• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NumaburaX Season2-3 December 24 2010 in Japan

suinoko/Jade Stern

Smash Cadet

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dam, 90 players is pretty big.

Nietono must be the Olimar that is rumored to be better than Brood over there.

Laem

Smash Champion
DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?

Minato #Marth

A JAPANESE MARTH O_O

didnt nagahari get like 17th in a western tourney

OverLade

Smash Hero
Otori plays rather "gay" in comparison to other Japanese Metaknights. He planked Nagahari pretty hard, though his execution in the matchup was incredible when he did go on the offense.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If anything, the rules in Japan should create more consistency. Neutral stages where losing the first game vs MK isn't the end of the world etc.

And Otori is incredible vs Diddy but not so good at the MK ditto. Japan's ditto game seems to be least developed in comparison to other important matchups.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Some tournaments have best of 1 sets at lower stages and the skill level seems to be pretty even. That's why inconsistencies tend to happen more I think. It's not the game rules that make results inconsistent, that's for sure.

:059:

Top Bottom