• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NOW FEB 9th) Breakdancing Hippie Canis Lupus Jambaroo 2013 BRING TV/ SETUPS

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Jace I heard that the beekeepers of KS don't want you to get lost in Nebraska without any $ on your way back.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So I'm planning on getting up around the crack of noon, show up around 1, but I get that people are gonna show early so just go hang out in dans room and play with his birds if necessary.

If you need a ride post now.

I plan on starting stuff around 3.

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Rob, my friend (Ghoul?) wanted to get in contact with you and we were both interested in coming to weekly smashings or whatever you have. Info on that anywhere?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah I just PM'd you (or am about to if you check this in the next like 5 minutes).

Edit: How the **** do I PM people on this new forum?

Edit #2: New forums are dumb, my # is 402-305-5522, games are usually at Davids on tuesdays at 9:30 or so til like 4. But they can happen whenever so just hit me up.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah I just PM'd you (or am about to if you check this in the next like 5 minutes).

Edit: How the **** do I PM people on this new forum?

Edit #2: New forums are dumb, my # is 402-305-5522, games are usually at Davids on tuesdays at 9:30 or so til like 4. But they can happen whenever so just hit me up.
You PM a person by going to their profile and clicking on start a new conversation.

Top Bottom