random swear strings! We need to do one more thing before you go to vegas, like even just a movie night or shiz.

Yang- I agree, the "I ain't losing to no *****" was too good. Let me know when the next melee get together is and I'll bring BB.

Lawkk- I lurves you, learn more marf! He's too good, mikehaze proves it! Fun chillin' with ya, we didn't play at all though >.<

Baronator- We'll do some more shiz before ye leaves, I'm sure. Hoo hoo hoo. Piano MM? First one to lift their piano over their head solo wins! Go!

Ze Ro X- Great seeing you as always, I know you surprised Dekar with your play. I think you've got the basics down, start throwing mixups in and you'll be super **** status!

JCVD- I don't wanna use your real name, so bleh! Good seeing you again, we didn't play though =(

Dan- I love you so much

Bees- Awesome seeing you and Munch, keep on practicing and learning!

Mikezor- I love you

Erg- Get some cooler headphones, NEEEERRRRRRRRD

Lunchmeat- Didn't get to play you at all dude, sad times. Nice work in teams.

ET- Didn't play you either, good seeing you again though. Maybe stick with characters you're better as, than just hoping your MK will suffice.

Delish Dave- That's what you're named in my phone, by the way. Very nice showings all around, though we didn't get to play AT ALL GORRAMIT. I guess next time, since I didn't have to kill you. And keep your fanclub away from the livestreams!

Jorge- Didn't get to play you or really see you play, made me sad. Also, we didn't get to do Pirate ship dittos!

George- I dunno if he reads this, but give someone your number so you can play melee with them and chill with us!

Kenny- WTF mindgamez?

Ken- WTF knocking tony/rafa/erg out mindgamez? If those weren't recorded, I'm pissed off >.<

Jeris- Why did I even ask Kenny if you won the tourney.

Quin- I love quin.

CO old school fighters scene- Get ***** in everything and make excuses for it.

CO brawl scene- Get *****, but at least we learned from it and didn't john like little women.

Supercon- Learn to volume control.

Janitors- **** you guys.

Psychic fatties were me and zman. I used ness/wario, he was lucas/ddd

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Tony and Nite - Good **** running this thing. You did an excellent job of combating the fact that everything anyone announces just devolved to white noise in that venue, and stuff appeared to go smoothly for the most part. Also, thanks for not DQing me under threat of some random scrub's lunatic parent.

DTL - Awesome meeting you. You've got to come down New Mexico some time and meet the bizarro version of yourself. Or rather, the person whom you are a bizarro version of. ****'s scary. Anyway, your Toon Link is good, but you should work on mixing it up when you're above people. Pulling out a bomb and falling on them every time gets predictable.

Tim - Nothing I can type can express as much as one emoticon from you, so do this. Look in the mirror and make a face, any face, and that face captures what this shoutout is trying to say.

Meno - You're a CO version of an NM smasher along with DTL. You're also **** good, and appear to be getting better all the time. Good stuff.

Dook - You're ridiculous at Puzzle League. See you in a couple of weeks!

Dave - Good stuff, congrats on 3rd.

Fluxus - Fun friendlies and doubles, but your play style incorporates only a finite amount of variety, and that can only get you so far.

Fino - Way to **** both Cruise, the stage, and Crews, the battle. Next time we meet we'll play more than just one sleep-deprived set on a slightly laggy TV. You're easily the best Olimar I've played,
and I can guarantee I'm the best DK you've played
. Good ****.

Ky, your shoutout has two versions. The "Make New Mexico Feel Good About Itself" version first, and then the actual version in spoiler tags below.

- dude ur pit is ok i guess be like we got salty n ax we be rapin that match up, pit cant touch us.

- Seriously though, your Pit destroys like nothing I've seen. Nobody was prepared for that. 3-stocking Goyf and taking a tourney set from Dekar? Gooood ****. All that's left is for us to actually play each other. Next time for sure.

Domo - Arigato, Mr. Roboto. I'll echo the statement of regret as I did for most of the OOSers. WE DIDN'T PLAY. Ah well, I'm sure KS and NM will be circlejerking on holocaust survivors together pretty soon here, we'll get some smash in then. Good job just being smarter than Fluxus.

Steeler - Thank you for pulling off one of the single greatest kills I've ever seen. Of course, it could have been me taking that bullet seed up the ***, if only we had played. I'll have to 9wind you out of transformation next time.

MikeHaze - Congrats on 1st. Cash, glory, and a clearance soccer trophy. Not bad. Play, we didn't, etc. Hopefully WC and NM will be seeing a lot more of each other. Also, I would link to the Bangbros matches I uploaded so that you could critique me, but these scrubs around here would watch and steal all of my techniques.

NM - Holy **** we are good. With the glaring exception of.....

Neil - Nah, you're good too. Just work on three things.

A) Not letting last-second indecision jack up the price of the trip of by 100-200%

B) Not smelling like ****

C) Killing yourself

So yeah, the moral of the story is that Smash and its community is awesome.

Dekar173

Justice Man
@Mike- You're the ****. We'll bro it up some more next time we're together I promise ;) You'll have to take me to Freebirds if we meet in TX though =O Good luck at HOBO, I know you're gonna wreck **** man. Show TX what's up ;D Also, thanks again for showing me the thing with the controllers. God **** is it so much easier to do... everything now. Thanks :D Best Marth in the world, no joke.

@Dave- Good **** on your placement :D I thought it was really awesome that you just automatically picked up on my tips too, that's one of the signs of a good player ;P

@Domo- Too sexy, Kansas is chill as ****. Anyway, down to business... Metaknight shall never get his revenge! ;) Too bad I'm just sitting here in NM losing the game all over the poor poor local Holocaust survivor's face =O We'll have to watch more Mexican TV next time we're together hahaha

@KY- **** your Pit, you *******! You just HAD to knock me into the loser's bracket, didn't you? What, did you have something to prove after our MM?! ;) Sexy Pit. Best in the South. Our local Pit is going into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber though, so you better watch out ;D Also, GOOD **** at BlazBlue. You showed those ****ers what's up. In my heart, you took first XD

@Fino- **** that drive must have sucked >< Thanks for the Oli practice, sorry I was so sleepy when you woke me up before leaving, I hope it was still fun playing me o.o Fino's Cruise is a pretty sick stage, now it just needs a custom texture with the rainbow in the background with the words "Don't get grabbed" on it. Also, endless variety ;P

@Fluxus- You've REALLY improved since Colorado Cutthroat. Good **** at placing so well, even with all of the nasty competition at this tourney O.o I know you'll do well in Nevada, you've gotta visit (after coming to the 8th, of course) us at chill some time :) Troll of the year goes to... Fluxus! For calling Nolan ;)

@Neil- Just work on those three things Steven was telling you, especially the last one.

@Fishbait- I am NOT remembering a face that goes with this name, but I'm positive you were a cool guy.

@Nolan- Best Pikachu, here you come =P

@Steven- You've gotta go Marth in teams more, I've decided. We're still sexy as **** though, great job in teams :) You gotta show me those Bangbros matches some time, I'll show you mine too.

@Dook- Jookjiggity!!! I can't wait to show you that stage when you come down for the 8th :p I also can't wait for everyone to see you rock **** at Panel de Pon haha. Dook is truly, too cool. That Fox was crazy, waveshining hobos all over downtown Denver lmao

@Underload- Get bigger hands. Seriously man, those things were tiny. Your voice was also pathetic to listen to. Your hair lacks volume.

@DTL/Bizarro August- You're awesome man. Just like most people say to me, you're way cooler than the impression I got of you from the boards. You're seriously awesome. Keep working on that TL, it's gonna be a force to reckon with in CO soon enough ^^

@Lawkk- Thanks for the first friendlies I got at Supercon! Another AWESOME guy from CO. Sexy Marth, it's on it's way to rivaling Mikehaze if you keep it up ;) Also, thanks a lot for helping with making the bracket for singles, that was stressful ><

@I- I never got to see you play ROB :( I only saw you playing MK with DTL. That's a no no! Rob + Tink would be beastly/very... very... very very annoying ;P

@Walker- No more sandbagging you son of a *****! Go all out or go home. You're much better than this placing, and everyone knows it. Also about crews, don't be afraid to tell us to just wait on playing next time, we all understand, it happens to everyone :)

@Sexy Tim- Thanks for the hat, bro dude bro! I'm gonna give you my AIM sn, for YOU, are the true emoticon man. NM has too much love for Tim, that's why after coming down for the tourney on the 8th, you should just stay here and call it a life ;) <3 Tim, truly. You can even bring your dog when you come to live in Abq :D

@ET- Mike told me he meant to accept your apology later that day. Or at least, I think it's you who bothered him while he was laying there. It was all in good fun, and everyone's put it past themselves, so that's all that matters, right? ;p You turned out to be a cooler dude than that first altercation would have led me to believe. Nice meeting you :D

@^9k- Lol @ your name, once again. We never got to friendly this time!!! Blah! Oh well. Also, tell me, did you get any friendlies in on the TVs in front of Tony? XD

@Steeler- Too sexy. It's hilarious, myself blind to your hat and general "Hey guys, I'm Steeler!" attire, I still guessed who you were. I guess it's cause you just had an aura of awesomeness :)

@Meno- Awesome Peach! Next time around I won't be too sleepy for a $1 MM k? You should come with Tim to NM! And stay! :D haha. JK, we can't take ALL of CO's talent and keep it for ourselves, can we?! ;) Keep teaching your bro! His Ness is well on its way to being an awesome sparring buddy for you :D

@ZeroX- You were so much better than I had expected. Seriously, good ****. I hope to see you in any future CO tourneys I attend!!!

@Zman- Sexiest Lucas in the nation, no joke. Too good Zman. We'll have to get some vids of you up or something sooner or later. It was a lot of fun with you in the car this time around ;P

@Beats Per Minute- Next M2K, no joke. Kid was good, he was doing the ICs chaingrabs! I can't wait to see this guy grow up and be the king of SSB4 haha.

@Chris- Enter more tourneys!!! It sucks you can't make the 8th man, but we understand :) We'll just have to catch up at (hopefully) Pound 4!!!

@Kansas- I love you all. One awesome bunch of people right here.

@Mikehaze, again- I think my gf is jealous of you :p

@CO- As always, fun *** tourney. You're all too **** cool.

@AZ- Dook and Chris, too sexy. Have safe flights all over the country/world guys. You're both awesome, and were really fun to hang out with.

@NM- Nolan covered it.

@Variety- You're so endless.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@Mike- Dude, those games were so intense. You got so close to winning.

@Dave- Two Words. Grenades Explode.

@Domo- I am with Dekar, Metaknight will not get his revenge. GGs btw.

@KY-Pit is.... playable? Thanks for showing me that,

@Neil- "Just work on those three things Steven was telling you, especially the last one."

@Fishbait- Less suicides and you just might win a game.

@Fino-Thank you for the Olimar practice, I really needed it. Thanks for showing me that trick with uptilt.

@Dook-Dude, I can't wait to play you again.

@Underload-Whats up with the tiny toddler hands?

@Fluxus-Endless variety. Work on it.

@Nolan- Dude, your Pika is ridiculous

@Steven-Should've gone Marth.

@DTL/Bizarro August- didn't get to play you :(

@Lawkk- Dude, our matches weren't as close as you say they are.

@Dekar, way to be legit.

@Walker Choking = Bad. Walker= Good. Nuff said.

@Sexy Tim-Words can't describe.

@NM- Nolan covered it.

Fino

Smash Master
1: MikeHAZE - freaking sick kid. Your marth is as good as that epic freestylin' we were catchin' in the car. You're a funny kid, hope we see each other at more tournaments... just not in bracket X: **** I'ma have to learn how to play marth... I pretty much just bent over the table and let you tip me repeatedly @.@ Sorry you lost your bag... that really sucks man. If there's anything I can do to help you out I'll try.

2: dekar - D-D-D-****... I was hoping for some scr00b diddy with a side of free monies. Didn't catch that train, but you're hella cooler IRL than online XD. Though I'm sure if I got back and look, your posts will be more funny and less rage :p You diddy is too good, playing against yours I don't think I'll have diddy problems again (2-stocked one of the diddy mains from wichita yesterday =3). Also, you and your crew is ****ing awesome to chill with. Come to oh snap... I must have more ;D

3: Dave! - wtf dude.... that's all. lol.

4: Domo - DOMO! Where you at kid? Losin to some diddy main from new mexico... if it makes you feel better, mk his banned in his area... err... love you doms. You had it rough on the way there, I hope things got handled out with the hospital and what now. I'm definitely going to take you up on that offer for some practice ;) I want some marth to be specific X:

5: KY - TONKA TIME. **** you and your vietnamese accent lol. So fun to hang with you and your baby face haha. We didn't play as much as I wanted, but you're like super close compared to everyone else, so that doesn't matter... so long as we get some sexy time in later ^^;

5: fino - you scrub

7: Fluxus - I haven't looked at other peoples shoutouts... but I think there will be an endless variety of **** talk on you... Dunno why, just a feeling. As for our matches... LOL flux! Don't you "lol kansas" when you lost to two kansas players in bracket. Also, you lost to an olimar on rainbow cruise... playing metaknight. In other words... a character
10th on the tier list, on his worst stage, using a character who is about to been banned for being broken. lolwut? You're not as bad as I'm saying... your play just lacks a bit of variety that I've seen with other mks. Also, if I get a phone call from you... that'd gunna be super creepy. Btw... that match vs fliphop was hilarious... you should've shielded.

