• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that Waluigi has amiibo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
Well, probably not. He's already an assist trophy of the game. But maybe if they decide to remove him as an assist trophy. It'd be cool to have him playable for sure though.

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
Amiibo does not guarantee Smash compatibility (I doubt we're going to get that many Animal Crossing characters in Smash), however it does show that Nintendo acknowledges the character and its fanbase, and thus might be more likely to put them in Smash. If they do pick a character who has an amiibo but is not in Smash, though, I think either Toad or Daisy would be just as likely, if not more likely (both characters are older, Toad has had an amiibo longer, and both (or at least Toad) have been wanted in Smash longer).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Since the question has been answered, I'm locking the thread. But I'll give you a bit more information regardless. :)

Please remember that having an amiibo means absolutely nothing towards being an SSB4 character. Many characters get amiibo for other reasons. Promotional stuff, various non-Smash lines, or Smash itself. For instance, Shovel Knight is just a promotional thing for its own games. Waluigi is specifically part of the Super Mario line. The Legend of Zelda has their own set of amiibo(which is various different Links and Toon Zelda. Probably other ones I forgot, but who knows what we'll get next).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom