• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that Ridley is playable, I hope Pyrosphere comes back without Bossley.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
There’s nothing wrong with that stage when the stage hazard Ridley isn’t there, and now that Ridley has a significantly improved role in the game I’d love this stage to come back and stand on it’s own merits.

With a stage hazard toggle seemingly being around, that would be pretty great to see back. I wouldnt mind a big stage like that. . .Although I wouldnt complain about getting to beat up Other M Riley with meta Ridley :p
:061:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I'd love to see the Pyrosphere back without Ridley but with the other creatures here and there, they're fine to me :grin:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'd love to see the Pyrosphere back without Ridley but with the other creatures here and there, they're fine to me :grin:
They should definitely keep Roidley so you can play as the real Ridley and destroy the imposter.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If pyrosphere is back im pretty sure hazard Ridley I should stay I as a matter of fact other m Ridley is a clone of ridley

Real playable Ridley vs fake hazard ridley

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
They could add a finished version of Mecha Ridley from ZM...
Would be quite jarring, honestly. They could instead replace him with the lava boss from Other M. Or scrap the stage, I don't think they said they are bringing every stage back.

Mogu

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
1728-6760-6013
I hope it does come back.

Ridley vs Ridley vs Ridley vs Ridley vs Ridley vs Ridley vs Ridley vs Ridley with special guest: RIDLEY!
All that comes to mind when reading this is the strangest sitcom ever.
Also I too hope that "Bossley" is back.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Just do like Toon Link and replace him with Alfonzo whenever Ridley is being played on the stage. Problem solved. :upsidedown:
When Ridley joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the Pyrosphere. "LEAVE IT TO ME"
alfonzo.jpg

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I'd rather have a brand new Metroid stage, no more lava stages please, and yes, i know lava is not a hazard in Pyrosphere, but i mean, there's plenty from where to take inspiration from, what about Phendrana, Sanctuary Fortress, or Elysia? i'm mostly naming Prime Trilogy stages since it seems like a perfect opportunity to promote the series now that Prime 4 is a thing.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I'd rather have a brand new Metroid stage, no more lava stages please, and yes, i know lava is not a hazard in Pyrosphere, but i mean, there's plenty from where to take inspiration from, what about Phendrana, Sanctuary Fortress, or Elysia? i'm mostly naming Prime Trilogy stages since it seems like a perfect opportunity to promote the series now that Prime 4 is a thing.
Sanctuary Fortress in HD would be so pretty.

silver_blade001

Smash Apprentice
Technically it could come back with bossley, mostly just cause it is a clone. Besides wouldn't you want to have a 4 player match of Ridleys beating up bossley?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I don't know. Maybe if they fixed Bossley's mouth so he wasn't flapping like a loon.

Pyrosphere looks nice enough, but I might prefer a different stage that's not orange-and-lava-y. I know Metroid's had some ice stages, but I was envisioning something that looked like SSE's Research Facility (where she fights False Samus) or Riddles Boss battle - that cold metallic look of the Subspace Factory. Even just getting rid of Bossley and recoloring the stage would look nice. All metroid stages being the same color is annoying.

Of course, I could also be really hopeful for my never-gonna-happen hype character, and take the idea of Bossley to make Alduin as a boss of High Hrothgar or something from Skyrim.

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
Agreed that Sanctuary Fortress would be fantastic. I wouldn't mind Pyrosphere returning, but perhaps with Neo-Ridley. His design is pretty ****in' awesome, and given how amazing Kraid looks in Ultimate, it would be a joy to see Neo-Ridley in HD, too! Someone else said it somewhere, maybe here (it's 1:45 AM, I'm forgetting things), but Nintendo Land Ridley would be hilarious. I'd love that.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I don't see why it cant come back with the boss since its his clone not actual ridley

Top Bottom