• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

now that twitter is gonna die who's ready to pick this place back up

livymio

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
LIVY#532
Just made my account because of that lol. If twitter dies this and Reddit are gonna be the main things keeping the community going

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
forgot the login for my old ass account so here we go lmao
You can try PMing an Admin for assistance if you need help getting back to your old account.

Yahooz

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
Yahooz#1
I should’ve made an account a while ago lol. This takes me back

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I mean other than the x Thing Which granted was idiotic i do agree with most choices!
Like Twitter was sorta a bubble bursting that one and moving it a bit more right (ergo to the center) was probably the right choice!
But blue checkmarks probably shouldve just been cut completly TBH!

JasonRusty

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
BRIK#231
It's important we leave twitter sooner rather than later. The owner of the website is openly racist, posting and commenting under black crime statistics all day. He lost all his advertisers because he said Jews were responsible for white genocide, basically. To complement this, he's completely stopped banning hate speech on the site, all the new ads are AI created, gutted the journalism aspect of the site by introducing paid verification, and worst of all, changed the ****ing name. (lol obvs thats not the worst but anywayssss)

We've either gotta figure out how to move to the next big social media site, or get used to this old ass forum

hi everyone btw. my twitter handle is @JasonRusty1

vito

Smash Rookie
We've either gotta figure out how to move to the next big social media site, or get used to this old ass forum
i think old forum sites are fun :3 I wasn’t there when they were super popular sadly :’( but I have a lotta fun on the ones that are still around

Top Bottom