• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Now I really, really want to come to this. :cry:

EDIT: YESZ! I can come at 12 and leave 3, then come back at 6 hopefully. SO COME ON TIME AT 12 SO I CAN MAYBE PLAY AT LEAST DOUBLES!

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Ikagi said:
Ikagi chan (9:40:25 PM): I can't
Ikagi chan (9:40:35 PM): I've got a mandatory Latin Honors Society meeting tomorrow
Samaster6 (9:40:40 PM): oh wat
Ikagi chan (9:40:47 PM): yeah
Ikagi chan (9:41:15 PM): we're hosting an event where a bunch of latin students from a ton of different schools come to TJ and like compete
Ikagi chan (9:43:27 PM): it's mandatory since we're hosting and I have to either be a scorekeeper or a mail runner

GOD ****ING ****IT

Edit:
minus only 1 person, Rumen is still coming.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Feb 21st Tournament Results:
1: Shinku
2: Boss
3: CK
4: Rei
5: No_Face
5: SypherPhoenix
7: Rumen

A lot of people decided not to enter singles!

-Sypher

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Feb. 21st Doubles Results:
1: F.U.C.K. (Omar + Ally)
2: Team Boss and CK (Parenthesis + Rei)
3: Lazy Shell (krnred225 + SypherPhoenix)
4: Chex Mix (SOJ + SOJ's gf)
5: Team Krispy Kream (rehab + Zweihänder)

Boss and CK went double Mewtwo for the entirety of the tournament, save one match during grand finals.

Zweihänder = Rumen

-Sypher

Shinku

Smash Champion
i was playing mad good today. even though CK and Boss went mostly mewtwo LOL!. but they did use there real mains towards the end of the sets, it was **** hard, intense, serious, and mad fun.

melee is too much fun, now to get good at sf4 lol

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Feb. 21st Doubles Results:
1: F.U.C.K. (Omar + Ally)
2: Team Boss and CK (Parenthesis + Rei)
3: Lazy Shell (krnred225 + SypherPhoenix)
4: Chex Mix (SOJ + SOJ's gf)
5: Team Krispy Kream (rehab + Zweihänder)

Boss and CK went double Mewtwo for the entirety of the tournament, save one match during grand finals.

Zweihänder = Rumen

-Sypher
CK and Boss went Mewtwo when they felt like stalling the sets lol. Every time they went Mewtwo against us, they lost. So we won the first set then they won the second match. So it was like 10 matches for the grand finals lol. ***s :(.
-Rei

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I'm getting pretty good at this cleaning up thing. I cleaned up everything in like 3 minutes.

Man, good **** from everyone today. except rei because he sucks at everything ever and he's so bad at melee and needs to pick up sheik to do anything well

No_Face

Smash Apprentice

Oh man.

Worth its own post.
wow, is that a totally tricked out gamecube

now i've seen it all

yesterday's tourney actually made me consider practicing link as my secondary, just to counterpick you ******* marths

you guys won't even know what hit you

but let me tell you

it will be a big sword

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will eventually come to one of these that u guys dont have on the same day as my tournies XD

Top Bottom