• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Hey Luco, long time no speak.

I figure that in terms of custom movesets, a cookie-cutter thing will probably develop where every character will have a specific custom build that is deemed clearly superior to alternate builds. This tends to happen in most games that have customisation.

I assume amiibos will be banned too. There will only be 10 available at release anyway.

Gords

Smash Champion
I plan to run Smash for 3DS tournaments along side the regular monthlies. regarding rules, we will have to just wait and see

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
When the 3DS version comes out I'm gonna get a flashcart and see if running an EU copy won't let me get past the local multiplayer region locking. With any luck that will work out and we can have an extra "recording setup".

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Last edited:

TantrumTurtwig

Smash Rookie
I'M new to the smash bros community and I'm still pretty young, (16 years old.) Despite this, I have been playing since melee first came out and I think I'm ready to see if I'm up to tornement standards. I would love to get involved and test myself against other players, but I'm new to this site and the smash community.

Thanks

Last edited:

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
I'M new to the smash bros community and I'm still pretty young, (16 years old.) Despite this, I have been playing since melee first came out and I think I'm ready to see if I'm up to tornement standards. I would love to get involved and test myself against other players, but I'm new to this site and the smash community.

Thanks
Welcome! There are quite a few young players, especially with Smash 4 bringing many new players to the scene.

Make sure you join the Sydney/ACT Smash Facebook group, and you'll be notified about many tournaments, meets and other stuff there.

And if you haven't already, check out the New Player Guide in Smash City tournament series thread.

Might see you at the next tournament!

Top Bottom