• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now time for an important discussion...

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I'll call that one Jim, that one Terry, that one Roger, and that one... that one can be Edward the Third.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Assist Trophies can be KO'd now.

Bring on the Fighting Assist Team.

D

Deleted member

Im gonna laugh if it turns out to be little Master and Crazy hands XD

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
This thread's title really doesn't convey what it's about...

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I imagine they'll just use Miis again.
It doesn't really work the same way without Mii plaza, players no longer can have a 100+ miis based on comic/anime/movie/hitler characters ready to brawl.

Arthur97

Smash Master
It doesn't really work the same way without Mii plaza, players no longer can have a 100+ miis based on comic/anime/movie/hitler characters ready to brawl.
I don't know how many you can have, but they can have ti use friends' Miis maybe. In any case, I expect Miis, but would be fine with a change.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I hope they use the actual polygons from the N64.

Or a combination of every past team + Fighting Dittos and Assist Trophy characters
That would be ****ing amazing to see but how would they do that with 70+ characters lmao

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
Well, the Ditto Fighters wouldn't be too hard, seeing as they already exist.

...and would give us some nice variety over the usual small handful.

Game Boy Blue

Smash Cadet
Ditto Fighters

...but only if they add shiny variants into the mix
Actually, in the tradition of having a different type of multiman I think there is a very good chance Dittos will replace Miis. Didn't expect anything like this to come out of my joke thread.

Edit: This actually makes me wonder if Dittos will act like Polygons in the main game, and limit their movepool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom