• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

I LAG

Smash Lord
there is a small chance i wont be able to come to this but i am considering teaming with lv9 luigi again like at ws2 coz that was epic

Sieg

Smash Champion
Mine actually has blue eyes but you can't see **** lol.

No grey in mine actually, it's mostly shades of blue you think are grey lol.

Gords

Smash Champion
To much avatar spam.

Anyways for something on topic. Is the room info at the top of the OP relavant to this weeks change?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
****it Ted...!

>implying hatsune miku is from an anime
>implying kimi ni todoke is bad

EDIT:

Yo Gords, tell me what time your train tomorrow gets in at Granville.

Also **** I just remembered:

TRACKWORK ON THE WESTERN LINE THIS WEEKEND.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I have Melty with controllers.

Buuuut...

DO I HAVEEE TOOOOOOO.... :(

I'd have to like... shut down my laptop n ****. :/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay,

Singles:
1. Shaya
2. Ted
3. Scoot
4. meteor

Doubles
1. Shaya/meteor
2. Ted/Scoot
3. Leish/EA

Attendance was pretty low, but it was a fun day in my opinion.
People wanted a tournament and they got one :D.

I probably should have lost to ted.
I'm not sure, unless I really picked up my game. But ted's at least dropped throughout the grand finals.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah I came from losers.

14 people.

Toby came like 9th? or something!

omfg i just realised,
Liam said he was goign to give me byron bay salsa...
BUT HE DIDNT.
OMG MY CORN CHIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Scott, you and your 3rds.
If I were there... I would have come last.

Shaya, that's 3 tourneys in a row now, including a major? Whee.

3. Leish/EA

^_^

swordsaint

Smash Master
Amazing games to those I played.
Early shout-out to Shaya for being a Jew and pulling a CG > spike out of his *** when he was about to lose a ranking (and therefore money.)

Super special awesome shout-out to Ricky for giving me the most intense matches of the year. I never thought playing Brawl could PHYSICALLY hurt from the stress. I'm glad it was you to have given me such a thrill, as usual. (Our first set, not the recorded one, for those who might think otherwise.)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Rewatched the match..

I pretty much killed myself at 70% whilst you were kill percents,
I killed you whilst I was 50%, got hit once to 60%.
Then I grabbed you to 0 to death you.
Pull a better imagination out of your *** sometime scoot =)
Ive brought back matches further from victory than that.
And as my role model, demon akagi would say, the flow of the match had started to go in my favour, hiccups are hiccups :p

Btw you jumped INTO my spike. lol.

Even though I'm starting to enjoy brawlz a lot more now that people are out there to **** me for bad habits I'm developing in my old age of secret emo-dom.
rawrrrrrrrrr

Need more tournaments against people who are playing brawl several times a week for practice. Whilst smash child emo-mc-tobemo is being emo :(.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Akuma red!?

LE GASP.

The flow of the match lol. That actually does work really well with Akagi.

Zero

Smash Hero
Brawl Switch-main

1: Zero (Falco, DK, Wolf, Marth, Peach)
2: Zxv (Sonic, ROB, Kirby, Sheik, Wolf, Marth, Zero Suit Samus)
3: Shaya (ROB, Ness, Sheik)
4: Ted (IC, Peach, Falco)
5: Scott (Toon Link, Sonic)
5: Connor (Toon Link)
7: fruity (IC, Ness)
7: Summoner (DK)
9: Gords
9: MTR
9: ...
9: Leisha
13: EA
13: Hicky

Brawl Doubles

1: Shaya + Ricky (Shaya + Ricky)
2: Ted + Scott
3: Meta Robots (Leisha + EA)
4: The Destructive Skill (Zero + Zxv)
5: TEN THOUSAND THUNDERING TYPHOONS (Liam + Toby)
5: fruity + Gords (fruity + Gords)
7: Dan + Tom

1: Shaya (Marth)
2: Ted (Wolf/Wario)
3: Scott (Falco, Metaknight)
4: MTR (Metaknight)
5: ... (DK, Metaknight)
5: Zero (Zero Suit Samus)
7: EA (Ice Climbers)
7: Toby (Pikachu, PT)
9: Gords
9: Zxv
9: fruity
9: Hicky
13: Summoner
13: Leisha

Switchmain tournament was the most hillarious tournament I've ever played in. People complaining about how awkward ZSS is brings joy to my heart. <3. To quote Scott vsing Falco, "How the hell do you do this?!?!" Ah, twas much more fun than low tier. Thanks to Ricky for suggesting the idea.

Yesterday was a good, fun tournament. Fewer people allowed us to take it slower than usual, and allowed for more friendlies throughout the day than what we normally would allowed. I think we had more TVs than Wii's again. A fitting finish to Sydney Smash 2009. :)

Shoutouts!

Shaya: You found the best venue ever, seriously. I only played you in switchmain and some random friendlies though. So bimonthly BOOST in 2010? :)

Ted: Our first real match since Hunter 2, playing you was so intense. I'm glad to have surprised you in the first match, though I hope I wasn't too easy for you :(

Scott: Didn't see you in bracket this time around :( My greatest desire is to take a set off your Falco in a tournament. I swear I'll make it happen :)

Ricky: ARGHHHH! You bested me in our match. I think I got a bit too confident after the first game and the first suicide. We've played at every tournament this year and I've only beaten you once. rargh.

Liam: We didn't get to play many friendlies this time either :( Doing unsafe things to DKs shield hurts a lot and the chaingrab is pretty lolz. More friendlies next time!

EA: Ohhhhhhhh I beasted your IC pretty hard in bracket. :) But it hurt my hand trying to get out of that last grab :( Glad to see you finally improving your placement, I hope you can continue it next year at the bigger tournaments. Remember that standing pivot grab BS when you play me too :) Oh yeah, nice work in doubles :p

Toby: <3 for coming. Good to see you, as always.

Zxv: Man you have potential. Such solid tech skill and control of your character. All you really need is more tournament experience and I think you'll be one of Sydney's most skilled in no time. Keep at it! :)

Gords: Friendlies at the end were hilarious :p I think you should try and master the tech with one or two characters and apply that to your basics, rather than main random for practice. It's counterintuitive in a way and undermines more advanced control of your chosen character. Once you work out how you can use your character's tools in a match, and start using them properly, you'll do so much better.

fruity: Didn't talk to you much, but good job on beating Summoner in bracket. :)

Leisha: Our matches were gimptastic XD You got pretty bracket ***** though, but that's more likely to happen in a small tournament, so sorry about that :( I hope you had fun still! Good job on doubles too!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Who needs hands?

I use my face for everything. Just roll your face over things and it all works out.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I didn't play Scoot. Besides, I would have beat his MK. Liam knows.

Anywho, Gords is here, shoutouts later when he leaves/I have free time, etc.

Top Bottom