• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

dkuo

Smash Lord
lol
cant just expect respect to appear out of nowhere man ~_~ gotta earn dat shiet by results

with that said if we ever play ill honor your MU requests, i know dat feel of people switching off their mains when going a low tier lol

except im not in md anymore .-. but yeah

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
November 2nd Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: Vist
2: thumbswayup
3: Wenbobular
4: Mahone
5: SypherPhoenix
5: Fortune
7: Google | CK
7: ScrapMettle
9: Young Link
9: clubbadubba
9: BigWenz
9: Darkseid

Check the MD/VA Melee page on Facebook. There's more Smash activity there than this site dedicated for Smash

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
February 8th Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: ChuDat
2: DoH
3: MilkMan
4: Mahone
5: Nino
5: Bones0
7: AGLET
7: BigWenz
9: Kukulza
9: Arcadia
9: Malkovich
9: ChaosKnight
13: LiNKoMAC
13: MinQ
13: Inkling
13: ScrapMettle
17: Arsenal
17: hot€
17: SpeedYoshi
17: Soma

Doubles:
1: Mahone + MilkMan
2: ChuDat + DoH
3: Nino + Arsenal
4: Rest in Prince
5: CrimsonKid + ClearlyMatt

Last edited:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I almost forgot how vastly superior Sypher tournaments are to Xanadu. 12+ hours long, food places nearby, no P:M (:troll:), and no venue fee vs. a $10 venue to play for 7 hours, even if it's an hour closer. gg no re

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
September 27th Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: Redd
2: MilkMan
3: Plank
4: Vist
5: Bones0
5: Boss
7: Fortune
7: ScrapMettle
9: QP
9: Anime

Doubles:
1: MilkMan + Redd
2: Plank + Boss
3: Vist + Bones0
4: Angelic Devil Buster (Fortune + Sypher)

The ***** Seat Chronicles

Chapter 0

On January 2, 2015, Alcohol, Sypher, Jet, Aglet, and I carpoled to Noodles & Company for dinner. Alcohol called shotgun and I immediately called non-***** seat. It happened on the way to there and on the way back

Hamhamp0p0

Smash Rookie
Hey guys whats up? I dont know if any of you guys remember me but I used to come smash at max's house every once in a while with noface. it was a few years ago.

anyways im picking up the controller again and going to start playing again. Ill try and check the facebook every week to see if there are any turnies or stuff happening around the area.

I live in ashburn and go to gmu so hit me up if you are looking for someone easy to beat :D

Top Bottom