• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
Leckfast is a pretty cool guy, eh does gymnastics and doesn't afraid of anything.

p.s. mewtwo is breakfast son

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Leckfast is a pretty cool guy, eh does gymnastics and doesn't afraid of anything.

p.s. mewtwo is breakfast son
wrong. link is Breakfast. Sausage Links. *audience boos* :laugh:

so this morning i was up early to open @ work. I was actually up @ 3:30 A.M. so i could have some doughnuts for a (At that time) mid-night snack.

my sister and i go out to the truck and the ***** WON'T START. i tried for a half hour. when i got back up @ 8:30 (because you know i wasn't going to walk 10 miles to get to work) and tried it out so that i'd know what to tell the mechanic when i called guess what? it started. perfectly. if i'd have had a firearm of some kind i would've shot the ****ing thing. now i have someone coming to look at it. anyone know anything about cars? i'll be on for another hour or so...

Spife

Smash Master
It's what I imagine you looked like after you started paying attention to Qv9's lyrics.

Spife

Smash Master
Shadowball that could be any number of things. Have it looked at, because you don't want to drive somewhere far away, and then have it not start when you want to go home.
Predicted/10.

Also Kevin You live So Far Away I don't know if The Island Wants It That Way I 'm so ****ing TIred D:

FALPILLARCO

Smash Rookie
Name: Jeremy
Hometown: Fitchburg / Lowell (for college)
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): AIM - JDaWGSoCooL89

FALPILLARCO

Smash Rookie
So I just went through all 138 pages of this thread looking for smashers from Fitchburg / Leominster area and found ZERO. IS THERE ANYONE WHO PLAYS SMASH WHO IS LESS THAN 40 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME???

Thanks <3

Spife

Smash Master
Hey I'll put you in when I get home. The house I"m sitting has mad wonkey internet.
If anyone has a problem with that then go ahead and hack my account and do it your self, ******s.

FALPILLARCO

Smash Rookie
i didnt solely read the OP in hopes there were other players not contained in it. search function would only have accounted for 1 city and i was willing to find local cities. it also would not have accounted for anyone who made a misspelling.

Spife

Smash Master
Good point. Well kudos for lurking instead of asking, I hate that.
Cog smooch I totally do.
Memphis at least it updates HOSNAP!

yall haters man just a bunch of ****in haters

Top Bottom