• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
lol at my posts making little sense :D

btw..i might have to cancel on the 10th...because what i was doing on the 17th is actually the 10th...so yea...
ill be free from my shackles after that!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
lol at my posts making little sense :D

btw..i might have to cancel on the 10th...because what i was doing on the 17th is actually the 10th...so yea...
ill be free from my shackles after that!
Maybe we can team at chu's and sypher's next smashfest then?

A friend of mine might come with me this weekend. He's expressed interest.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Masa wants to go, so I'm gonna go this time. AS OF NOW, I'm coming. Don't hold your breath =)

Recording must go down.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it sucks that the MELEE turnout is going to be split up.

i say change your date, ****it, my house is gonna be epic ;D

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
it sucks that the MELEE turnout is going to be split up.

i say change your date, ****it, my house is gonna be epic ;D

>_>

You already have about 15 people coming, do you seriously want like 2 more? I think the only people that are going to come to this are the people that either can't make it to your place or wouldn't be able to drive that far anyways...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
prepare for an *** whoopin worse than mine :O

thumbs he wont be nice about and sandbag he'll literally whoop your *** like boss does xD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Haha it's cool, I prefer when people don't sandbag against me. I like seeing people play at their best, even if it means annihilating me. It shows me how far away in skill I am from them, and it helps me improve faster.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
>_>

You already have about 15 people coming, do you seriously want like 2 more? I think the only people that are going to come to this are the people that either can't make it to your place or wouldn't be able to drive that far anyways...
oh wells

its just im never off work, so the weekend i am i wanted the best! its cool tho, im sure both will be fun

boss8

Smash Hero
i only sandbagg when im bored.....and tired....and in turney play......so if you lose to my sandbagging then thats sad.....

lol chill redd dont make a promise you cant keep...we all knoe that your living life and smash is basically a black hole for you...(im just assuming all this) but yea hope you can make it....

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i only sandbagg when im bored.....and tired....and in turney play......so if you lose to my sandbagging then thats sad.....

lol chill redd dont make a promise you cant keep...we all knoe that your living life and smash is basically a black hole for you...(im just assuming all this) but yea hope you can make it....

Lol, wanna show me where I made any type of promise?

I mean, black hole? I backed off, but doesn't mean I'm not interested. Whatever you say, just please get off my back about it. Or I'll come and **** your face.

Top Bottom