• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
DUDES!!!!!!!
im coming to the one 2 weeks from now...

hopefully bringing a friend...
will other peoples will be there?
and will there be any hidden brawl set ups?

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I can answer for him. The upcoming event is a smashfest. As usual, a tournament will be held if there is demand for it. There is a Chinese restaurant that will deliver to his house.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
1: Redd
2: ChaosKnight
3: Shinku
4: No_Face
5: Masa
5: Jesse
7: SypherPhoenix
7: Alex (No_Face's Friend)
9: BloodyPuppy
9: Bye
9: Bye

thanks for coming everyone! too bad CK didn't come earlier so i couldn't make money from betting on Redd showing up LOL

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Hey guys...I really hope you don't mind me posting this here because it's only for your benefit :)
I'm hosting a MELEE ONLY tournament in Norfolk, Virginia on January 31st. There's no venue fee and each event is only $5 per person. I'm trying to revitalize Melee in SoVa and..well..in general, actually. Melee should never stop and I know you guys, of all people, appreciate that sentiment.

So...please, show your support and come through...we're all kinds of amazing ^_^

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216068

[oh, and I'll return the favor, too, and show up at one of your events when I can]

Top Bottom