• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nub Academy: Schools back in Session 1-2 *9/1-2/10* Ft Myers Fl

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
The Nub Academy Presents: Schools back in Session 1-2

Schools Back in Session 2

9/2/2010
FGCU Florida
$2.00 entry fee

15 Players

1: Viper - :falco: / :dk2: ($20)
2: Mink - :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: ($7)
3: Avatar Yang - :yoshi2: ($3)
4: Megladon - :snake:
5: Shin - :snake:
5: SSGuy - :mario2:
7: B=D~ - :ness2: / :lucas:
7: Eric - :shiek:
9: STEVE - :snake: / :yoshi2:
9: imadr - :kirby2:
9: Steff - :pit:
9: Jesus - :snake:
13: Cart - :kirby2:
13: LOBO
13: Nils - :fox:

Bracket:

Schools Back in Session 1

9/1/10
FGCU Florida
$1.00 entry fee

7 players

1: Viper - :falco: / :marth: / :dk2: ($4)
2: Mink - :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: ($2)
3: Avatar Yang - :yoshi2: ($1)
4: SSGuy - :mario2:
5:Cart - :kirby2:
5: Ace - :zerosuitsamus:
7:STEVE - :yoshi2:

Bracket -

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I think these tourneys went really well. I'm happy i got to show off my ZSS and Jiggz. It's been a while since i got to whip 'em out in a ranked set.

Time for shoutouts baby.

1: Viper - / ($20) - Viper, this is probably the best sets we've ever had together. The Semis wasn't as pro status as the Finals.... but epic in the least. How awesome is being counterpicked to Port Town Aero? Whippin' out those new counterpicks! Hahaha. Goin' to game 5 on those Jiggly - Falco finals really got my heart racing man. I'm getting better at reading. And next session i'll be out for more blood!

3: Avatar Yang - ($3) - Man, you're Yosh - Magosh scared the hell outta me. Stupid down and upsmash. Combined with super armor on your recovery. How is ZSS supposed to gay you if you keep recovering? Ugh. Regardless. Good matches man.

4: Megladon - I'm happy i didn't have to see you in the bracket. That Yoshi was a tough one to get past, especially since we never practice on 'em. But, next week i know i'll be seein' you in the paint.

5: Shin - HAHAHAHA 5th place with snake. For the record, this man learned how to mortar slide 2 days before this event, and he was DACUS-ing like a mofo. hahaha. Good job on 5th bro.

5: SSGuy - That match you had with MGLDN was hilarious. you were side dodging like a mother. But unfortunately, side dodges are not enough to dodge Snake's uptilts.

7: B=D~ - Man, you put up a good set. I feel like you coulda done better, but i'm glad you came out man. It was great seein' you again.

7: Eric - Eric. good debut man. reppin' sheik is pretty sick nasty. First time playin' brawl in a long time and you managed to rock 7th. Props.

9: STEVE - STEVE! you didn't get last, and you're first ranked WIN in a match. EPIC. Also, you air dodged. Battle of the Bulge was pretty hard to beat man.

9: imadr - You got the boot kinda early. but it was good smashin' with you again bro.

9: Steff - STEEEEEEF! You were rockin' that gay pit and you managed to get 9th place. Props!

9: Jesus - You kinda got gayed bro. Change your controls. Do more tilts, more grenades. mortar slides.

13: Cart - No offense bro. but your tactic of suicide sucking every single person with kirby is gettin' mildly annoying. I'ma murk your *** next time. Let the records show you put 71% on me. with a JV3 stock. because you suicided me.

13: LOBO - Didn't even see you play man.

13: Nils - NILS! You did your best. you and AXIS made a good show.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Please don't use School's Back in Session for any of your future tournaments D:

There's a series of Ohio regionals called School is in Session that has been using that name since like...July? Names are too close

dskank

Smash Journeyman
what?! did mink take a set off vipe? he must be gettting good

and a legit yoshi

so steven whos more legit nub academy or nigglet rumbol

im jeolous u guys have lots of people to and get better only time ive been able to play smash up here was with mat + anthony a couple times other than that just computers :/

when i go up on the 18th ill money match anyone who wants it

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
@Dskank NO mink did not take a set off me i beat him in winners(3-0) then i beat him in GF (3-2)
So far the Niglet rumble has 4 installments and this only has really one so i will say for now the niglet rumble
I am real glad that you are still playing even tho i left and you know how it is where i go i can get a group started thats just how it is
and i look foward to you getting some good MM's i will record them.

Please don't use School's Back in Session for any of your future tournaments D:

There's a series of Ohio regionals called School is in Session that has been using that name since like...July? Names are too close
This is the Nub Acadmey Schools back in session will only be used for the first ones the next would be Nub Academy: (something)

and if people cant read that the tourney took place in Fl and they think its ohio well thats there fault learn to read its in the title

EDIT: clowsui GET OFF MY JOCK

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I want to see those replays of the set with Megladon again. That was a really sweet set we had. Snake is a heavy mofo. 247% damage and staying alive is completely mind blowing!

GG's all around! Fall Brawl is almost here. Nub Academy Represent!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
what?! did mink take a set off vipe? he must be gettting good

I wish i took a set off him. IT went to game 5 in finals. My jiggly beat his falco twice. and his falco got my jiggz twice. Then it came down to DK, ZSS and we were both at zero on our last life, until me and DK were in the house on Norfair. I got downsmashed about 3 times, followed by a back kick for the win. It was so gay hahaha
And i might call you on that money match DSKANK

dskank

Smash Journeyman

I wish i took a set off him. IT went to game 5 in finals. My jiggly beat his falco twice. and his falco got my jiggz twice. Then it came down to DK, ZSS and we were both at zero on our last life, until me and DK were in the house on Norfair. I got downsmashed about 3 times, followed by a back kick for the win. It was so gay hahaha
And i might call you on that money match DSKANK
sounds like they were good matches id like to see replays of those and i wouldnt mind taking ur money ;]

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
sounds like they were good matches id like to see replays of those and i wouldnt mind taking ur money ;]

IT depends on my performances that day. Everyone has bad smash days. But for the time being, i'ma murk yo' *** Hahaha. Do you wanna go 5$?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
we did not put up a thread for anyone to see because it was a spure of the moment thing but let me get you number in a pm and we can get together and play.

Top Bottom