• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I did terrible in singles. It's cause I lost to Korn and then Thumbs :/. The other side of the losers bracket looked so much easier :/...
lol @ going to Onnett with 4 foxes for teams Sypher and Korn :3. Epic finish where one car finished both of you.

Are you afraid of the light?
-Rei
your team's name next time should be
Are you afraid of the Black people

yes I do afraid.... :(

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya, teams were fun korn...good job on taking both my peach and my teammates concurrently.

sorry about knocking you out of singles CK....you suicided a little too much:(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Oh and Sypher. Thank you for hosting this awesome smashfest. Free sodas, cupcakes (I only had 1), and overall organization was awesome.
-Rei

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
okay, results edited. thanks guys.

shoutouts?

L@wl: ****, you actually came this time. we need to play more often. also, you need to get ahold of a melee copy again!!

sage: No.

korn: sorry for the few bad teams matches where i kept screwing up when i was sheik. i don't know what was really going on there, it seems i would just have these suicide streaks...ahh well. we still placed second =) Vegetable Bird ftw

Rei: andrew was pretty happy he found someone with the same anime interests, lol. it was nice meeting you, you seem like a pretty cool guy. eh has Super Robot Taisen and doesn't afraid of anything

thumbswayup: the video of venom 1 i saw was apparently a tool assisted run. much more is obviously possible, but here's a good scoring run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhPSc4acpOY

WR = 386 hits. also a new strat was found on aquas recently that yields 300+ hits from there. people are starting to incorporate aquas into their routes and are achieving high scores in 2500+. the WR score is about 2800.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol wtf we got second.... it's good :p
don't worry about it dude, it was fun teaming with you
i know it's difficult playing good ppl in teams.. but you did fine :)

and want me to upload vids ?
since i have more time this week.. :)

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
woah good stuff today
so many cool people
so many good matches
haha i could have sworn everyone was sandbagging today...i should have been worse living without melee for 8 months Xd (lol since December)
and i thought i won one of my singles set....w/e :p...im just being delusional again...

shoutout:

Boss + Korn : even with the evil brawl syndrome your still too good

Rei + CK : Sleep Moar

Ikagi + rest of you koreans : Its more jealousy then hate hahaha i heart korean music >_> no homo

Ikagi : we need to play more...arggg...i can't keep up...but soon enough

Sypher : I think we played like twice that entire time but thanks for holding such an awesome fest

Sage : good shizwiz in teams that was fun....you were like dsmash to dsmash and i was like full hop bair to SH nair lol

Thumbs : thanks for complimenting my fox...hahaha i saw how much you were sandbagging in our singles matches tho Xp

Peach Guy : Learn falco too..all you need is shine, laser, and dair!...but your peach is still too good

Everyone else : thanks for coming and good stuffs

Reioumu

Smash Lord
CK and I will always use the john "We only got four hours of sleep." Though the only thing I ate that entire day was one cupcake until I got home and had Tostinos Pizza Rolls *drool*
-Rei

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i live like 20 minutes away from you. I might try to make it to the smashfest on the 9th, but i'm sure no one has ever seen me/knows who the hell i am. Will it be alright if i show up anyway? I can bring a cube/disc.

boss8

Smash Hero
technically korn didnt get 1st cause i beat him 3 times in a row...i no im suppose to beat him 6....but when i beat him 3 times in a row it restarts...so basically we didnt finish...so yea GAYUZZZZ!!!

i beat him on mute city..yoshi's island...and green greens...GAYUZZZ and he only beat me twice after that.....so u hafe to beat me one more time korn MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Hey, i live like 20 minutes away from you. I might try to make it to the smashfest on the 9th, but i'm sure no one has ever seen me/knows who the hell i am. Will it be alright if i show up anyway? I can bring a cube/disc.
yeah man, i don't care if you're new to the community. it's always great to meet new players.

and boss, god****it, you and your loopholes...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
technically korn didnt get 1st cause i beat him 3 times in a row...i no im suppose to beat him 6....but when i beat him 3 times in a row it restarts...so basically we didnt finish...so yea GAYUZZZZ!!!

i beat him on mute city..yoshi's island...and green greens...GAYUZZZ and he only beat me twice after that.....so u hafe to beat me one more time korn MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
normally people in finals will just keep going without restart...
and we just keep going as well.. so you can't just talked about this after tourney already ended yesterday. you could've say something WHILE we played our finals set.

dedede lol

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
DUDE
where is all the posting!!!!

me and sage are probably coming to the next one lol...
and if no one good comes...
WE ARE TAKING DOUBLES NO PROBLEM...
lol haha...hope it works out though...we need people to come
im still tier whoring tho...lol

btw will you be recording some of my matches...i could use interwebz criticizing help lol XD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
btw will you be recording some of my matches...i could use interwebz criticizing help lol XD
Nobody criticizes melee anymore lol.

I might bring my friend Rik to this. He hasn't decided on his smash name yet.

Can your dad pick us up from the metro bowsermax?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Can your dad pick us up from the metro bowsermax?
I'm not sure yet, I'm going to ask him tonight when he picks me up from my mom's.

aug 9th wont be here but at otakon SRRY sypher maybe the next one i'll be there xD
Yeah, it's cool. I knew that some people wouln't be able to make it because of Otakon.

And everyone better be there for the one on the 23rd, MattDotZeb and Foy are supposidly coming down for it. =O

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
in order to make it on the 23rd...
i won't come this weekend....
:p...

if my reason doesn't make sense to you...talk to my parents...XD

Doctor Smash

Smash Rookie
brawl k thnx bai

Anyone play brawl there? Anyone good at it? Yes please. I'll even mm if it brings some good competition. I live somewhat close so I could drop by for an hour or two with wii and disc for 1v1 brawl if anyone can peel themselves away from melee.

Is this where all the Northern Virginia people post/play or is there a link for a NoVA brawl finder that I have not found yet?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anyone play brawl there? Anyone good at it? Yes please. I'll even mm if it brings some good competition. I live somewhat close so I could drop by for an hour or two with wii and disc for 1v1 brawl if anyone can peel themselves away from melee.

Is this where all the Northern Virginia people post/play or is there a link for a NoVA brawl finder that I have not found yet?
I'll mm you in brawl 10$

boss8

Smash Hero

yea i'll MM yo $10???

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

you should MM me in Brawl
I just start to play this game last month, and I think I'm ok.. in Brawl

so $20 MM's :) ?

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
how many people showed up?

and what time do you think i should show up on the 23rd XD
(i dunno if i can come really early but ill try)

Top Bottom