• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
And for someone who doesn't have a Facebook account, much less wants one, this is kinda frustrating. Oh well, I suppose I could ask dad and see if he'll let me browse while in his.
Make one just for Smash. That's what I did. It takes 2 minutes, and allows you to easily find virtually any Melee tournament.

EderHAF

Smash Rookie
Hey, I does anyone know how long it takes to have an event posted? Ive been waiting for 3 days, no luck yet. There is a cool smash tournament i made as fundraiser in New York, at a start up company in Chelsea. Its a group of conference rooms that are connected and each have a projector and PA system. Its for this saturday, october 22nd from 5pm till 10pm or whenever, free pizza and soda, entry fee is $20, all ages. im trying to get our prize from gamestop, gamefly or game express at the moment. Does anyone know another way i can spread the word with the NY smash people? i tried joining groups, but its always pending.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Who do I have to clobber to get in this "cool club"?!
Hey, I does anyone know how long it takes to get into the cool club? Ive been waiting for 3 days, no luck yet. There is a cool smash player i met at a fundraiser in New York, at a start up company in Chelsea (in New York). He told me it's a group of people in rooms that are connected and each have a TV and gamecube system. Its for this fridays, january-decemeber from 3pm till 10am or whenever, free players and there used to be soda, entry fee is your soul, all fd. im trying to get our information from scramettle, flamingo or citizen snips at the moment. Does anyone know another way i can get the word with the falcon main people? i tried texting sypher, but sprint keeps blocking my messages.

Last edited:

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
tag ur friends if they dont reply they owe u liek a $200 dollers

@every in this thread

haaha im gona be RICJH

Top Bottom