• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
No_Face drives, I suppose I can have him give you call when he gets here. He's almost always the first person here.

no face said he was coming on the 28th, not today gahhhh

so we have two setups and korn has no ride

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
**** sorry sypher, i would have came but i've got to work from 4 to 12 tonight anyway. Hope korn managed to find a drive.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I STILL HAVE TO GO TO MY AP CHEMISTRY CLASS AFTER I TOOK THE SATS THIS MORNING.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! :mad:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
sweet I didn't miss anything xD

I don't think I'm coming to the one on the 28th :/

C3 Brawl gayness

I can actually like go for the whole time

Shinku

Smash Champion
LOL sorry wife went to chudatz, i talked to him there and he said he either forgot or didn't know what were yall doing cuz he didnt or forgot check this thread, lol

i was gonna go to this if i found out sooner BUT chu talked to me earlier and told me to come to his place.

yeah i know right, sucks

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah, if you have one on the 21st ill definitely come on that one but leave early as usual =\

the only other tourney is c3 and they run stupid brawl lol.

skyheart

Smash Lord
to be honest, the one thing i hate about brawl now is all the good melee players who support it knowing that melee is the better game

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wtf i like and support both games and im amazing at both of them. i never go around melee threads telling everyone that they should stop playing melee and to play brawl though, nor do i really see any brawl enthusiasts doing so. its ****ing annoying.

this is a melee thread though so ill just drop the whole issue. i wanna come to one of these! but they are always on the same day as a big brawl tourney that im either hosting or have already committed to going to.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
<3 G-Reg.

Thumbs I hope you understand that you're mad Machiavellian with those high fives [well specifically the one you gave me in the other thread], it's like "I don't care what the reason is as long as there's more Melee," I just hope you don't get my intentions twisted :)

But yeah I really need to come through to one of these some time! I miss Melee tourneys [I think I've only been to like...10 Melee tourneys in my life, and I hosted half of them. :(]

skyheart

Smash Lord
hey greg, you beast, im just saying it cause i felt like it, don't worry about it's seriousness, haha, also i believe someone mentioned brawl or something because i'd never just say don't play brawl and just play melee or whatever OUT OF NOWHERE, look back at posts or something, i'm sure someone just felt like mentioning brawl

Top Bottom