• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
ummm ok....for the 23rd...
if sagay isn't coming (which he probably isn't)
and if we having another one of those free teams tourni (twas really fun)
i need a partner :p

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
regrets, i won't be able to come on the 23rd...it seems i am going home to NC...farewell everyone.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
regrets, i won't be able to come on the 23rd...it seems i am going home to NC...farewell everyone.
As in, going and staying there? :(

I hope not, you're a really cool guy to hang with...

I think i just might be able to make it max. I need to see how I can get to your house but it seems possible that I'll be able to go.
Awesome. I hope you can make it.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya, i'm leaving..i heard there might be some smash tuesday? it would be nice to play before i go

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Noooooooo Wuss wtf T.T

and yeah, there's smash at SOJ's house on tuesday, but it's in Gaithersburg, MD. there's not a topic about it or anything...i'll pm you his cell number so you can call him about it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so when would we arrive?

keep in mind there is also a brawl tourney at 5PM on this day, so everyone should try to make it to both!

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
so when would we arrive?

keep in mind there is also a brawl tourney at 5PM on this day, so everyone should try to make it to both!

everyone can show up at 12:00 PM, and they can stay until 11:00 PM.

Also, just a reminder to everybody, this tournament is going to start at 1:00 sharp. I'm not waiting for anybody this time around, and if you come too late to be placed in a bye spot, that's just too bad...

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
THIS IS KORN ON CK's ACCOUNT

it's C3..
$10 singles $20 teams $10 venue fee, without free drink/chip...

i rather stay at sypher's though it's more fun there :)
agreed
i have no monies anyways :D

*hugs bowserguy no homo for awesome biweeklies getting me into smash again

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
haha yall should invite more peoples then hahaha

and a venue fee might not be a bad idea because you always end up having to pay extra for the pizza and the drinks...but still keep it low

btw me thinks freeze glitch should be legal in your tourni...i think i found a way to consistently pull it off XD

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
woah...dude this is awesome...glad this thing is growing!

but i still need a teams partner :p

anyone want to lose put a good fight together hahaha

edit: took me forever to get that avatar was a recolor of rinoa....but i kept trying to figure it out because it was so familiar XD...good work on it...look good

kiwiii

Smash Lord
this >>>>>>>>>>>>> c3
because brawl sucks. and c3 charges too much now
i might show up. thanks for letting me know about this, korn :D lol
who wants to team :O

erm. but will the melee part at least end before c3's tourney starts? i know that it was running kinda late last time so im jwing if things will go better accordingly to schedule. hopefully i can show to this :] it was fun last time getting to play melee for once!

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
who wants to team :O
!
haha if i beat you can we team :p
hah come on peoples

darn sagay can't come this weekend...also im bring a n00b to show him Melee > brawl...he sorta knows about adv. techs by watching me XD...haha...no way im teaming with him tho and he isn't that good and i don't think he has a main...and he is a bit weird ^_^

boss8

Smash Hero
so im guessing.........

shinku
EE
korn
CK
sypher
lawl
myself
parenthisis
david???

and some others...

this should be fun bring back the old melee days.....

i wish rei came.....(are you afraid of the light??)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
parenthesis can't come until real late, and i'm not sure if david's coming for the tournament or not. i have 4 of my friends coming (even though one is really new to smash and isn't that great)

and if i remember correctly, #2 moved to chesapeake bay for whatever reason, so i doubt he's coming.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
is it worth asking if there can be an entry fee for teams this time? x_x if not, im probably not showing up :( sorry

Top Bottom