• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that generic enemies are on the table, who do you want?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
It would be a rather whimsical choice for an army of pikmin to be playable. The moveset consists of various hopping and pikmin throwing attacks. They would also have comparatively large list of command grabs that cause pikmin to crowd the opponent, carry them around, and overwhelm them. The leader is hard to launch until pikmin numbers dwindle via an HP system, so an all-for-one-one-for-all play strategy is needed, and they can dig up buried items.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It would be a rather whimsical choice for an army of pikmin to be playable. The moveset consists of various hopping and pikmin throwing attacks. They would also have comparatively large list of command grabs that cause pikmin to crowd the opponent, carry them around, and overwhelm them. The leader is hard to launch until pikmin numbers dwindle via an HP system, so an all-for-one-one-for-all play strategy is needed, and they can dig up buried items.
well theyre not really enemies

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I was about to say the same thing. The biggest thing holding DQ back was that its most reconizable character is a common enemy. Pirhana plant pretty much opens the door wide open for our buddy. Calling him rocket could be a nice callback too, but Just Slime works as well
The nicest thing is that it was going to be Sak's second choice for a DQ character if :ulthero: didn't work out somehow.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I've always wanted a Goomba in Smash even before Pirahna Plant was revealed. I actually have a bit of Goomba merchandise because I like them so much. A Hydralisk from Starcraft would also be really cool to see. It's not exactly the same, but I would also love to see a Final Fantasy summon like Diablos, Ifrit, or Bahamut in Smash. While not generic enemies per se, they aren't really characters either.

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I would like to see shy guy in smash with a white shy guy skin to represent yoshi story

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I'm gonna give this a shot: an enemy I'd like to play as from each primary franchise! (Excluding Mario since we already have Planty) Some of these are a bit of a stretch, but considering we got a PIRANHA PLANT I think these work.

Donkey Kong: Kritter
The Legend of Zelda: Bokoblin (BotW version; has a Stalkoblin as an alt)
Metroid: Metroid
Yoshi: Shy Guy
Kirby: Tac
Star Fox: SharpClaw
Pokemon: Rattata
Mother: Starman
F-Zero: The Creator (close enough)
Ice Climber: Topi Team (Ice Climbers echo fighter; the two different regional Topi designs working together)
Fire Emblem: Enemy Bow Knight Unit
Game & Watch: Dragon (from Zelda)
Kid Icarus: Reaper
Wario: Mad Scienstein
Metal Gear: Enemy Soldier
Sonic the Hedgehog: Eggrobo
Pikmin: Bulborb
R.O.B.: The Glitches (that's the official name for the enemies in Gyromite)
Animal Crossing: Redd (close enough)
Mega Man: Sniper Joe
Wii Fit: Tightrope Enemy
Punch-Out!!: Glass Joe (close enough)
Mii: Twerkey
Pac-Man: Armalope
Xenoblade Chronicles: Rius Antol
Duck Hunt: Wild Gunman
Street Fighter: Axl/Slash (from Final Fight)
Final Fantasy: Marlboro
Bayonetta: Affinity
Splatoon: Octodiver
Castlevania: Giant Bat
Persona/Megami Tensei: Jack Frost
Dragon Quest: Slime
Banjo-Kazooie: Minjo
Fatal Fury: Nameless (from King of Fighters, close enough)
ARMS: The Cell
Minecraft: Enderman (as a character, not an alt)
Tekken: Jack

Geno Boost

Smash Master
my top picks will be
1. Jack Frost
2. Space Invader
3. Slime
4. Creeper
i want to mention :132: too knowing that he basically is 90% playable in this game right now

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
In terms of enemies I would consider, Goomba, Hammer Bro, Shyguy, Big Bully for Mario. Klaptrap for Donkey Kong. Oktorok and Lynel for Zelda. Waddle Dee for Kirby. Chimera for Mother. And Polar Bear for Ice Climbers.

Honestly, I feel like the Polar Bear would better represent Ice Climbers so he's my pick. The Shyguy has rich moveset potential and the Chimera would be great.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
In terms of enemies I would consider, Goomba, Hammer Bro, Shyguy, Big Bully for Mario. Klaptrap for Donkey Kong. Oktorok and Lynel for Zelda. Waddle Dee for Kirby. Chimera for Mother. And Polar Bear for Ice Climbers.

Honestly, I feel like the Polar Bear would better represent Ice Climbers so he's my pick. The Shyguy has rich moveset potential and the Chimera would be great.
if they can make a move set for the polar bear I’m on board

Top Bottom