• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Bad News

Bad News Bryan
Facebook is a no-go for me but I'm interested in rejoining the scene with the release of Smash Ultimate. I used to make the trip up now and again with some of the valley players of better times, 4 or 5 years ago or so, for PM and Melee. I live in Halifax now and past-me would be outraged if I didn't get involved. My tag was "Cryan" then, anybody from the valley at the time would likely remember the Windsor crew of me (Bryan), Sam, Ben, Alex, Mike, Simon.. so on. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon, you'll be able to find me in the Discord.

I know this thread has been mega dead for years and that I seem like a stubborn douche for not just doing the Facebook thing. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom