• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
alright, haha.

also if you have an arcade stick it might be worth bringing, because minkyu almost always brings his laptop (with 3s on it), and you might just have the opportunity to **** me.

no homo of course

minkyu is arriving late again though due to his lame cram school thing that goes until 5:30-ish, so if you have to leave at like 6...well, whatever. i don't know how much of an inconvenience it would be to bring the stick. bring it if you want to >_>

EDIT: Wow, what a lame post.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty questionable whether I'm coming or not.

I have 9 straight hours of cram school tomorrow and I'm still recovering from the flu. I might just be too tired to go anywhere. :ohwell:

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
can't believe i forgot :O
have some work to do...slight possibility ill make it...
but probably not...

how many people showed?

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Wow you guys got on my computer :(. They didn't use my color.

Anyway, the reason why I posted is cause of what just happened. We're all trying to sleep sorta and we're just randomly talking. Had to post it.

Parenthesis: "Yo, do you guys get turned on by clowns?"
-Rei

Reioumu

Smash Lord
you gotta be out of here by 5:00 PM though, and i don't know how long rei me and yungmin are staying.

PS: i'm gay

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
good ****

james and jesse (is that how you spell it?) should do teams and call themselves Team Rocket

DO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

Sorry for taking away the only other cube, i had to leave because i'm usually in bed at that time and i didn't want to drive home exhausted at night (my eyesight and driving skillz are bad enough as is). Also sorry for not being able to give that guy who ***** me with fox (not james, he ***** me worse) a ride, i really have no clue about the surrounding area down there in fairfax.

lol sypher now you made me extremely curious about captain falcon's IRL runspeed, i think we were forgetting the fact that he and the rest of the smash characters are supposed to be miniature toys, so his runspeed would probably be affected by that

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I definitely want this coming one to be kickass, especially since we might have some guests from New York.

I think people should bring TVs this time! Just a thought.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
super short notice, but i just wanted to let people know that they're welcome to tomorrow, the 7th. it's nothing formal and i know there's other (brawl) stuff going on. i only have two TVs and one cube, so it's not really set up for that many people to come. i'm just throwing this out there.

be sure to CALL ME if you plan to show up. my number is in the first post.

oh, and my mom's coworker was throwing away two TVs and she decided to take one of them off his hands. 21", has all the right inputs. :) it's not at my dad's house yet, though...but this means I have 4 working TVs for smash stuff. hell yes.

EDIT: I updated the first post. Organized it with a Table of Contents so people can find info better. Better stage list, I formatted it into six sections instead of just two. Moved Onett from a doubles counterpick to banned per Blues' suggestion from a million years ago. Don't fret, Rei, we can still play on it. =P

blues

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: I updated the first post. Organized it with a Table of Contents so people can find info better. Better stage list, I formatted it into six sections instead of just two. Moved Onett from a doubles counterpick to banned per Blues' suggestion from a million years ago.
actually i said great bay, i love onett >.>

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
actually i said great bay, i love onett >.>
oh...*facepalm*

i'll take a vote at some point to see what the people think...i guess? I'm not sure what to do about Onett. I like it as a stage, but I don't know how fair it is.

oh yeah, and just so everybody knows, i got a rockin' new avatar.

balla1879

Smash Rookie
yeah im gonna try to be at this, been working on my melee sheik ;D
i heard this was same date as c3 but ill come here even if it is

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to come to the smashfest on the 21, but I'm trying to keep the amount of recreation and stuff I do on the weekends so I'll have to think about it a bit. I also need to convince my parents that it isn't going to cause my grades to crumble to dust or something.

Edit: Also I have gotten approximately zero practice since all of my dorm friends have moved on to World at War and other such things so I'm going to suck just as badly since I didn't bring my GC to practice against comps or something... Joy.

Top Bottom