9: Isaccard - You're the pikachu kid right @.@ I never caught your game tag, just nolan. If this isn't you... I hope that you found this and are reading it anyways. lol. You're pikachu is really good. Domo and Ky think you're better than out local pika main, who is probably top5 or something right now. I play him and anther a lot, so that's why my olimar pulled out the ravage. I played only pikachu for a solid 2-3 months awhile ago... so I have a solid understanding of what pikachu can do, and what his limitations are, and how to punish accordingly. I wish I could've given you more olimar help :(. You're awesome IRL too. Fun times hanging out, even though I only caught you on some occasions. Fluxus is an interesting person.. lol, and you tell the stories so well ^^;

9: Golden Glove - Beast DK. I agree, we need more friendlies in a better environment. Again it's another match-up I'm really familiar with @.@, that and DK is just a big combo ***** for olimar. You didn't fall for a lot of my traps, which is really good considering you said you don't play many olimars. I got donkey punched twice which made me wtf .-. The cargo to footstool was funny.... gay but funny, you have to admit. Ironically I was just practicing that with MJG like a day before I drove out, just for the lulz... I didn't think I'd actually get $20 for it lol. In big money matches like that, I would always try to play smart and cautious. You can't bank on someone not knowing something when there's a lot of money on the line.

9: dookdiggity - Your snake is fun =] I wish we could've played more.

13: underload - We never got to play... and I never got to steal your monies. I heard you paused mid-match on KY... not cool <.<

13: DTL - You're a crazy kid XD. I thought it was kinda funny in increased the MM right before we played. I'm cool with it though :laugh: You should stick to toonlink, not mk. Sure your mk did better, but that's because I just play more stupid when people CP me mk XD

17: Timotee - Best ness... rawr. Timotee... you face was made for voice acting. LOL. Also, saying timotee is fun... and I'm always reminded of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KH9Z383hE XD

25: Steeler - PT trainer should do a lot better than this... you probably got bracket screwed :X. lol. Also, dair to bulletseed... epic. Teams were fun, lets try wario luigi again =] SHOOOOOOOOOOORYUKEN!

25: Meno Underwater - Most... intense... MM... ever. ****, most intense matches every. Jungle japes? I was sweating.... Your peach is good, I wish I could've gotten more practice, especially since we went to match 5... and I had to suck out with ICs on you once ^^; Cool kid though, we should hand more a the next tournament. Now I know you're not a gurl ._. (Kansas thing lol)

49: marronator - talking with you was fun, I hope things work out in co ;d

I know I'm missing a lot of people... ****. Everyone was pretty much awesome there, that I met... except for the stupid mk main that wouldn't accept his DQ... stupid moron. Co is cool, NM is legit... **** haze... lol. Best tournament I've ever been to. I want to come back... but travel is a ***** (especially with school knocking down my door again). I'm sure I'll make it eventually ;D

You all were awesome... and I just lost the game ._. ****

~Fino

Inui

Banned via Warnings
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I wish tournaments like this existed even remotely near me.

Every tournament I go to is completely stacked with god-class players in both singles and doubles and the money you can win isn't even this high.

Underload

Lazy

He would've placed well in doubles. Inui is a doubles genious... I mean, he teams with the best player at the tournament.

~Fino
Ahh ****

Also, "13: underload - I heard you paused mid-match on KY... not cool <.<"

Yea I did when we were both camping eachother on opposite sides of FD (BF? Can't remember.), because it was **** loud in the venue because of SC4 and I wanted it to settle down. He flipped out on me, I was afraid for my life, not gonna lie.

Kazz@

Smash Apprentice
Btw, I'm BPM, I just go by a different username back here.

I go by BPM on AiB.

@KY

You just haaad to knock me into loser's, didn't you. Amazing pit.

@Flux

For putting up with my Chaingrabby-ness

@Zman

For being just that awesome

@I

You know, that was a good match right there. (Even though it was an accident.)

@Meno

Again, for being just that awesome.

@Yang

Those friendlies were inteeeense. You kept me guessing.

Top Bottom